Croatia-Slovenia border dispute

So tomorrow, at 9:00, the border dispute will be resolved by the five arbiters. What's Sup Forums's opinion on this?

Mine is that we should, obviously, get the water. The reasoning being that even when not taking history into consideration, it'a better for both Slovenia and Croatia. Croatian economy is to some extent dependant on ours, just as ours is on German, and without the means to reach international waters, our economy WILL take a hit, which in return will be a hit on Croatias' economy as well. It is literally better for both of us this way.

Croatia doesn't really gain or lose much either way, it's just a meaningless spot of water to them.

Discuss with arguments, please.

Make Slovenia Great Again.

Sorry, lads ... this can only be resolved by war. Also, we haven't had a good happening in a while..

Not an argument
War? Are you insane?

Take Italys sea you dirty handed mountain-croats!

build a corridor through italy if you really want international waters.

Croatia should kill itself.
I agree that we should allow another country to be present in the waters. Croatia is jewing and sperging out here they already have a greater coast than slovenia n they wanna take that last bit too.
>History
>Rightful clay

There is no such thing as rightful clay

>we should get someone else's sea because we want it WHAAAAA WHAAA

How would that look? I can't even imagine it. This is a really weird argument.

It's not yet decided if it's yours or ours. Neither have claim.

Are such simple things difficult to understand for you?

Why is stealing from Italy crazy, but stealing from Croatia ok?
Nevermind, I forgot that you are a mountain-croat and therefor any attempt at arguing with you is in vain.

>everyone including Slovenia agreed to the present day borders 30 years ago
>whaaa whaaa we changed our mind, gibsmedat

It's not croatian water. Italys water is italian. This spot of water is neither croatian neither slovenian, as it has not yet been decided.

No wonder croatia is so poor if you guys are this incredibly stupid that you can't even grasp the notion of ownership.

>weird argument
You moron have you even looked into our border disputes
Look at the drnovsek-racan agreement which sabor turned down, because this is what will beb the most probable outcome ie a corridor

>So tomorrow, at 9:00, the border dispute will be resolved by the five arbiters

Regardless of the decision, the water and the land shall remain Croatian as it was since the indepedence.

Zlovenians don't be tats.

Hrvat vedno tat

>his spot of water is neither croatian neither slovenian
Looking at the maps, it's marked as Croatian and that's the way it's been since 1992. You agreed to it.
>No wonder croatia is so poor
Can Slovenes go a day without boasting about their 200 euro higher salaries?
The only way you'll steal our sea is by using military force which means never because you don't have any.

>agree to arbitrage
>won't respect it if it doesn't go their way

Truly Slovenia is the division between balkan and Europe.

>agree to arbitrage
>slovene kikes cheat
>pull out

>Capodistria

I don't know about 200€ mate, I'm making more money than your president does and I'm not even paid that well.

Croatia already has a shit ton of sea access, so why can't Slovenia have a little?

>agree to arbitrage
>find out you're getting screwed
>cry foul
typical croat
ovaj sud ni dobar

>there is no such thing as rightful clay
>checks flag

Holy moly, did you escape your Serb irredentism class?
I mean no offense, but it is usually your country/kinsmen that cry about rightful claim. Tbh I am only surprised that no one wanted to return Dušan era borders

Croats don't have border agreements with any of their neighbours. Once again, Europe starts with Slovenia, south is balkan. This is the human garbage we have to deal with.

You have 2 cars
I dont have a car
Gib me 1

vote for GOD in next election fags

One has to work for cars. Croats didn't have to work for that water, they just said it's theirs.

>human garbage we have to deal with
>said the country whose largest contribution to European and world history are a few skiers and a golddigger

I'm with you Slovenia Bro.

Slovenia has a right to reach international waters without transiting the waters of another country.

I'm not even sure why Croatia would be a dick about that.

Are you seriously boasting about 200-300 euros?
>muh not balkans
>muh t-turks
>muh central europe
How can a nation be so insecure?
Because that's not how things are done. Italy already has so much land, why not give Slovenia a little? You can't just have something for free because you want it.

