Uhhmmm... Can we ban guns yet sweetie?

Uhhmmm... Can we ban guns yet sweetie?

>'Oh my god no!' Tragic 911 call of father begging his daughter, nine, 'please don't go' after he accidentally shot and killed her while teaching his sons about gun safety
>Eric Hummel is facing charges of battery, neglect and reckless homicide over the shooting death of his nine-year-daughter, Olivia, on June 10
>New audio from his frantic 911 call after Olivia was shot has just been released
>In it, the shocked father pleads with his daughter not to die from the gunshot
>Hummel accidentally shot her after pulling the trigger of his semi-automatic handgun without realizing it was loaded while teaching his kids about gun safety

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4647768/911-call-father-shot-dead-daughter-released.html

Other urls found in this thread:

iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/fall04/jenkins/toddler.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish we had guns here but we dont because of crybabies like you

I would shoot you if I had a button.
Hell I would shoot your entire family for your shilling

MEDIA MATTERS
SHAREBLUE
CORRECT THE RECORD

SETH RICH IS COMING FOR THE PIZZA PARTY

MURRICA, FUCK YEAH.

>dailyfail

thats why you teach kids how to shoot, not about gun safety

>Can we ban guns yet sweetie?
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>teaching kids about guns
>no trigger discipline
>not clearing and inspecting chamber

Dude was a doofus.

Couldn't you go full retard and kill your children doing a lot of things?
>Father shows daughter how to drive, gets in car crash, killing her
>Father shows daughter how to set up a simple circuit, daughter gets electrocuted and has heart failure, dies.

I really don't understand this. How many times does this same scenario play out in the news for retards to get it. Even if the gun wasn't loaded, why are you pointing at your 9yo daughter and pulling the trigger.

I'm triggered by what a fucking retard this guy is.

This is the fault of no one but the man. How fucking stupid do you have to be to neglect basic safety to the point of not only pointing a loading handgun at a child, but an AD as well?

let's all say it, "Over Abundance of Caution."

Always assume a weapon is loaded, don't point a gun without intending to fire.

This. He did everything wrong.
>always treat any firearm as though it's loaded
>don't point a gun at something unless you intend to shoot it
>don't pull the trigger without first seeing what you're pointing and and then only pull it if you intend to shoot it
The really unfortunate thing is these 1 in 100 million fuck ups become the face of the gun control movement while the other 100 million responsible gun owners have to suffer.

Ban pools, do you know how many kids negligently get killed by their parent's pools every year?

How fucking hard is it to keep your finger off the trigger? Plus not unloading and clearing the weapon while teaching GUN SAFETY. Blind leading the blind

This. Trigger control plox

ALWAYS
LOADED

CHRIST WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT

No

A lot more than guns actually. My wife and I recently bought a house that came with a pool and I wanted to have it filled in because we have a 2 year old and an infant. We settled on putting in a second fence and putting a long term cover over it until the kids get older but I still don't like knowing there's a giant death trap sitting in my back yard.

Why would you not check to see if the gun was loaded?

iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/fall04/jenkins/toddler.html

Teach your todd to swim too.

>Moron fails at basic thing

>let's penalise everyone

Fuck you kys

>Teaching about gun safety
>Didn't realize gun was loaded

Rule #1 in gun safety. The gun is always loaded.

>teaching gun safety
>with a loaded gun
if only all retards's progeny were killed off like this guy's was

I don't believe this bullshit story. No one is that retarded.

>300,000,000 guns in the us
>8,000 gun deaths a year
>1 death per 37,000 guns
>42,000,000 niggers
>5,000 black murderers a year
>1 black killer per 8,000 blacks
Guns are roughly a quarter as deadly as blacks.

>teaching kids about gun saftey
>treats gun with zero respect and as if it wasnt loaded.
try again

>didn't check for loaded chamber
>trigger disc
>muzzle disc

He broke 3 of the most basic gun-safety rules.

Even a fire extinguisher is deadly if you ignore the most basic safety rules.

