Italian Navy Chief: I will close the ports If the EU doesn't solve the Regugee Crisis

Italian's Navy commander in chief Valter Girardelli threatened to close all Italian porst If the EU can't solve the Refugee crisis

"This is a national crisis, Italy is collapsing", "We can't take more people in"

m.dw.com/en/italy-threatens-to-turn-away-foreign-ships-with-rescued-migrants/a-39462522

Other urls found in this thread:

lastampa.it/2017/06/28/italia/cronache/emergenza-migranti-il-governo-valuta-la-chiusura-dei-porti-italiani-alle-navi-straniere-0V0mMUK1y9DLSVhAmFkMHL/pagina.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/politica/2017/06/28/migranti-passo-formale-italia-con-ue-situazione-grave-_7a753e43-4afe-4c11-9d9b-3ed1074ec56d.html
reuters.com/article/us-italy-mafia-migrants-idUSKCN18B193
ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/05/20/oggi-insieme-senza-muri-a-milano_a7b04a2e-d062-4268-b9ce-fd09ffcf550f.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullshit. The Italian government is part of the trafficking

its germany the one destroying europe

>Italy may be forced to deny non-Italian-flagged ships or vessels that are not part of European missions permission to dock at its ports. This would endanger the work of various non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and possibly prevent non-Italian merchant vessels carrying out rescue operations in the Mediterranean from bringing people to Italian ports.
I bet army wants to do that but they're being cockblocked by the EU backed regime.

Exactly, they have ships that go back and forth from Libya to Italy bringing rapefugees.

I really hope it is bullshit, because if they close the route to South Italy ports the ONGs will start dumping the migrants on the shores of the Sulcis in Sardinia.

Yeah I really wish the italian military interfere to save this beautiful country, military saved egypt and no one will be able to save Europe without military interfering, stop being cucks for illegal immigrants

Military coup in Italy when????

BASED!
CLOSE THOSE FUCKING PORTS!

Yeah, if he were serious, he would have done something already. This isn't a recent crisis.

Pretty sure Sardinian ports are part of Italian ports too.

who's behind this post?

Pretty sure Italian government won't move a finger if the migrants are out of sight in one of the least populated places of all Europe.

Too little, too late. It's pathetic that there wasn't a naval blockade of Libya until the country regained the ability to police its own waters. Thanks Obama!

neat, i like this guy

I don't think the navy will make a distinction. If they enforce a national blockade, they will do it anywhere.

Exactly, how they let people pass their water borders illegally without shooting them or sending them back, by letting them u r encouraging many other to take the illegal route

Fuck closing the ports, they need to steam sound and intercept all those NGO ships and impound them with immediate effect for human trafficking. When the Jews/EU shriek, and they will, set fire to the boats and claim it an accident. Rinse and repeat.

As if they care.
The real issue is the pressure on the Northern regions and the closed borders with France and Austria which flood Milan and all the other overpopulated cities. Nobody cares if towns Carbonia or Decimo are overrun by Africans because few people will complain and the migrants won't reach the rest of Italy.

based

the NGOs aren't Italian

what is happening is that now that EU cant force migrants in countryes anymore ,countryes have stand up to them like based POLAND AND HUNGARY AND MANY MORE these shitskins are getting stuck in Italy more and more and Italy sees it as a suicide so its stoping imports of shitskins utterly based, this could mean the end of shitskins completelly

You really don't believe the government was okay with the operation?

DO IT!

of course there will be less national complaining, but at the same time they will have to deal with the already dangerous situation Sardinia is with all the unemployment/poverty, etc..., as well as the complete lack of structures there

moreover, it doesn't seem that feasible to me, Sardinia is actually quite far from where the ships usually pick up the niggers and from Lampedusa as well

in any case, we are talking about a navy initiative, I don't see why the navy stationed in Sardinia wouldn't do the same

>make friends with burgers at NATO base
>acquire laser guidance system
>point it at rapefugees
>???
>PROFIT

Goddamn just look at those Arabic features on his face. Italians truly aren't white.

Sardinia is the most homogenous region in Italy, guess it need some enrichment.

How do you solve the "Refugee Crisis" exactly?

Even so it's the Italian mob that takes part and profits from the human trafficking. They run Italy to a degree and have other mobs that run businesses/corps that run and lobby the government that let's this shit happen.

