Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a disgusting leppo.

Best candidate from 2012 and 2016

It's thanks to this fool and Jill that Trump won, so thanks I guess

most republicans should like him

/thread

It's thanks to the DNC sabotaging Bernie (so corrupt criminal Hillary could run) that Trump won.

Savior of the US constitution and liberties

he's why magazine ads said don't do drugs

Hes a fucking clown and anyone who thinks different should an hero

dude weed

Gary is a fag. He is an incompetent fool and it's a damn shame this cuck represented us. Should have joined the senate, never did. Also wasted campaign funds and did sneaky shit to sabotage John McAfee. Doesn't understand basic libertarian principles. I'd smoke a jay with him and go hike a mountain tho

He literally owns a weed company.

Good ideas but the man himself is a bit of a ditz

This meme is totally retarded. Everybody knows third parties won't win and there is no reason to assume people would vote for one of the two main parties if the third party didn't exist.

"I take middle Eastern geography for 500"

What is Gary Johnson?

didnt want to know about odds of winning just a opinion on him personally

somebody. please.

datgary me

He has his moments

hesa doofus. With the overall disenchantment that existed around this election if the libertarians had a respectable leader they may have briken ground into national contender status. Instead they had goofy gary and remained a non entity.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

The Libertarian Party has a great opportunity to try to beta test having sorted itself out in 2018, 2020, and 2022 with basically no cost for failure. It had better get moving on rebranding itself.

He's not even a libertarian, he's a SJW and literal redditor.

I agree on 3 of those 4. only the 3rd one is wrong as its the ideal. if it was about the what the peole whould do then thats right

He is either
a) a libertarian scheme to prove statists are useless
b) a genuine retard
Either way I really hate that dickhound

he lowerd taxes 14 times