I know you guys will hate me for this but I will vote for merkel in september. There is simply no viable alternative...

I know you guys will hate me for this but I will vote for merkel in september. There is simply no viable alternative. The SPD would wreck our economy and the parties arent serious contendors. Atleast merkels party has done some good for the german people.

we already hate you.
you are dead to us

maybe you should stop posting or change your flag

I can't even take you serious. After being on the winning side in WWII you still find yourself in a disadvantegous position in todays world while germany is secretly pulling the strings of the EU and thus controling europe. Your economy is also inferiour to ours. All this is a testament to our superioty and you know it. Now go cry yourself to sleep.

SPD would boom the economy

0/10 bait
OP is a faggot who don't deserve his statement to be addressed

>I know you guys will hate me for this
Well, you were right about one thing at least.

samefagotery too. Sad, really really sad new fag. Antonius Amadeus

At least he knows how to reply to somebody shill

Merkel did more damage in Europe than Hitler. She had destroyed identity.

The economic uptick won't match the ever increasing number of immigrants, which means that the lower classes will have to fight for a smaller slice of a bigger pie, ending up poorer than before.
The SPD might push for some inflation, hardly 'wrecking' your economy, unless you're a fatcat living off investiments.

In short, are you rich? Then carry on.
Do you work for a living? You can't afford any more Mackerel.

split personality?

>also

you are a tremendous cuck and deserve all that muhammed gives you

Merkel, just two days ago did a complete turnaround on the homo-marriage due to sheer populism against the stated interests of her own party. The same thing she has done so often on so many different topics. How can you vote for a women who will betray absolutely every promise she or her party makes? We only have our votes to punish this behaviour and you intend to reward her with yours? You are the reason germans will lose what little trust in democracy they ever had.

Yeah totally aree with you

>You are the reason germans will lose what little trust in democracy they ever had.

top kek, i think the consequences are a little more serve than you think

>we already hate you.
>you are dead to us

This is something that needs to get through to all germans on Sup Forums

Well the last time the Germans got fed up with democracy they elected Adolf Hitler. Ironically it was the SPD and Zentrum (now CDU) that lost that very election. So I think I have a good grasp on the severity of the situation.

enjoy being an oppressed minority in your own country. dont ask america for help when you realize what you've done to your country either.

>So I think I have a good grasp on the severity of the situation.

you are alone on that mate

My god, I lack your approval, how will I ever cope? Guess it's sudoku time for me.

its not personal.
i like you, who ever you are
but seriously.. your country and what it has started will never be forgiven

>i like you, who ever you are
I am German you shouldn't like me.

I want you to hate Germans as much as you hate the country.
Literally the only way this genocide will work is if germans have no allies. We need to be isolated even on Sup Forums. I want Germans to have no allies. Online or otherwise.

>has done some good for the german people
>some good
>some
i give you the benefit of the doubt Kevin
name just one fucking viable thing she/her party did good in the last 8 years and i vote CDU/CSU instead of AFD in September
agreeing on the Douche and Turd situation though

I don't care what happens to germany honestly. I hope all of you die. Every last german dies then we can finally be rid of your people and culture forever and the white race can exist without you assholes fucking up. I would rather Germany turn into a muslim country like sweden as a lesson to everyone than let 1 single german exist on this planet.

well thats not good at all,
we are all in this together user and I like to think if this mess ever gets cleared up then you guys will be leading the way

We'll build more beautiful buildings again.

>Atleast merkels party has done some good for the german people.
Letting hordes of niggers and sandniggers into germany isn't doing something "good" for the german people...

>we are all in this together user
No.
That kind of thinking is wrong. Germans are your enemy. Germans are the enemy of Europe.
>I like to think if this mess ever gets cleared up
We are clearing this mess up ourselves. Remove Kraut.
I promise you your grandchildren will not even know what Germans even are outside of history books.

That's because you're a fag being fuck by a goatfucker and you love that.

>women in politics at any level

Your breathtaking stupitity is quite the site to behold. I hope you realise that germany is still 90 + white while your country is 63 % white. By the time germany becomes a muslim nation there wont be a white race than can exist because you will be heavily outnumbered by hispanics and blacks.

well do us a favour and make sure you take the fucking Muslims with you if you are so hell bent on your own destruction.

you can't just shit on the table and then leave

She doubled your carbon emissions, multiplied your terrorism tenfold, and trampled your freedoms.

Vote for her if you like, I don't care, just stop bringing the rest of the continent with you to hell. I need somewhere nice to vacation.

