#AmazonWashingtonPost

Can someone familiar with Trumps thinking please tell what this is supposed to mean? Has he finally lost it?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/amazon-employees-share-thoughts-about-suicide-survivor-2016-12
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/28/time-magazinetrump-fake-covers-golf-clubs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post

corporate media

Better believe this dude on twitter, He was in TIME you know.

Working for Jeff Bezos may lead some people to consider suicide

businessinsider.com/amazon-employees-share-thoughts-about-suicide-survivor-2016-12

Internet taxes tho? Tf?

Bezos owns Amazon and WaPo and works with the CIA and is confirmed member of deep state. One of main "sources" for the "leaks" and "news" that keeps coming out of washington.

It's okay to read up on a subject before commenting on it.

>functional illiterate
>on a Himalayan tile sculpting and grout identification image board

Are you unable to read and understand a basic tweet from an old man?

It's an inevitability.

Fuck off
Whoever spread this shit is a fucking retarded

I didn't make, print nor hung it up.
So I agree.

"The intelligence community is about to get the equivalent of an adrenaline shot to the chest. This summer, a $600 million computing cloud developed by Amazon Web Services for the Central Intelligence Agency over the past year will begin servicing all 17 agencies that make up the intelligence community."

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/

>17 agencies
>Russia

Its genius, brings attention to Amazon owning media too.

It already exists.

Amazon, Google and other internet/tech brands technically have avoided paying billions in taxes internationally. It's part of the reason you see them try and push far left agendas.

Do a little research on Apple's tactics for instance.

This is a real noodle doodler

Sometimes when I read Trump's tweets it feels like I just woke up from a fever dream

No.
If you're too stupid to use Google, or lived under a rock for the past year it's not my problem.

Trumpshills pls go

>explaining facts is trumpshilling now
oh wow

>internet taxes

Oh, you mean them charging their customers taxes without nexuses being in respective states?

Taxation without representation?

Amazon has an upper hand on its competition because they have skirted around interstate commerce tax by using the internet as thier base.

The government has to approve of the Amazon Whole Foods merger

The CEO of Amazon also owns the Washington Post

The Washington Post is constantly churning out fake news

> so this was a warning shot fired by Trump
> if Amazon wants to get into the brick and mortar business then the Washington Post better stop with their insane anti-trump activism and get back to Fair and accurate journalism

None of those post provided any translation, because nobody could actually do it. Explaining facts... Nope, everyone is just shilling.

Sup Forums is almost worse than r/the_Donald now

I am sincerely confused as to why company's who only provide an internet connection call themselves internet SERVICE providers when they hardly provide any SERVICES.

Fuck it, if ISPs can legally be called a service than my behavior can legally be called a product.

*The Don itself

>my behavior can legally be called a product.
it is

>Sup Forums

So in a few short words slavery is legal, just not literally legal.

correct, how do you think obamacare got passed?

I like the devil horns look desu

They did it after the election as well

People are ok with having been legal slaves for the entire history of the US government, just as long as the law book doesn't say, literally, "Slavery is legal." even though, capitalism requires slavery.

Wait what?
This one is the fake, homemade one By Trump/Trump an co.
Your are reffering to a real one, done by TIME and they are they, but not the same they as Trump.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/28/time-magazinetrump-fake-covers-golf-clubs

>muricans

In certain states, you have to pay sales tax for things you buy online even if the company has no physical presence in that state. Amazon owes Uncle Sam a lot of sales tax.

You ask the same questions endlessly. Five other threads about the same topic. This isn't the stupid question board. If you lack the ability to research a topic, just go back to r3ddit. I'm not here to use Google for you, dumb ass.

>Can someone familiar with Trumps thinking

It doesn't mean anything, it's fucking nonsense that came to his mind while taking a shit. I hope he keeps making tweets like this just to fuck with people who care too much.

>leafniggers in charge of research

It loosely translates to: This is a distraction from the Russia investigation.

the fact is that you are a retard. And I know you're new here but if you act like a dumb faggot people will just call you out without explaining why you said is retarded.

Also;
Sup Forums

The whole election scandal was and will continue to be an ongoing psyop and a bretty gud one at that.

Yeah, that's not the fake March 1, 2009 cover hanging in his gold clubs.

The facts will lead were they may, regardless of the Trumpian/Russian disinfo.

that's just romania's water

In the meantime, I'm going to continue to integrate copyright protection into operating systems so every time you attempt to share a copyrighted file a notification dialog is sent to the the original creator asking them permission if its ok for one social security number to send the file to another social security number.

Not entirely wrong but at the same time no one forces you to work to pay for things and survive. Nothing forces you to seek employment. You can be a productive-less loser and die starving as you should you ancap trashlord or go fuck off innatothewoods. You work because you aren't a total loser and supply and demand creates business and you need employees to distribute/make shit on a larger scale. And you get compensated for your work to do other nice shit you like that costs money like vacation or food at the grocery store.

If you didn't have that you wouldn't have money for welfare programs either so you can be a lazy shitlord.

It's what creates and maintains society on some scale.

I don't trust that you're working unless your head is buried in a keyboard in the cubicle next to me.

We don't pay you to be happy and work on your own terms. That's God's job.