Why would u vote for him

Not equivalent at all. It would be more like if I had 1000 cars, and you my good friend, wanted 5.

It's not land, it's sea access.

>garbage
you cheated, got caught colluding

Even those you speak of are pathetic within their own framework.
If youre gonna talk about historic clay go for the best, not meet in the middle.

But that is why i say there is no such thing as rightful clay, countries borders change and its people move and change demographics, if everyone were to pick and choose what clay is there, there simply wont be any clay left.

Except we gave birth to founding father of space travel. And first proof of calculation of Ludolfs number (Pi). And gave basis to the american constitution. And...

Meanwhile the only thing bosnia did is having the lowest average IQ in entire Europe, barely beating African niggers at 84. 84 IQ in Slovenia means you are entitled to early pension for being too mentally retarded to work. That's bosnias average.

Go fuck yourself you muzzie retard

Look at the shape of our country. Our ancestors fought for the little land we have. We lost territory to a massive empire, later went against entire Yugoslavia only to give away territory for free to whiny mountain kikes? The decision tomorrow will mean nothing even if it's in our favor.

fuck ... balkan war again

>Umag

And at another point in history your country was enslaved and its boarders changed more times than you can possibly count. What your "ancestors" fought for in terms of territory is something that is not credible when it comes to determining what territory a country should have and magically get from another.

Integrate both countries into Hungary. Problem solved.

>Went against yugoslavia
How excatly? By saying you wont allow JNA forces to cross over and then doing the exact opposite?

Why not just divide the the waters evenly?
Slovenia should get the bay, itsly should have everything northeast if that, and Croatia should have everything below

WE WUZ JEFFERSON N SHIT
NOW WE WHITE HOUSE, NIGGA

Why Italy and Croatia bully little Slovenia ? Both of them have giant open coastlines and can't let little Sovenia have a bit?
Guess someone is jelly that they're woman was not chosen to be married to the POTUS.

MATTHIAS CORVINUS WILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're in bed with the most powerful man on Earth, pretty sure you will be made great again
Trump is looking to re-read eastern Europe and help dig it out of it's communist PTSD for good

Our prime minister and woman president want Croatia to be EU-rificized. They will give Slovenia as much of sea as they want and Slovenia knows that.

Everything below Slovenia is balkan territory, common sense and politics dont work there especially when it comes to croats

>wat is knežji kamen

yeah, uneducated retarded bosniak detected. You gotta go back muslim filth

It should be like this desu, Italy already cucked Slovenia out of a real coastline and does Croatia really need those waters? At the very least give the fuckers some kind of movement ability or an elongated corridor

Slavs aren't very good at conflict resolution

>Ocean access
>The same as a motor vehicle you purchase and build from scratch
Nein

Why don't you just give them the goddamn bit of sea? You've got an entire fucking coast and it looks like they can't even get to international waters without this "corridor". Why are you such idiots?

There is only one god, please do not insult us

WE WUZ NASA
WE WUZ ALGEBRA
WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS
WE WUZ WHITE HOUSE

WE

We will not allow it unless you Blanda up with Austria again, they need help

WE WUZ GROFS AND SHIT

Historical facts aren't we wuz ahmed. Pick up a book, if you can even read.

>has right
Not according to international maritime law.
>fair
Mine is mine, yours is yours.
>dick
Ad hoc arbitrage... let's go to international tribunal for the law of the sea - that is Cro proposal from the beginning... but nooooo
Slo knows they cant make case there.

Why don't you fucking understand that they have no claim to that sea.they entire argument is that they need this access,becase they have no entry to international sea.So what?Let them fight for it if they want it.

Because international courts take fucking forever and the winner is decided by who throws the most money at the council not who is right

Istria and Dalmazia belong to Italy
Here's how we solve the dispute: you git the fuck out of clay nostra

Give it all to Italy

It's a tiny bit of fucking water and you've got an entire coastline. You're being petty and pathetic, probably because you're emasculated by the fact that they make more money than you, lol.

How long has that strip of land been Italian that borders Slovenia(as in italian people living there)?
Is it a South Tyrol type thing?