FDP maybe they team up with CDU and have a little bit influence that things don't become more fucked up (they will be a tough partner because merkel wasted them last time). If they don't make it into the government they will go full action opposition because they haven't been in parlament for four years and everything that went wrong in that time wasn't their fault.

I don't care, it's not my country.

Pessimism - The Thread

>you can't just shit on the table and then leave
says who?

The muslims are how we are removing ourselves. How would we take them with us?
They are the metaphorical noose we are hanging ourselves with. I don't know how you expect us to clean that up?
>you can't just shit on the table and then leave
You misunderstand. I don't think the muslims are great.
But they are an improvement over Germans. If you see a better realistic way to kill all Germans I am all ears.

Nah, neonazis larping for
> muhr great civil war meme
Living in their little right wing filter bubble..

its an unwritten universal law
I think

Pessimism? I am fucking elated. German genocide never seemed so close and reachable.

It's america who forces all these sandniggers into our country. How about you fat american faggots stop occupying our country and gtfo back to burgerstan?

either that or you are delusional
both are equally possible but being
in my 'little right wing filter bubble my self I'm leaning towards you being incredible naive or atleast completely ignoring the future.

>merkel is literally the one who says "everyone come in"
>IT'S THE AMERICANS WHO DID THIS

Your life will always suck because you are a retarded beta

We dont hate you. If it werent for cologne and your media covering it up for a week then your first story being "sorry we didnt tell you about that thing we still arent going to mention" we wouldnt have had 11 months to rally the country to the tragedy of having evil women in charge.

you are a an intense sort of bloke, ill give you that.
I didn't realise it was that bad for some people,
unless this is LARPing gone Nuclear.

I honestly wish every one on this board well.
(exept for that cunt who makes the Millennial threads)
I refuse to believe that the tide won't turn before any of this crap happens

Are any Germans even aware of what's going on? Are they hiding it at least?

>I didn't realise it was that bad for some people,
What do you think is bad about it? I am curious. Sup Forums has very regular German hate threads and I have never encountered a problem openly hating Germans on Sup Forums.

>I know you guys will hate me for this but I will vote for merkel in september.

Taking into account the contracts our "representatives" signed at the WTO, UN and EU, that they have to adhere to.. how much influence do you think they and subsequently you have left on your country?

AfD isnt as strong because Germans like you are fucking lemmings who fall in line like spineless pussies

gonna know I'm voting for the AfD, they may be just as retarded monkeys with no real concept of politics, but fuck it, like the establishment is gonna get my vote.

Sure there may be no alternatives in terms of politics, but fucking hell, voting for the devil at this point may be smarter than voting for Merkel

what do you mean?

I am not Sup Forums and I hate my country just as much as yours.
its just it seems like your criminals dictate to our criminals what fuckery we collectively have to swallow next..

in a childish way, you started it
Sweden embraced it
Canada supports it
and the rest of us just get fucked beyond recognition

You deserve what Merkel is feeding to you

>I am not Sup Forums and I hate my country just as much as yours.
You do? You hate your language. You hate your history. You hate your culture. You would genocide all your people if given the chance?
I don't think you truly understand how much I hate Germans and Germany.
>its just it seems like your criminals dictate to our criminals what fuckery we collectively have to swallow next..
I don't know if we are responsible for people following us.
I just want Germans dead. I don't really care what the rest of the world makes out of that.
Considering you guys left the EU I am not worried about you guys.

Cuck

Germany is already lost. The only hope you have is to tear it down fast enough that you come out the other side relatively unscathed. The longer this drags on, the farther into the pit you'll be drug.

Why vote at all? Everything is the same in the West. Look at France - only 50% showed up in last elections

>Considering you guys left the EU
did we though, that remains to be seen.

I think our difference here is that you think you and your country men are responsible and I think the the craft snakes in both of our governments and whoever is lurking behind the scenes are responsible.

thats why I think that you and me would fight alongside if we were able to see behind the veil.
seems like that day does draw closer every year but the question is how much damage will be done before mankind knows enough.

>I don't know if we are responsible for people following us.
its not a choice its clearly a fucking order.
no one can be this destructive and not mean it

>thats why I think that you and me would fight alongside if we were able to see behind the veil.
I would fight alongside you to kill Germans. But I would keep one bullet for myself at the end. I just need you to realize that Germans are your enemy.

I think we are responsible for our Governments. We elect them.
Germany alone is to blame for the current state of the EU.

I think we hate the same people. You just need to verify that it is Germans "behind the veil" first.

Lol Germany is getting btfo by the faggots now. Greater cucks than Sweden confirmed?

