Un-Contacted tribes

What do you think we should do about un-contacted tribes Sup Forums? Hunt them down? Leave them alone? Could they be used for anything?

they are fucking bigots in need of multiculturalism. how dare they keep their traditions, their race, and their culture

Someone makes an interesting thread and the faggots on this board ignore it. Typical.

Personally, I think we should leave them alone. I'm actually somewhat envious of them. It's good to know that some people in the world still live in that way, that there's still magic in the world for SOME living human beings.

this. how dare they isolate themselves.

this.
plus at least there will still be pocket of human around if everything turns to shit

> I'm actually somewhat envious of them.

most of them have a shitty life. their territories are being destroyed by the forest industry, so they are becoming more and more poor.

also, most of them value modern clothing, antibiotics and all that stuff.

Leave them alone, people still living in this way are far more happier, depression is unknown to these people. technology is cancer, take the real redpill

Racist bigots that need to get with the times. I mean it's 2017 and they're still all one color. What's their excuse for not taking in refugees?

That's pretty fucking naive. Their lives probably fucking suck, and if you knew what it was like, you wouldn't want to trade places with them.

>most of them have a shitty life. their territories are being destroyed by the forest industry

Because of modern society, we would all be happier if we all lived like this

We should make a zoo specifically to house them.

Look at an image of earth at night, see all those areas that are lit up? They would be the first ones to die, they would run out of supplies within a week. And so few of them actually know how to make anything, or how to hunt or farm. Not only would those areas be the first to fall in the event of a mega disaster, but they would also be the first to be targeted in the event of a war.

All those dark areas of land, that's where the human race survives. Urban areas all die out, but the people living in those dark areas like the Inuit, Mongolian nomads, South American tribes, the aboriginal peoples, they are the ones who will continue our race, they are the ones who know how to find clean water, how to find food, they don't need supermarkets or water treatment facilities to survive. Leave them the fuck alone, they are plan B if we fuck up, and then thousands of years later they are ones telling stories of "giant flying metal birds" and "shining towers that reach up to the sky" built by some mysterious people who once visited them but wiped themselves out.

leave them alone, just by the fact that just coming in contact with them can expose them to lethal modern diseases and on furthermore neither party gains much from the exchange

maybe. but at this point we cannot stop modern society, so we should find a proper way to include them to our countries.(considering all of us south american citizens)

How could do this? A big dome?

We should fuckin experiement on them, Mengele style.

Get real nasty. Mmm hmm.

Kill them they are pest !

introduce them to Sup Forums

Im with this guy

No, they need to experience the joys of living within a multicultural society too. If white people can't live in peace without multiculturalism, then they can't either.

Those are all social constructs, goy.

What's so interesting about it, faggot?

You think we're going to have a debate whether or not we should auschiwtz them? In my opinion we should convert them to Islam so they can be saved

I agree with you user. They are the last living examples of raw humanity. The closest thing we get to "objectively" biological human nature. Observing their habits and adaptability is very important for us to fully understand the finer points of the human condition. What I'm concerned about is what the far future holds for them. In an age of augmentations, genetic manipulation, artificial intelligence, singularity, and space travel, how will we view them? There will come a point in the far future where we civilized humans are so far removed from them biologically that future humanity won't be able to reasonably consider them as equals.

I mean, it'll be hard on the libshits. I already think of them as a seperate species, so no ontological conflict for me I suppose.

I don't think it will get that far. We're only leaving them alone because we have enough land currently not to give a shit.

And reliable space travel is stuff a far off dream.

>You will never be a technologically augmented space god who regularly descends from the heavens to have wild feral sex with virgin Kuruminha's offered to you by savage hunter-gatherer hue's.

Why live?