20 Years in Prison

theregister.co.uk/2017/06/16/texting_teen_guilty_of_manslaughter/

Press S to spit on her grave (when she realises she's ruined her life and hangs herself).

S

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/legal-analysis/whats-next-for-michelle-carter-after-involuntary-manslaughter-conviction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S walks backwards, idiot

What?

isn't it wonderful?

S walks backwards... are you dumb?

n e w

petuw

20 years seems excessive, considering that niggers get less time for, you know, actually murdering someone.

She'll be out in 6-10, nobody ever does their full sentence.

Her lawyer is the next victim.

S

She's not going to actually get 20 years. I'd guess she'll end up getting sentenced to 10 years maximum and be out on parole between 2 1/2 to 5 years.

She hasn't been sentenced yet and it's unlikely actually get sentenced to 20 years.

How could anyone going to prison for 20 years and I'm pretty sure she was out of jail before sentencing not just blow their brains out? Your life is done

Maybe she should just kill herself. Haha, woops.

She doesn't experience emotions like an ordinary person... in her mind, she is more important than God and will thus do what she needs to do to survive. Besides, she'll try and get as much sympathy as she can for her situation in any place she can possibly find it. She thrives on that crazy ass shit.

>console faga

>16 year old (at the time of the events) going to jail because some grown man decided to kill himself

Doesn't seem right.

>up to 20 years

Literally nothing, nice to see this same topic 4 times today though

Good. There was droves of people defending her on here earlier. Absolutely pathetic. This attention whore needs to live every second of that 20 year sentence (despite the inevitability of getting out early). She encouraged him to an hero for her own personal gain.

Before people come in here screeching about free speech:

She didn't get convicted because she had been telling him to kill himself for months. Her lawyers argued this and it was actually agreed on. The reason she got convicted was because she coerced him back into the vehicle when he became delirious and tried to get out. The court ruled that he was manipulated while in a mind-altered state

Sentence is not yet told,you fucking idiot!

She did nothing wrong.

>"hey my life is so painful I want to kill myself"
>no don't do that get help you can turn things around
>"my existence is pure pain death is the only salvation"
Repeat 30x
>ok it sounds like you are really serious about this. You have convinced me to respect and support your decision to end your life. Godspeed and Rest In Peace friend

"""Pol""" (r9k): wow what a psychopathic bitch lock her up forever

SHE HAS NOT BEEN SENTENCED
there is NO CHANGE since the last ten million threads FOR FUCKS SAKE

>using a meme and not understanding it
kill
yourself

Sage until something fucking happens I'm see more of this bitch than I want too

>coerced

co·erce
kōˈərs/Submit
verb
past tense: coerced; past participle: coerced
persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.

When did she ever threaten him.

S

>she dindu nuffin
>duh medication made her do it
if the genders were reverse this article would read like
>i hope this shit lord rots in jail
>piece of shit deserves the death penalty
>rape him!

the only thing being spat on here is the american justice system

they simply cannot be allowed to do this to people

That's literally not what happened. Go read the text messages you damn beta cuck.

She has a vagina, she won't be locked up for more than a month. The rest will be a house arrest type thing, just like the bitch who tried to have her husband killed. That whore is walking the streets free right now, lisp and wonky eyes included.

Thanks for arguing semantics over my word choice, jew

The court determined that after sitting in the car for several minutes he become pliable and she took advantage by repeatedly instructing him to get back in the car

That's literally what happened. Go read the text messages you damn beta cuck.

She was already telling him to kill himself, which is what he wanted. Kind of stupid how now she's "taking advantage of him" because he happened to inhale the fumes at that point. Which she didn't even truly know since it was all through text, and I doubt even if she believed he was doing it, that she would be thinking about the fact that he might not be thinking straight because of the fumes.

>300+ guaranteed replies

The reason she got convicted was because her free lawyer had no experience with jury trials and refused to give her a trial by jury.

