What role can women play in the Alt Right?

What role can women play in the Alt Right?

>pic rel8ed

Have lots of babies

>implying any chick wants pic related

Nice try jew!

They look like decent guys having fun.

Ever slept with a Kekistani, m'lady?

stay at home, don't interfere, do women stuff
unlike those dumb e-celebs who pretend to be altright but are in fact Jewish

Reproductive and maternal for one. That's kind of important too.

Women like Rage are the future. She does not give a shit.

Useful idiots, the same role they've played throughout their entire history in domestic politics.

What's alt right?

yes but only in the same way as SJW's and men because there the same thing but the other side of the coin

What if the number of useful idiots outnumbers(happening at the moment) the non-useful idiots, wouldn't you all be a bunch of idiots?

Except we don't want our women to be pathetic and slimy.

Is it impossible to herd sheep once they are more numerous than you? Does that make you a sheep?

The Skeptic community is PISSED, and they are about to come after her!

but we alt right women like getting slimy ;)

Stop having sex with ugly girls.

Topkek, so I see you don't know the story behing these sperglords.

Enjoy.

That sounds very degenerate. Sort yourself out. Women on our side are petite blondes who gracefully glide through wheat fields in their white dresses. Absolutely nothing slimy about them.

>What role can women play in the Alt Right?
None.
Politics is a man's business.
Feelings & emotions never led to successful reform.

Those cucks will be destroyed as the racial differences become more obvious. Holy fuck it is annoying that those losers think they are "redpilled".

God dammit the skeptics are sperging out. Am I really going to have to defend this woman?

The current role for womans in the alt-right is similar to the role of slaves. Since you aren't promoting equality not a single sane woman will join you. Until you redefine woman as equals you won't have any sane female supporters.

Sucking cock

"We will" is the part that triggered me.

Yeah, color blindness will be their demise. Screencap this.

/thread
Every "alt-right" woman should be near perpetually pregnant with her husband's child(ren)

Yeah, color blindness will be their demise. Screencap this...

>says there is such a thing as "The Alt-Right"
>thinks anyone on Sup Forums ever used the term to describe themselves

Idiot or shill either way fuck off and die

Language!

The only reason Jeff Holiday can keep preaching his race-neutral rhetoric is because his fans are white. And the people keeping his internet alive are white. Dumb piece of shit does not see the big picture. The alt-light is dead.

What a faggot

Disgusting. All Trump rallies/protests should have a mandatory autism test to get in.

A group that claims to be Nazis and white but they just jerk off to traps and want to race mix with asians.

Fugg why is it whenever a white women posts something about race they instantly get targeted with the force of a thousand suns yet the men get completely ignored

Look like two nice fellas

Everyone called themselves alt-right until the Hillary speech. Then everyone pretended like it doesn't exist.
If all it takes to defeat conservatism is to say the name of the movement, then we're completely fucked.

Lol, seriously?

Women are more important to the tribe. Deal with it.

they can get back in the fucking kitchen WHERE THEY BELONG

t. Irony bro

Using individual examples and situations to generalize the Alt-Right is a shitty argument.

>Tfw no petite blonde who gracefully glide through wheat fields in her white dress

Truthfully? Women and politics don't and should never be mixed. Their "role" if any should be entirely relegated to that of servants or companions. Although as companions, a dog or even a small chimp would be much better suited as their loyalty far outshines that of a woman's.

No, he has no idea what he's talking about. There are spergs in every movement. And asian trap lovers are a minority but are used as ammo to criticize the Alt-Right.

No lady can resist this.

he looks like a faggot coke dealer. Real men don't look like prissy little bitches who never worked a day in their lives.

Can you show us a picture of yourself, user? I want to know what a real man looks like.

Shut their mouths and have kids

When I search Twitter I cannot find this comment.

how about you suck my fucking dick fbi shill. I'm not giving you my picture so you can blackmail me into satanic hillary worship.

Post feet.

Never mind I found it.

Man, you guys are not good at this.

Fertilizer for the mars colony.

you fucking voted for hillary.

agitators. they will recommend physical removal soon enough.

Spray the wheat fields with agent orange

>another soulless chink

No, I didn't shill.

Pretty much. The main reason our society has fallen so far is because women got more and more rights which led to the situation we are in now. Unfortunately, women are not built the same way as men are.

Our dicks won't suck themselves

manface

That retarded girl in the dress is hot

yes you did. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking me for my picture and posting pics of faggot coke dealers.

They play a primary role in creation of the new super race

There's so many beta nerds looking to please women that they want to involve them in all activities.
It's a problem that doesn't seem to go away.

Manfaces can be pretty cute desu. You might be gay. Consult your doctor.

>perpetually pregnant with her husband's child(ren)
Learn how to English Jose, that sentence reads like you want women to be cucked by their husbands child or children.
>Implying marriage is EVER worth the risk these days
HAHAHA ahhhhhh HAHAHA

I wouldn't dismiss her right away. She'd be good for roping in all the submissive men and fellow women into the Alt-Right. I emphasize on the Alt-Right, as in "Spencerism", not the Civic Nationalist circle-jerk known as the Alt-Lite.

It's clear she's already on the Alt-Right spectrum and that's great. We should encourage this, having a woman or two rope in all the undesirables could prove successful.

PREACH

1) Spend free time attempting to attract a godlike huwite man
1a) Squat
1b) Obtain mirin-worthy aesthetics
2) Speak publicly about your beliefs to normalize them

Make it more marketable, give it a softer image (message remains the same), etc.

Women are vital in this. Sure, we want traditional gender roles, but there's nothing wrong with women going out there and trying to appeal to new people.