>This would endanger the work of various non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and possibly prevent non-Italian merchant vessels carrying out rescue operations in the Mediterranean from bringing people to Italian ports.

Why don't they just take the short route and enter the North African ports?

you've never seen an arab tyrone, you never left your ghetto

With blood

I wonder how quickly Italy will switch sides?

well he looks kinda like north african not arab and yeah north africans arent arabs.
but let me ask u a question: would u have a problem with north africans if they arent a majority muslims?

>america
>white

>would u have a problem with north africans if they arent a majority muslims?

North africans are ultra aggressive criminal scum, and they will continue to be that way whether they are muslim or not.

Military coup when? Don't you guys take an oath to protect the nation?

Seems fake, I'm not finding Italian sources.

>>acquire laser guidance system
>get cancer once you enter the perimeter because NATO dropped too many bombs

>it doesn't seem that feasible to me, Sardinia is actually quite far from where the ships usually pick up the niggers and from Lampedusa as well
Several barchini from Algeria reached Sulcis already this year. Do you think they won't move to another router? Please.

> I don't see why the navy stationed in Sardinia wouldn't do the same
Again, because the government won't care. This is an operation to move votes in preparations of the elections.
We have seen the red comuni going to the Lega-FI-FdI coalition because people are sick and tired of immigrants and the government is acting accordingly. Do you think they will care for Sardinia given that it is a region with less than 2 million people in it? I bet they won't.

>guess it need some enrichment.
Coddadì!

>Pay Libian government
>Bring them back to Libya
>No more "Refugees"

Nice try mexico.

A hostile takeover of all media and government offices, followed by summary trial and execution of all traitors. "Refugees" are deported at bayonet. "Refugee ships" are returned to their port of origin or sunk. NGO operators who facilitated the invasion should be hunted down by dedicated teams and placed in a Nuremberg-trial for treason and crimes against humanity.

The one in pic is not girardelli, he's Cavo Dragone, I know his son.

>those Arabic features
You mean he looks like a man and not some effeminate fag?

no those just the moroccans and some of tunisians and they give really bad reputation for north africans , I visited south italy before and I know the moroccans thing in the mafia

This
A huge portion of the refugees entering europe are rescued by the italian coastguard

Yeah, sure, you really searched hard, did you?
lastampa.it/2017/06/28/italia/cronache/emergenza-migranti-il-governo-valuta-la-chiusura-dei-porti-italiani-alle-navi-straniere-0V0mMUK1y9DLSVhAmFkMHL/pagina.html

>I'm not finding Italian sources
ansa.it/sito/notizie/politica/2017/06/28/migranti-passo-formale-italia-con-ue-situazione-grave-_7a753e43-4afe-4c11-9d9b-3ed1074ec56d.html

You didn't even look.

>Several barchini from Algeria reached Sulcis already this year. Do you think they won't move to another router? Please.
point is that the bulk of the nigger flow and NGO operations is from Lybia
Algeria and Tunisia aren't destabilized(yet) so the situation is totally different

anyway, good, let Sardinians also get even more mad at the situation, maybe they'll start chopping some moor heads like in the old days once the Italian government stops listening

>" Italy is collapsing"

Soon he will realize, that's the intention

I googled his name + migrants and nothing came up.

Exactly what the Jews said in 1933. Germany has been thoroughly KIKED

I will do this, I will do that.

Empty threats, why not do it this instant?

Yuropoors are such faggots

Foolish to underestimate the Juden.

Here's a free idea for you. If a country where refugees are from is not safe for deportation, "Italian Navy Chief", you could send your aircraft carrier to start bombing the bad guys until it's safe.

The EU which is the biggest economy in the world, should grow some balls and use force to protect its vital interests.

there's still them entering from turkey in greece and then branch out towards germany/france/sweden.

>Arabic features
I can't see those Arabic/North African features you talk about

He looks like my father and he is a WASP from Connecticut

They are colluding with mafia

Just google some keywords (refugees, ngo, mafia) and you'll already get like a dozen MSM stories

And that's just what is know.

reuters.com/article/us-italy-mafia-migrants-idUSKCN18B193

>Italian mobsters took charge of one of Europe's largest migrant reception centres, using a Roman Catholic charity organisation as a cover to cream off millions of euros in state funds, prosecutors said on Monday.

