imgur.com/ELwRDjd
imgur.com/9ogpFpB
imgur.com/TEX7lBh
imgur.com/fbPsmVa
imgur.com/1ofE7ar
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 BILLION PEOPLE DEAD IN AUSCHWITZ

If the germans were so evil and focused on efficiency, so much so that they used jew fat to make soaps, jew skin to make lampshades, jew hair to make threads, and so on, how come they didn't just make some McJew to nourish their soldiers, instead of letting all that meat go to waste?

1. Human soaps weren't manufactured on a massive scale, but locally in one camp, for a test.
2. There were no human lampshades, no threads, etc.

>1000 bodies a day
How would they even get that many Jews to kill? You're telling me that Auschwitz alone held at least 1000 prisoners on any given day, which were then processed, gassed with Zyklon B, then incinerated and replaced with new prisoners?

What happened to the other 5 millions?

OY VEY
Triple the international aid to Israel! We have to prevent this from happening again!

That's how big it was. It was crowded, and the people were small. Also 850 thousand of the 1.1 million died right after showing up.

Actually there were no soaps but this doesn't answer my question

(((6 millions)))

How the hell do you even make soap out of human bodies???

A soap is (was) basically fat.

Why are you showing me Birkenau while talking about Auschwitz?

Oh my god

>muh 6 Gorillion
Sage goes in all fields

out of human fat probably

Oy vey!

everything is in the screenshot bby, stop posting past questions when you already have an answer!
also wtf auschwitz wasn't a death camp for 1800 days. more like around 1000.

hehe, here is the debunk

KYS nigger

>only with German engineering

Oh I see. Forgive me for making errors like that. I'm not very familiar with Holocaust arguments. I'd never head the phrase "Auschwitz-Birkenau" before.

Okay, let's say it was 1000 days. thats almost half of 1800. So 54 tonnes of coal/day.
Still a fuckton.

holocoaster real

not all jews were killed in auschwitz
not all corpses were cremated

Read. The fucking. Screenshot.

>the amount of coal needed for Auschwitz to burn over a million of people - 33,000 tons. That's pretty much nothing - just in the beehive ovens in the Pittsburgh area in the United States, from 1870 to 1905, they produced 18 MILLION tons of coal. We can safely assume that the total coal production of Germany was several million tons a year too, then. With this data, 33,000 tons is not even a few percent of the total amount of coal. All of the fuel came from the surrounding mines, and that wasn't any difficult at all - Auschwitz was placed in Silesia. There were also open-air fire pits where Jews were burned.

>not all jews were killed in auschwitz
How does that change anything?
>not all corpses were cremated
Yeah because leaving the entire body takes less space than the ash (which both were never found by the way)

Everything is in the screenshot. Again.
Stop with your bullshit images. They don't work now.

And you read mine, which uses actual math and not just shit found on jew sites

So anyway, how could such a thing even be possible? They transported and managed more than 1 million people over the course of 5 years? They did that while simultaneously transporting 5 million other people to other concentration camps? How hard would the railroads have to be working for that?

>my math is better than yours because it's mine
>also i'm 12 years old and what are faccs

>How does that change anything?
the supposed 6 million figure is throughout germany, not just auschwitz

Have you ever watched Fight Club?

>3 crematoriums
>50 ovens
Kek

There were approximately 52 ovens fully working in general. What's your problem?

Not because it's mine, but because it's from non-biased sites.
Of course, if you go on begoodgoy.com/6gorrillion.com it'll be biased.
Also, why are you using blm flag? :(

>responding to a gypsy troll who's spamming long debunked claims
ishyddt. below are some links to help you read through deniers blatant lies and stupidity.

imgur.com/kYpT54p
imgur.com/yGEJKEJ
imgur.com/jSj3fsf
imgur.com/kwncgfG
imgur.com/d09KvVO
imgur.com/kd3mINE
imgur.com/ELwRDjd
imgur.com/9ogpFpB
imgur.com/TEX7lBh
imgur.com/fbPsmVa
imgur.com/1ofE7ar

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

fuck off kike parading as a nigger

>Gadsden flag spreading bluepills
Reminder that the JIDF uses exceptionally meme flags and ancap / lolbertarian flags

There's no evidence for the soaps, it's been shown to be a hoax

still not answering the question

>if you go on a holocaust denier site, it'll be biased

first, what question
and second, how has it been disproven

arguments hurt much?

The numbers are greatly exaggerated and the truth is most of them would have lived had the Allies not cut off the supply lines to the labor camps.

you get Kuru if you eat humans bro

1 TRILLION PEOPLE DEAD IN AUSCHWITZ

there would be no need for jews to die if nazis didnt put them in the camps in the first place?

But it's not from a holocaust denier website?

