What is the allure of blonde hair...

What is the allure of blonde hair? Why doesn't it make shitskins go nuts and rapey and aryans to go supremacist on nonblondes?

Jew get physically ill just looking at blondes. It reminds them how fucking ugly their banana noses and dark kinky hair really are. So they push race mixing on blondes in the hopes of suppressing the color down to a non existent level. Then the Jews won't feel so sad about being ugly.

You would hate life too if you were a banana nosed, dark kinky haired troll.

>tfw natural blonde with brown eyes

Any other members of the master race here?

I don't know but the girl at the checkout isle yesterday had like almost white hair and I couldn't stop staring at it, and wondering if there were any way it could possibly have been a dye job.

I'm not even a sucker for blondes really, but it was really an attention-grabber.

THats not even possible unless your blonde hair is just very light brown.

>doesn't

I mean does since shitskins rape women on the basis of their hair color sometimes.

>not even possible
There's no such thing as impossible hair/color combination. I also know few natural blondes with brown eyes.

it's rare, that simple
it's also probably one of the reasons it spread, imagine being the first chad with blue eyes in Europe among others with brown eyes

How about to study some genetics you filthy retarded ape?

Native Europeans have always had blue eyes and blonde hair. Brown eyes and brown hair was introduced in Europe sometime around the Roman conquests.

its just very unique and different compare to most people. i wish i have blonde hair.

nice sharter education
the only group in Europe which for a while had nearly 100% blue eyes was a bunch of western post ice age hunter gatherers

*western and scandinavian/baltic
the iron gates HGs(from the Balkans) were genetically very similar to the westerners but with majority brown eyes

Black haired Italian shitskins aren't even brown haired so please stop you dirty dumb nigger. I know more about genetics than you...

Uyghurs are the only people in China that can possibly have blonde hair or blue/green eyes. Does that make you hate em even more?

no i love all people of china including uyghur

I don't understand it either, the way I see it different races and ethnic groups ought to attract women of their own race/ethnicity. Like I've never been attracted to Scandinavian or German women, they just don't do it for me, I think mestiza/castiza and Iberian women are beautiful but thats because we more or less share the same ethnicity. I'm also not going to chastise a Scandinavian man for being attracted to Scandinavian women, of course they're going to attract each other and they should be together.

Also, just from personal experience, most blondes I've met and befriended really live up to the "Dumb Blonde" meme. Don't know why, I always figured the rural Northern Europeans are actually smart.

I don't, this is just the musings of a bean watching it all happen.

>brown eyes
>good

blonde hair and blue eyes literally evolved through sexual selection. they don't provide any clear genetic advantages other than making the person attractive.

my mom is a ginger and she has hazel eyes
suck a dick nigger

t. 52%

muh shield of europe

you're a catholicized serb, just another turk rapebaby. you fuckers were so despy to enter the EU you got sweden'd.

Thank god i'm not a wh*Te subhuman

I think actual brown eyes can look very pretty as long as you can see the pupil. I don't like black eyes though (very dark brown), the ones all shitskins have.

Sure
Thats why our muslim population is decreasing every year
>you're a catholicized serb
you literally don't know anything about croatian history you ignorant fucktard

Kebab? You're still baiting? I've seen tenacious kebabs but you? you're something else

>Thinking i'm only one guy
wh*Tes are literally low iq subhumans lmao

No need to be butthurt, lil roachie.

pol isn't even white
post em

>rapebaby thinks it's white
xD