Landlocked countries please go.

also no fags

Shut up codfucker you lost your right to speak of the sea long ago

We want to solve land and sea borders
Second of all we already had a deal drnovsek-racan and sabor turned it down

WE WUZ BOOK READERZ

BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MY KATEKIZEM

>You gotta go back muslim filth
I really wish it were possible to kick them out. Just gather everyone that got handed citizenship 25 years ago because muh refugees and their descendants as well and just kick them the fuck out.

>Why don't you just give them the goddamn bit of sea? You've got an entire fucking coast

Jesus Christ, what a female way of thinking.
''Whaaa whaaa, he has a lot and he doesn't. Give him some, you have plenty''

Real world doesn't work that way. The land and water are Croatian and giving it up would be an infrigment of Croatian integrety.
Even if tomorrow you were to wake up in a world completly owned by Croatia except for Zlovenia, your argument would still be invalid.

The rats got it after ww2 for being the "winners", even though they aligned with Hitler. Perks of being a big country.

>historical facts
The influencing of the american constitution by jean bodin's book owned by jefferson is a meme and has been proven as such; the only ones who claim it did are venetic theory tier "historians"

What about the shite slavs that are not Arab and just live peacefully?

It belonged to Venice and to the Byzantines before them.

Here comes hunor

Italy need more space. Give back Istria.

>Perks of being a big country.
for you

Italy get out of clay now
Slovenia deserves it more

border disputes should be resolved by conquest

Your flag matches your cucked mindset Nigel bin Salman al Muhammed

Son, you'll make me start neo-fojbe.

>Byzantines
Larpers don't count as people
Venetians are Italy's jews

Ceded to Italy after World War One from Austria-Hungary. It's literally older than Slovenia itself.

Italians have historically made up the majority of the population in most Istrian cities

This desu I would like a Balkan genre the Syria general is starting to get old plus it might be as good as ug.

Are you a woman?

>just live peacefully
These people are a nuisance. They can't even speak the language after 25 years here. They keep to themselves and start fights. They're basically nogs.

Not with slavs hombre, they fight for decades and slaughter each other like crazy
Would be safer to settle with treaty
Plus the entire region would be fucked because we would arm all sides and everything would get blown to hell due to shiny American toys

This is why sl*vs don't deserve istria, give it all back to Italy. They'll do better with it anyway, they fucking made it nice in the first place

I mean, gib Dubrovnik and Split at least

I take back what I said then
>World War One
It's The Great War, don't insult it with such a terrible name

Serbs, croats and bosniaks and other ex yugo filth here are literally what niggers are in USA. Literally.

Where are they mostly from?

>muh feelings
We went to arbitrage which is INTERNATIONAL LAW - OBJECTIVE you found out you're getting screwed and you backoff from the agreement

Yes all parties involved play king of the hill on the disputed water with their navies. The neutral arbiters decide how long you have to hold the hill to win.

>dude just give in and be a cuck lmao
>winner is decided by who throws the most money
No amount of money would help Slovenes in the international court. They know they'd lose because it's a nonsensical dispute based entirely on gibs. Daily reminder that tomorrow's decision is irrelevant. The actual decision will be made by the international court.
>We want to solve land and sea borders
There nothing to solve regarding the sea border. Everyone agreed to it 30 years ago.
International court or gtfo and no cheating this time, Janez. I have nothing against Slovenia, but this kind of nigger-tier gibsme behavior is not something I expected from Slovenia.

Europeans have become decadent. They crave problems and are currently importing radical islam and sub saharan savages.

An Eastern European war will sate the white man's desire for blood and mayhem for at least another decade.

Croatians are already throwing a fit over some alleged corruption attemps, so the Slovenes will probably win. In turn the butthurt will be so massive that Croatia will start a nuclear program.
As usual, this non issue will be remembered for generations and will be discussed right after the issue of Teslas nationality is solved.

i just cant resist....mhhhRAH....gueh...spblikskkk....
ISTRIA E DALMAZIA NE SLOVENIA NE CROAZIA

ITS NOT SPLIT , ITS SPALATO
ITS NOT DUBROVNIK,ITS RAGUSA DI DALMAZIA
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

IT FIUME NOT rijeka