Why doesn't Sup Forums respect artists?

Why doesn't Sup Forums respect artists?

Art is the foundation of civilization and culture. It's what distinguishes superior human beings from low IQ animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything can be art.

This post is art.

art without faith is pointless

>art is pointless unless it confirms my narrow and uninformed worldview
Yikes. I can tell you actually believe this too...

This is true.

But not everything is good art. Then starts the game of discovering what is 'good'. It is an intrinsic value in something, regardless of the subjective experience of it. Some might say it is the divine shining through, having been replicated to a certain degree in the pattern the artist created.

Sacred geometry might interest anyone reading this thread.

here's my second sage

He's right, as all art, whether the person making it knows it, is the attempted alignment with divinity.

It's because lefties flock to art cause "muh special feels" without having actual vision or talent. They just want to be noticed as being "special".

Real art doesn't come from wanting to be a special snowflake. Even if all artists have a kernel of snowflake syndrome to all of them at least conservative or apolitical artists don't make their art about centered around self indulgence.

For (you).

I respect good art, I've yet to meet an "artist" who doesn't draw some living Tim Burton vagina and try to sell it at craft faires where children go.

That's Jew talk.

Sounds like a problem on your end. If you're not erudite or intelligent enough to interact with serious artists making "good art," then it's hardly a surprise you'd think all art looks like your hick festival.

Can literal shit on a canvas be art? No? Are you some kind of low IQ animal who doesn't get art?

well shit, he's just disproved phase shift. If you change the model of an atom to from rings to wave oscillations then you can see how electrons create a wave mesh bond between atoms.

I do respect artists. Some do stunning pieces of music and others create pictures that make you think.
On the other hand there is post modernism and a sense of entitlement. First they go "everything is art" so they poo in an art galery. Of course no sane person is going to pay for that so they go to the government to get their shekles. They act like they are entitled to money just because they have done something.
Being creative is hard to monetise because you arenĀ“t creative consistenly, tastes change and art is easily ripped of.

The points of interactions of these waves being the actual 'particle'. All is but vibration and the frequency of it.

Art aspires to be stimulating, it really does make you think. The problem is that until 100 years ago, even 50 years ago art captivated us with its incredible detail, precision, and the visible mastery of the artists.

These days art gets your attention only through cheap tricks and mere shock value. A broken flipflop painted blue, a mono-color painting with perhaps a single black line on a field of red, even just a whore covered in glitter.

Cheap tricks and shock value.

It's like saying that some cheap jump scare horror flick is as good as Psycho.
>fun fact according to (((Rotten Tomatoes))) psycho is the 4th best horror movie, but Get Out is the best.

It's always been my belief that scientific models are often taken for granted. The model of how the muscle works, for example, has changed drastically in the past 15 years alone.

Anything that involves teleportation or non-kinetic involvement should be taken as "faith" based science. Where there is an obvious interaction, but the transference of data/energy cannot be observed.

The fact that we are still boiling water to create electricity is testament to how science stops once it works well enough to implement.

Most of modern art is garbage. To actually create good art requires you to be insanely skilled, which takes countless years and tens of thousands of hours of training.

I respect real artists who use skill and talent to make something objectively beautiful. Paint splatters on a bunch of dildos nailed to a 2x4 isn't real art.

>why doesn't pol respect artists?
Modern art

I have a great respect for artists. Most people who claim to be artists are not artists. I call them fartists.

Buy my art. I Fucking hate leftists.

T. Conservative Artist

Values and belief are the foundation of civilisation. A lot of modern art has neither of those, that's why they call it anti-art.

Pooets

REAL artists are EXTREMELY rare.. the rest are just better then most at "art" shit.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums respect artists? Art is the foundation of civilization and culture. It's what distinguishes superior human beings from low IQ animals.
I agree

defend this, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

art is the h-art of degeneracy. It places value on shit that has no real value. It is a bunch of losers trying to create an a fake economy so they can survive outside of reality. It works until they run out of mommy and daddys money and have no marketable skills.

Nature is God's art. And so are you. Don't underestimate it.

No, art, true art, is the expression, not the drive, of a culture and spirituality which are alive and well.
The west is far from that, nihilism and relativism are rampant, thus art cannot be anything other than either a sterile attempt at surprising people with novelty or just in the best case scenario an imitation of the most exterior aspects of art from a truly inspired period.

You don't even know how wrong you are

the thread wouldn't have bumped if you didn't post anyway, why pointlessly sage with zero input?

>There are shitpost artists
t-thanks postmodernism.

Look at that pretentious faggot. A child in kindergarten can do that.