>I think we hate the same people. You just need to verify that it is Germans "behind the veil" first.

that would blow my mind if it were true.
ill keep you posted

>I would fight alongside you to kill Germans. But I would keep one bullet for myself at the end.
you are the most hard core guy I have ever spoke to desu

why do you think its the Germans?
and did it start during the World wars
you can't of always been like you think you are?

surely its just a fight between the sane and the insane?
when you say germans, surely you just me snakes and liberals?

>but I will vote for
Why don't you just GTFO!

>why do you think its the Germans?
Because I am one. Generations up I have nothing but Germans.
We forced you to join the EU. Look up the source of anything degnerate or stupid or general anti-white and the source will always be Germans.
>and did it start during the World wars
No. I don't know when the first proto German existed. But I guarantee he was a faggot who ruined shit.
>you can't of always been like you think you are?
Well I used to not hate Germans as much because I was naïve. Its not an easy redpill to swallow that your people are the problem and the worst.
You see many Germans on Sup Forums resist and even defend Germany but with time they realize they are cancer. Either they will go away or hide their Germanness or they join our side of fully hating Germans.
>surely its just a fight between the sane and the insane?
Insane sort of absolves you from responsibility. I don't like that. Germans are fully aware what they are doing and we need to be stopped.
>when you say germans, surely you just me snakes and liberals?
EVERYONE. No exception if possible.

>how will I ever cope?
no one cares if you care. You dont care about your people, history, race, culture, or even the west as a concept. We dont want you to care about our opinion we want you to give a shit about your country and history. People like you are the same as people who peddle poison or false hope but dont care becuase it doesnt effect them or because they got some minor reward at the expense of many others. Youre a rat, a flea, a parasite to our race, your country, your culture.

>SPD

>Germans are the enemy of Europe.
Theyve become such, Hitler was the last one to try and make things better. Make Germany a contributor rather than an instigator or nuance.

>No. I don't know when the first proto German existed. But I guarantee he was a faggot who ruined shit.

fucking kek

I got to go mate.
I wish you luck one way or another
nice talking to you

See this is so easy to say as a non-German
Imagine this from our side.
Just imagine.
Your language sounds horrible. Your food tastes disgusting. Your entire history is nothing but shameful and your culture is a joke

And then someone else comes along and tells you you are a cuck for not being proud of that whole mess.
Germans under Hitler were just as much an enemy of Europe as we are now. Just from the other side.

>90 + white
but you population is low and birth rates even lower, you will be drowned in other races where as the US has room for us to exist. Your the size of 1/50 states. We still have 99% white area and 90% white states, you willl soon run out of this luxury if nothing changes. To use an anology you just started your closet on fire and think it wont spread.

So full recovery is not even a plan anymore? Its just complete retreat and always flee to create more white areas and then leave again when too many non-whites come?

>merkels party has done some good for the german people.
sauce?

it's not Americas fault and it's not entirely Germany's fault either

Race realists dating back to the early 20th century like Lothrop Stoddard and others have been predicting the out of control birthrates in Africa and the Middle East would cause mass migration to Europe for decades.

If their predictions continue to hold true, which they will, the situation in Europe is going to get much, much worse and will likely never recover. Europeans lack the self-preservation instinct to protect their own nations anymore and would rather ignore the problem.

Buckle up Euros, you're in for a long ride.

>basing your vote on fearing economy's ruin
>voting the one that let 1,1m immigrants in your country in 1 year
my

>Atleast merkels party has done some good for the german people.
Literally replacing you with subhumans and forcing the UK out through influence in EU migration policy is "doing some good?" Fucking cucks should just vote for the Jew and when the economy crashes go full 1488 on sandnigger and kike ass.

>See this is so easy to say as a non-German
I'm a Spainard and half German, I live in US. You're "bluepilled" taking in all the propaganda that makes you hate yourself. (((they))) or whomever dislikes your nation might mock your culture but it is a piece of the west, of europe, without it it wouldnt be the same. The reason Germans are vilified is because no matter the cause (save hitler) Germans always seem to start conflict or strife needlessly, then you act arrogant.
Germans need to start valuing themselves as a people and see themselves as part of a european community, insted they want to rule over it and assimilate everyone. Normally this would sound like an alpha attitude but its not, your country hates itself but its arrogant so the desire to rule and create 1 culture is based out of the fact you no longer want to exist as a nation and people out of guilt and shame but the ingrained arrogance and aggressiveness of germans means you want to rule while it comes to fruition.