They bought the ticket and took the ride.

The US did the exact same thing to the japs.

>They bought the ticket
You mean figuratively?

Read the screenshot you fucking gypsy.
It took from 30 to 60 minutes to burn a body. It takes 1,5-2h now because there's also a coffin inside and everything is perfectly done. Back then they just didn't care, they threw the bodies, sealed it, and burned it. Also 2-4 people fit in one muzzle.

Except 900 thousand Jews died the day they arrived at Auschwitz.

The non-fit prisoners (women, children, elderly) going to Auschwitz would not stay in the camp very long: on arrival, they were usually sent straight to the gas chambers. Same for fit men if there were no vacancies.

Zyklon B (a fumigant) was used for gassing. Being a fumigant often used in tight spaces, it had the excellent property of killing relatively quickly while not leaving much dangerous residue.

They had specially adapted agricultural carcass incineration ovens (as opposed to modern cremation ovens). The type of ovens meant to quickly dispose of diseased cows, pigs, et cetera during plagues.

There is no evidence for the soaps you fuckwad, you can't just say they made soaps and provide 0 evidence for it. There is more evidence for hairs than for soaps. And answer the question you fuckface

Then why can't we find the ashes or the mass graves?
Also how the fuck do 4 people fit in this?

So how were they transporting that many people? They moved at least 5 million people from the ghettos into the concentration camps in Poland over the course of 5 years? That would be like moving double the population of Chicago to Springfield.

The damage control ITT is interesting. Hello JIDF.

JIDF using meme flags to hide the kikery

On the second question: you may not believe it, but the Allies at the time didn't like the Jews either, so at that time what had happened to the Jews was just a footnote.

>So how were they transporting that many people?
A lot of them were transported in railway cars. Not passenger trains, but typically cattle cars or empty cargo cars. Especially until 1943-1944, the areas where the main railway transports ran were out of reach of Allied bombers. Occasionally, they also used river barges, which is where my grandfather worked (though that was a different type of prisoner - mostly political prisoners and prisoners of war).

Well, duh. Nobody fucking likes the kikes.

Well yeah but how heavy was the burden on their railways?

> They killed gorillions of Germunz in 1939 and Hitler WUZ FURZED TO start Ww2
> No jew ever died in Nazi Germany, in fact after they were done there were 2mil jews more in Europe
Something doesn't add up.

upper image in OP shows reprisal site of "Babij Yar" not Auschwitz. Also in that image there's just clothing from hostages to be executed as retribution for communist partisans setting Kiev city centre on fire, killing 3,000 innocent Ukrainian citizens.

>Read. The fucking. Screenshot.

>screenshot
you are an idiot
these figures have been reported, analysed, or confirmed NOWHERE else, but your pea size brain.

where is any calculation of the energy, machinery, and manpower that it would take to produce and transport this "coal" to Auschwitz, where are the photos of all this production happening, in the MIDDLE OF A TWO FRONT WAR.
don't bother to answer, it was rhetorical, and anyway I am not wasting any more time in such a stupid discussion.
adios, shlomlo

>How hard would the railroads have to be working for that?

Not much at all. One train wagon was enough to fit 100 Jews. So transporting one million requires only 10k train wagons. One train with 10 wagons that needs a day to do a roundabout trip would require three years.

Transportation was absolutely not the chokepoint.

Everything is in the screenshot. I will not reply anymore if it's in the screenshot.

What question?

I'm not gonna answer all of them because I'm too lazy, but regarding all the "luxuries" in Auschwitz like swimming pools etc. - these were for guards and privileged prisoners. Period.

the fake photos were made by deniers. false flag!

also you can't detect any differences on a photo of such low quality, from 70 years ago

PIC RELATED

What is so difficult with this matter? Deportations always happened and it has never been as much of a problem as you want it to be. Now you aren't arguing this because of "lack" of evidence, but because of personal views.

No one ever denied it wasn't from Babi Yar. Read the two last lines and HMU if you find anything about Auschwitz, and not just Holocaust overall.

why'd you remove the date? probably because we had this same bullshit JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>spend 5 replies dodging the question

saged, i'm out show your flag so others can laugh

It doesn't really matter how many died there. Whatever the number, it was 15.2 million less than optimal.

The pic was posted here yesterday.

This user did the math, apparently.

LMAO, even your beloved Irving calculated you needed 30 kg of coal to burn a body. Faggot!

>Then why can't we find the ashes

Ashes were being used as fertilizer, the rest was dumped in the Wisła river.
Not much remains after burning, about 3kg per adult body.

>Also how the fuck do 4 people fit in this?

You know they were starving right?

You're right it wasn't an argument nor was it intended to be taken as one. It was an observation. But your butthurt over being called a shill speaks volumes.
How about this for a quasi-argument. Explain the census problem. And you have to know what that is, claiming you don't means you can't explain it.