Isn't America Justice Great

>up to 20 years in prison
so, 0 years in prison and community service?

i don't get it paisanos; i think this sentence is actually an attack to free speech; why can't i
say everybody to kill themselves? even is they
are pathetic fucks that can't stand their fuck off lives.

Friendly reminder OP is a roastie trying to make us look like woman haters. She did nothing wrong.

Not possible, by law Judge will have the follow Sentencing guidelines. She will be sentenced similar to Armed Robbery and is facing 20 years minimum.

She got poor fag justice.

Prosecutor was a cousin of the boys family.

It's just that Sup Forums wants her to go to jail because that's what would happen if the genders were reversed. So Sup Forums gets a feeling of justice from this. We've basically been tricked into thinking it's ok to go to jail for saying mean things.

>She will be sentenced similar to Armed Robbery
but this has nothing to do with armed robbery?
>is facing 20 years minimum.
article says she's facing "up to 20 years" though

Instructing someone to kys is nuffin you idiot. Either that or you would also agree that trigger warnings are necessary.

By Law she has too be sentenced to the same sentence an Armed Robber would receive.

>Which she didn't even truly know since it was all through text

So what you're saying is, you haven't read anything about the case at all. She was on the phone with him when he was in the car. He said he was getting dizzy and wanted to get out of the car. He got out of the car, and she told him he had to get back in. We know this because she later bragged about it to a friend, including how he had stopped being combatitive about suicide once he had inhaled the fumes

you're missing the point
that's not the argument the article writer is making

Media Sucks, 20 is the minimum

Another user posted the chart the Judge will be sentencing from

by which law? i don't understand, this wasn't anywhere close to armed robbery. i would get some kind of voluntary manslaughter comparison or something.

well i would like to see that chart, since i don't believe she will get a minimum of 20 for sending a few texts to some suicidal guy.

The Text were sent from her phone. But the evidence that she sent the text is weak. There are other possible co-conspirators.

Her sexy smug face dissapeared

:(

I think the writer is pretty neutral tbqh.

Oh well, there goes the whiteboi

>that nose tho...

delete your account newfag

>found guilty
>got sentenced go 20 years

Those are not the same thing, retard.

lawnewz.com/legal-analysis/whats-next-for-michelle-carter-after-involuntary-manslaughter-conviction/

I will defer to this

She was already telling him to kill himself. It wouldn't be logical to just stop the conversation because he inhaled some fumes. I could understand if she only started to tell him to do it when she thought he was mentally impaired but she didn't and he started the method of killing himself before he inhaled any fumes.

What a dumb fucking argument, regardless of whatever word he used, Roy got back into the truck because of her messages.

so i see you didn't read past the first paragraph
stfu you ignorant retard

>Most shockingly, the court heard that when Roy backed out of his plan and left his truck – in which he was running a gasoline-operated water pump in order to choke on the truck's fumes – and TEXTED Carter saying he was "scared," she texted him back and told him to "get back in."

This is bullshit based on the texts records. He didn't text her after he pussy out, supposedly he called her.

S

But I bet she will write a best seller book

You are dealing with burger education. Please excuse us.

I read it completely. I would tell you to nys but now I'm scared I'll go to jail if you actually do it.

Trump should commute her desu

Spit spit spittle spit

She deserves it for what she did and if you disagree you should kys.

Wont piss on her grave. Wont rejoice that she gets 20 years. Wont pity her either cause her texts were fucking poison.

It's not like she just said "kill yourself" in a passing manner like all of you idiots are arguing. She was someone who had influence on his life, especially at an age where men are impressionable to their significant other, and she kept repeatedly trying to convince him to commit suicide, having entire full discussions about how and why he should do it. It's different than 'muh free speech.'

He got back into the truck because thats what he wanted to do.

And a co conspirator who also did not report the suicide cut a deal to testify against her. But it is also likely the co conspirator sent the text because it is different from all of the times she told him not to do it.