As for Hitler, he was an enemy, but he was born out of the will to make Germany love itself and be part of the west (forcefully as ww1 isolated them culturally) this unfortunately caused conflict but more with the forces in europe that, like Germany today, hated Europeans.

This. Voting Merkel is not wise because her parties program or ideological standpoint doesnt mean shit to her. Everything she proclaims now will be thrown over board in an opportune moment.
The afd has to get into parliament. Tjats the only thing that matters.

your fault if germany is under sharia one day.

>So full recovery is not even a plan anymore?
that may not be possible, the "plan" to to create an identitarian culture among whites, protect their interests and existence, and help white succeed. Demos shift but evolution, genetics, and "superiority" (less crime, more beauty, more intelligence) are much more slow moving. If a plague were to wipe out 90% of humans I would like to see whites be the best off, or more realistically as nations crumble or we begin top colonize other planets that once again white are in the best position. Full genocide has never been a realistic or logical approach to the race issue.

>might mock your culture but it is a piece of the west, of europe, without it it wouldnt be the same.
Yeah. I know exactly how it wouldn't be the same anymore. It would be better.
>then you act arrogant.
We are committing literal suicide and we are still too arrogant? How much more do we have to hate ourselves?
I literally put Germans below cockroaches as lifeforms go and I am still too arrogant?
>Germans need to start valuing themselves as a people and see themselves as part of a european community
We simply are not. We are an outsider and we will never sit on the table with the real humans.
>insted they want to rule over it
I want Germans dead. What makes you think I am in any way supportive of the EU and Merkel?

>Yeah. I know exactly how it wouldn't be the same anymore. It would be better.
no it would be europe but with a stain, people will officially see Germans as anti-white, non-european, and as a warning to not kill the ideals of the west. Your self hatred wont create positives for the people who dont want to self genocide.
>we are committing literal suicide and we are still too arrogant?
your trying to kill all of europe, like culturalsuicide bombers
>How much more do we have to hate ourselves?
none you have to stop.
>I literally put Germans below cockroaches as lifeforms go and I am still too arrogant?
yes because thru the hatred of your people you want to project that insecurity and self destruction to other and control them. It not just effecting germany it effecting europe. You are the same as my ancestors who helped the muslims invade the Visigoth.
>e are committing literal suicide and we are still too arrogant? How much more do we have to hate ourselves?
I literally put Germans below cockroaches as lifeforms go and I am still too arrogant?
no, you will sit and you will love yourself. Even if it takes another hitler or world war to do so. Germans are some of the strongest, bravest, and more intellectual of europeans but since its founding your people have been prone to self destruction and self hatred. You need a cause, dont let losing a war make you feel valueless. The reconquista worked in Spain and we were conquered for centuries. Hope is never lost unless you give up.
> What makes you think I am in any way supportive of the EU and Merkel?
Youll vote for her and support her policies that will destroy Europe

if you are a German I hope you find pride in yourself and people one day, if you are an infiltrator pretending to be german I hope you realize you wont win and I hope other Europeans read this and understand their value so they remove you. Germany has a human cancer, its people withyour mindset.

Fucking fag, havent you seen the massive fucking shitsrorm which has hit us with mass immigration? AFD , who the fuck cares if they donr have a full program, the most important thing right now is to get all of these rapefugees back to africa/gaschamber

wow, guess you hate germany staying german huh Hans

>people will officially see Germans as anti-white
We are.
>non-European,
We are.
>and as a warning to not kill the ideals of the west.
I have no problem with this. You seem to think I am against the west. No. In fact I love the west so much I think we NEED to remove Kraut to improve the west. If our suicide improves the way the west looks at itself then you just added another positive to our plan.
>your trying to kill all of Europe
Just Germans. To protect Europe. You think Muslims are bad but Germans historically have done far worse damage to Europe. I rather have the entirety of the middle east and Africa in Europe than a SINGLE FUCKING German.
>you want to project that insecurity and self destruction to other and control them
Control them how? By laughing at Cuckmanistan? By destroying the EU because they hate us? literally only good comes out of them hating us as much as we hate us.
>It not just effecting germany it effecting europe
Okay lets assume it spills over Germany after our suicide. The net positive is still better to remove all Kraut and take some Kebab rather than have Kraut in Europe.
>Youll vote for her and support her policies that will destroy Europe
I will not vote for Merkel as long as she is forcing other EU countries to take in refugees.
I am for refugees in Germany to replace Germans but I am very much against them in the rest of Europe.

you don't remember your precious mutti inviting them all in saying "we can do it"

lol, trying to be the anti hitler made her worse