>"This is a national crisis, Italy is collapsing"
Color me shock you spaghetti nigger but that's the whole plot behind it.

That's the thing that created this problem in the first place.

>EU
>grow some balls
AHAHAHAHAH

Really?
Did you go to the same School as him? Do you know his dad?

"Solve the refugee crisis" is EU speak presupposing that white people are responsible for the irresponsibility of Africans. But you read through and the guy is alright, just Italianate in his sense of timing. They need to start destroying boats and they need to send the message that Australia sends: do not make the attempt in the first place.

DO IT

DO IT DO IT BY THE LOVE OF GOD DO ITTTTTTTT

>let Sardinians also get even more mad at the situation
Yeah, right, that is what the island needs right now.

That's true, Italy is currently spending €4.5bln to house and feed migrants. They are not all mafia guys but there's a lot of money slowing around this "migrant crisis"

You're a fucking idiot. Iraq was completely stabilized with overwhelming force and then Obama left it.
If Obama had followed his own red line there would be no millions of refugees or ISIS. The same is true in every country that's causing trouble with refugees. We should go there if we don't want them here!!!!!

Say it with me!
>Be a good sport!
>Close that port!

>slowing
flowing

But muh human rights, muh EU laws

better than being slowly replaced by niggers for sure, or do you hypocritically think the Italian government is going to do anything to return the favor of taking the niggers?

Nope, it's not, they are mostly economic migrants.

Italian Coast Guard HANGS around the Libyan coast to pick these fucks up. Fucking moron.

>Yuropoors are such faggots
Exactly! We should take a lesson from UK. Let us elect a muslim mayor in our capital and accept terror attacks as part of our daily lives!
You are such a mainly man, Bon!

How can I show my support for this man instead of posting in a cantonese handweaving website?

“We have decided to liberate Saif al-Islam Muammar Gaddafi. He is now free and has left the city of Zintan,” the militia said in a statement.
WE NEED THE SON OF GADDAFI - NOW!!!

we are switching in this moment-

he kinda looks like this Egyptian actor

>italy picks up niggers

Yeah explain picrelated, the ones who killed gaddafi are the real subhumans anti-white (the eternal allies)

Every Italian I've met is just mad at Eastern Europe for not accepting their quota instead of wanting to deport the shitskins. When you tell them that it's their responsibility to send the monkeys back, they get upset and call you inhuman.

Fuck you spaghetticuck, close your ports and send the rapefugees back, that's what everybody wants.

>there would be no millions of refugees
You do realize that the ones landing in Italy are from Nigeria, Eritrea, Somalia, Ethiopia and Bangladesh (fucking Bangladesh! They travel half globe to reach Italy. Just go to China!)?

Yeah, his son is now an army officer, great guy really. Wish him all the best.

We need a way to identify and hurt the refugee-profiteers that are making a killing off of this. That is the critical next step. They need to be publicized, the lumpenleft will join us on this since it's exploiting vulnerable non-white people, and then we direct all of our hostility toward those scumbags.

yeah totally the same brah...

>or do you hypocritically think the Italian government is going to do anything to return the favor of taking the niggers?
What? I don't want them HERE, period.

The fuck does that need explaining? Go to maritime tracking watch Italian cosat guard hang around Libya and fish niggers up lol

>Every Italian I've met is just mad at Eastern Europe
the you have met some commie retard,we are mad at niggers.

>65%

Wrong. It was redpilled people from Lombardia who supported Lega Nord.

Yeah and what about gheddaffi?

Those ships aren't Italian and the EU demanded that Italy doesn't stop those ships from docking on her ports.

still reatard

>redpilled
>Lombardia
ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/05/20/oggi-insieme-senza-muri-a-milano_a7b04a2e-d062-4268-b9ce-fd09ffcf550f.html

B a s e d s p a g h e t t i s a i l o r

t. Terroni

Thank God.

The world need patriots something fierce.

Libya was a Clinton/CIA op

Exactly. It will take military action, of the strongest kind eventually. We also have too many legal migrants coming in. We need to attack on many fronts, including banning all welfare for people without European heritage and banning aid for certain nations allowing mass emigration from its borders, without exception.