So is this retroactive Darwin rule?

>gun case: time to teach gun safety: ~1 hour

Yep. Dad had me hunting and shooting when I was like 9. Taught me to always turn the safety on, take the magazine out, and to check the chamber twice. Your finger should never touch the trigger unless you are aiming at something and about to shoot. Never point a gun at someone. Even if by accident I turned around and pointed it for just a second I would get chewed out. That's how you teach gun safety, by actually shooting a gun. There is no margin for ever. The gun is ALWAYS loaded, even if its not.

Who cares. This girl would have turned into another skank that fucked endless chads while rejecting people like me for not being a 6' male model. It was better for her to die innocent before she could be gangbanged by chad and tyrone.

I don't understand how you don't mentally keep note of what's in your firearm at all times. That shit should be priority 1 in your mind, like up there with how many times you've eaten today, if you've brushed your teeth or not, 8 rounds in my weapon etc.

>teaching about gun safety
>doesn't know anything about gun safety

Why am I not surprised? The burger education apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

t. high-school edgelord

>Hummel accidentally shot her after pulling the trigger of his semi-automatic handgun without realizing it was loaded while teaching his kids about gun safety

I really hate to be the dick, but this guy obviously doesn't know gun safety. For not checking to see if it was clear, then pulling the trigger in the direction of his daughter. I don't want to say he had it coming, but I don't know what else to.

He made a really big mistake and ours very unfortunate, it's just a shame he didn't think before acting.

I just hope this doesn't lead to more talk of gun control, and this poor girl gets thrown around by the gun control crowd like a rag doll.

*ND

You should always treat a gun like its loaded. I don't care if you open that chamber 1000 times, its still loaded.

I'm sorry for the girl, sure, but laws were already broken in the process of this. Can't we just like, ban killing?

>pulling the trigger of his semi-automatic handgun without realizing it was loaded while teaching his kids about gun safety
>...gun aimed at someone
yeah, that dude needs some raping in prison for being an idiot

This, sometimes stupidity needs to be punished as a warning to the other idiots.

>Using tragedy to push political agenda
>Ignore millions of abortions
Never change Liberal scum

Rule #1: the gun is always loaded.

He should face capital charges.

You're a hypocrite and a nigger.

What are the odds that this dude just made up the "teaching them gun safety" story after he royally fucked up? Maybe in snapped in a fit of rage?

How does pulling out your gun, pointing it at your child and pulling the trigger equate to a safety lesson?

Was it just a negligent discharge he tried to pad? Was it murder? Is it a narrative or spin put into the story by the shitty journalists who write about such things as if they're news?

It certainly wasnt a safety lesson. At least in the conventional sense.

>treats gun like a toy
>kills somebody
WHO COULD HAVE THOUGHT

Posting the same thing every day is spam.

It's easier to lose track than you'd think and it will always happen at the worst possible moment. That's why rule #1 is "the gun is always loaded."

That little girl died because her father couldn't even follow the first rule. Rights come with responsibility.

Sorry sweetie but one dead child does not stop me from owning guns to protect my family ! We can ban literal niggers and fags who say sweetie online and use a child for anti-gun PR

This wouldn't have happened if the girl had a gun

>Literal mouth breathing retard shoots his daughter
>Can we ban guns?
No we should execute this man and his children to make sure his bloodline never continues

>Pulling trigger of "unloaded" gun
>Teaching about gun safety
Pick one.

the whole sweetie meme i faggy as fuck. It makes your entire argument unreadable. You should kill yourself with a sharp bone from that little whore's body.

Why are you trying to shill an issue that your own side threw away before you were born?

>i faggy as fuck

Pretty much, buddy. It's a fun meme and you're an insecure faggot.

>teaching gun safety
More like playing with the gun like a dumb redneck. Guns are an excellent way to remove niggers and the children of stupid people from this planet.

Rata tat tat tat goes the sound of my gat on this lil' bitches face while her brain goes splat.