Stop. It's all in the screenshots. Literally.

>2 stacks of 2 people arranged horizontally alongside the trolley

>2017
>Still believing in fairytales

Well, that's rather an argument against you. 1933 census - Jewish population in Europe was 9.5 million. 1950 - it dropped to 3.5 million.
It adds up. There were 3.3 million Jews in Poland. After the war there was just 100 thousand of them. Where have they disappeared? Into air?

>2. There were no human lampshades, no threads, etc.
Family memebers of me (ss) had a lampshades made of humanskin. I don't know if the skin came from jews or pow but these things existed

The Germans had it planned out.

There existed a network of so-called transit camps, where prisoners of all kinds would be gathered and pre-sorted. Then different, long cargo trains would set out with thousands of prisoners headed for either work camps or destruction camps.

Why are we talking about this now? Why is this important?

Lol eat shit fucking kike.

I've been to Auschwitz and I can assure you there were't 50 ovens - where does that number even come from!?

...Hillary has the onset of the terminal stage of Kuru

> /leftypol/ or Cia cucks are flooding /pol again with Kike Propaganda and disinformation.

The HOLOHOAX WAS A BIG FUCKING LIE ALRIGHT YOU FILTHY HOOKED NOSED SATANIC RATS.
No Kikes died in the Gas Chambers, you Holohoax has been proven to be fake countless and countless times again and again.
You are seeing that Whites are waking up from this White Guilt and they are learning that Hitler and NatSoc were the only thing that did something to stop you filthy kahzarian mongrels and your evil N.W.O

The main error in that calculation is for average weight and hence time. Emaciated bodies are much easier to burn.

The result is funny however. So he arrives at 108 tonnes of coal per day, and that's supposed to prove what?... That's less two coal wagons, one wagon is enough for about 70 tonnes. That's NOTHING.

Some people's brain appear to short-circuit when they try to imagine the numbers involved in industry.

put your tinfoil hat back on, we're goin on a ride
no crime has ever been better documented than holocaust. but this is not the topic now. the topic now is auschwitz. debunk auschwitz. first read the screenshot, though.

seriously, 85 replies and no one can debunk it?

>if we apply these made up and untrue parameters that have no basis in physical reality to some milkmaid formula spicked with functions that have no basis in physical reality and are just Holocaust truther myths, our calculation (((coincidentally))) arrives at our desired result.

They were not in service/built simultanously. They also broke sometimes down and required repair.

1 GORILLION PEOPLE DEAD IN AUSCHWITZ

show your flag frenchy

> muh holocaust know no location
The reprisal of Babij Yar has a forgoing story to it.
As I hinted already, soviet partisans laid waste to Kiev in September 1941 when 6th Army captured the city. 3,000 civilians died, 50,000 w/o shelter. The entire city centre burnt to the ground and with it the rear echelon HQ of 6th Army.
Since this was the first major terrorist act ever to be witnessed in WW II, AOK 6 ordered a swift and stern reprisal. The common ratio of retaliation in form of executions of captured partisans and/or hostages was 10:1.
After ordering SD Sonderkdo. 4a Einsatzgruppen to conduct such reprisal, Ukranian auxhilary-militia was commandeered to gather hostages in said ratio.
The completion order of the reprisal reports about 33,000 executed hostages "most of them Jews".
Who do you think settled "settled old business" from 1922-1941 with this cruel act?
Do you remember a term called "Holodomor"?
Ukranians had quite an axe to grind with Soviet colaborators, ethnic Russians and Jews.
The reprisal of Babij Yar cannot be meshed in with the fucking "muh Holocaust" narrative.
Not a single action in the merciless partisan war behind the front can be mixed in with that narrative.
If you take these things out of the equation and look at them as wartime actions -- as they should be -- not that much is left that would support the Holocaust narrative.

it would be retarded to attempt the burning of that volume of remains in crematoria
they would necessarily need to be burned in pits

(((fresh estimate)))

This.

When are going to talking about the current massacres instead of beating a dead horse?

Oh right! Because you're a nigger. You still live in the past.

>Triple
Oy Vey you anti-semite! It needs to be double triple quadruple quintuple sextupled!

We're talking about 5 million at least, though, not 1 million. So that would be 50,000 train wagons, so five trains each transporting 1000 people from the ghettos to the concentration camps each day for three years. The reason that I'm asking is because I'm having trouble picturing what that would look like. 5 million people would be equivalent to twice the population of Chicago. Were the ghettos ghost towns by the end of it? And do you happen to have a map of WW2 German railways so that I can visualize it better?

I'm not arguing at all, actually. Questions without contentions of fact aren't arguments.