Fuck that. If you can let some trollop talk you into offing yourself, you really do need to huff on a tailpipe and remove yourself from the genepool. This girl did nothing wrong. I'm just glad that the guy killed himself before he had children.

Then why did he step out in the first place?

not seeing anything about armed robbery or minimum 20, just involuntary manslaughter and up to 20.

further complicated by her being underage during crime.

when is she eligible for parole?

I will admit this is the great part about living in America. The Dad who beat the kid and may have raped him will now be able to sue for a big payday.

F

That was also what he wanted to do. What a stupid question.
>Why did you leave your house
>I wanted to
>But then why did you get back in huh?

I agree

Whatever the article said looks to be what it will be

97% of inmates never even saw trial. Welcome to reality.

#GuiltyPleaProblem

Absolutely ebin, my friend. The fact that you're defending some roastie whore manipulating a mentally ill faggot into killing himself outs you out as one of the most pathetic cucks there is.

Inventing so called "cyber bullying" was bad enough. Now they made up "cyber murder”. That is retarded and so is anyone that supports it. What is this, pussy europe?

Fire in a crowded building

So true. You get a shit lawyer that throws you under the bus.

He said he was scared, he wouldn't have gone back in without her persuasion.

She's facing more time than Kevorkian and he actually pushed a literally button to kill someone.

She was the one who was manipulated. He always wanted to kill himself and tried before. She is the one who changed, from wanting him not to kill himself, until eventually agreeing with him that he should die. She was manipulated by him.

She also repeatedly tried to persuade him otherwise at the beginning. For fuck sake, if your defense for this dumb fuck is "but he was young and impressionable" she was 1 year younger and also mental. So no, good riddance this cuck won't reproduce. It would have been worse if he actually bought kids to the world and then he decided to go an hero.

Anything less than that should never be a crime

>This girl did nothing wrong.
That's what I initially thought until started scrutinizing the law better. Suicide is a crime. She assisted the suicide and encouraged it. Similarly, if you are the driver in an armed robbery, you helped assist the crime even if you were following the rules of the road. Dylann Roof's friend told Dylann not to speak about fantasy to shoot up a black church, and his friend was more recently sentenced to a few years in prison because he was considered an ally of the crime by the law. A better example would be hiring a hitman to kill someone for you. You technically are not killing anyone directly, but you can't just pay someone to do the deed for you without perpetrating a crime -- the crime of assistance and promotion of violence.

shes too pretty to go to jail

Maybe, but that was for a Jury to decide. O Fuck she did not get a jury trial, Why?

She was not there. How do you know she sent the text. When the text were sent a group of individual had access to the phone. The text are completely different then the text she sent telling him to get help.

She's a cunt, but the dude who offed himself was a faggot. So I dont know how I really feel....

>Suicide is a crime.
In some states. And it shouldn't be.
>She assisted the suicide and encouraged it.
She only encouraged it. I wouldn't care if she did assist though. She did nothing wrong.
>Similarly, if you are the driver in an armed robbery, you helped assist the crime even if you were following the rules of the road.
And armed robbery involves going after other people and their shit, not killing yourself.
>A better example would be hiring a hitman to kill someone for you.
Hire a hitman to kill himself. He'll tell you to fuck off at best.

If thats true it's good she was there to stop him from pussing out from what he had been bothering her about for months (wanting to kill himself). But it doesn't really matter, he chose to do it, even if someone suggested it, it was still his own choice to do it.

SWEET JUSTICE
>mfw reading the article
She's clearly mentally unstable and/or a psychopath

S

she was cruel but she has more value than the guy constantly crying about how depressed he is and probably didn't have anything else to talk about other than how unhappy he is and that's the most grating thing to ever have to listen to. literally no one cares about anyone elses depression, never bring it up besides to a person who you have to pay to care.

Well said, no way you could find 12 people to convict.