Internet Sadness

Why does the president of the United States need so much validation to the point where his media team reached out to generate so many bots for his profile?

I used to sell Myspace friends back in 2005, all fake generated profiles, and the only customers I would get were 13 year old attention whores and scene kids. They wanted the friend list # to rise, they wanted to look more popular than they really were. I profited off these losers and it was so sad to see them pay me $50 for 3,000 fake friends on the internet.

Is Trump that insecure he needs validation online from fake profiles to make him appear to be more popular than he really is?

Most of the bots that like & retweet his shit also like & retweet infowars, who has been known to use fake profiles / generated views / likes in the past.

All you need to do is click on his Likes and you can see the bots for yourself. It's so painfully obvious and sad that our president needs this type of fake reassurance. It doesn't make him look confident in the things he says.

yeah right because Sup Forums and other places would not create those bots for free & do that for free
you're acting like someone with trumps ego would ever ask for bots

to bother you

I think his media team thinks it was a good idea. I don't know if they ran it by Trump before doing so, though. He probably said something along the lines of "Do whatever to make me look good" and left it at that without asking anymore questions.

>I profited off these losers and it was so sad to see them pay me $50 for 3,000 fake friends on the internet.

Did you subcontract chinese or indians because if you didn't the real news here is fucking flawed twitters security must be if you can pump out that many accounts in a time it would make you earn this money by applying the skillset required to automate this

Lots of these are probably just old people who only use twitter for Trump

How can I get in on this selling fake friends on Myspace? Sounds interesting.

Checked and kekd. Its working. Also saged and hidden

You can sell fake followers on Twitter or Instagram right now and make a couple hundred a month if your bots don't look like shit. Make money off normies.

I have a profile on SEOclerks.com and get hundreds of orders a week, but you need to sell your bots for cheap.

However one thing you can always count on are people that need to look popular on the internet. The customers are endless. I just let my programs run at home while I'm at work.

It's not bothersome, it's embarrassing.

Fucking hilarious. Reddit or paid?

I take it the Russia thing is still not working out when we're getting threads like these.

I work in PR and it's just a sad thing to watch coming from a president. This is the type of behavior that comes from very thin skinned individuals that need to appear big. This midget complex. All anybody has to do is click his followers or likes and just browse them. This is faggy normie behavior coming from a president. It's like the times Hillary took photos from her rallies at different angles from the back to make them look bigger than they really were. They're so fucking desperate to paint the picture that they're popular.

put up a fake time magazine cover about how awesome he was, in some of his buildings

that says a lot

Yeah, sure, I believe you. What's the next forced thicc meme, we're not all sick of that yet.

There were a few million follower bots added to his account a few weeks ago. The next day 4 articles appears, many shill thread about his fake followers. I wonder who could be creating a narrative?

My Twitter is blank with just a few things liked, am I a bot?

If twitter does another bot purge like they did in 2014 then Trump will lose half his followers. Along with most public figures.

Nearly all of the celebrities on twitter would lose their followers. Same with infowars and mostly paul watson.

Trumps twitter audit is 59%, with ShareBlue targeting him.
Obamas twitter audit is 65%, with no similar organization.

Huh.

>I work in PR
If you worked in PR, you'd know that public figures are not the same as random people.
>This is the type of behavior that comes from very thin skinned individuals that need to appear big.
Irrelevant association fallacy. The president has people working for him whose job it is to make him look as good as possible. Even if there were some bots subscribed to his account, he wouldn't be personally coding them or purchasing them. A team in charge of his -PR-, that he likely rarely has correspondence with, would be in charge of that.
>This is faggy normie behavior
This attempt to fit in here is just embarrassing.
>They're so fucking desperate to paint the picture that they're popular.
Negative. He -is- popular and whoever hires you can't stand it.

You should take a look at yourself and realize that if you feel the need to go on a japanese cartoon forum and lie and pretend you're someone you're not -- maybe you're the bad guys. It's understandable to do what you do only if you literally have no other choice, but be looking for something in the mean time that doesn't make you such a piece of shit.