Why is it ok for men to be fat, sweaty, disgusting pieces of subhuman shit but not for women?

Why is it ok for men to be fat, sweaty, disgusting pieces of subhuman shit but not for women?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XD Trump is fat in this pic. LOL i voted based on looks not policies TOP LEL

>policies

I can cherry pick negative things about any canadian politicians as well, there is no such thing as a perfect canidate. Has your government taken your transgendered kid away yet?

>70 old man doesn't look like a model

No shit.

.... you forgot stupid

The answer is power.

Who said it's okay for anyone? Women say that so they can justify it for themselves.

that "men" is the president of the united states of america and hes making america grate so if you could please go back to telling murkel to loose some weight we would all be very appreciative as americans towards the fact that merkel needs to lose like 20 pounds of weight to stop being such a lardass cow of a chancellor thanks

>percentages of a large number is also a large number
>this is unfair
why?

Wow, people that earn 30,000/year only save a few thousand!
It's almost like percentages effect large absolute values more strongly!

nice this thread again

What the fuck do you expect? Poorest people saving 1.2 million on their taxes?

>bragging that Trump's tax cuts overwhelmingly benefit the wealthy

wew that's my argument

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/

>warren buffet

>Why is it ok for men to be fat, sweaty, disgusting pieces of subhuman shit but not for women?
who said it was?
fatties are disgusting, women or men

Why don't you post a graph with percentage reduction in taxes, rather than a deliberately warped graph comparing people that earn 20k/year and 10billion/year

LEAF

Short answer, yes.

Men's value is mostly the resources they bring. So long as they can support themselves, they have a right to do whatever the fuck they want.

Women's worth is defined by her body. The equality bullshit having being debunked, a woman who doesn't even look good is absolutely worthless.

>Why is it ok for men to be fat, sweaty, disgusting pieces of subhuman shit but not for women?

What's stopping them from already doing that anyway?

It's not OK for men to be fat. Don't know where you get that idea.

Because the only value of women is their body.

Because you should be making yourself looking good, focusing on what is for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, takinf care of kids, and keeping the fucking house clean.
Get the fuck off the internet, no one wants to hear your dumb shit, and start taking care of your looks, your husband, kids, and house. If you don't have those four things in order you are doing it wrong, sweetie.

Did you listen to the interview? Warren Buffett said he's getting a 17% tax cuts just on the health bill alone. Let alone the GOP tax cuts. Why do you fucking shills think that millionaires and billionaires need tax cuts?

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich

Nothing, they just don't want to be judged for it.

Depends - do you find a woman with a lot of money and security more sexually attractive than a good looking woman?

Do you think that rule is the same for men, or vice versa?

When 700 years you reach, look as good, you will not

brb

Men where I live are normal looking, for the most part.
Women, I'd say about 80% are complete hulking waddeling obese goblin pieces of shit who make me nauseous to look at.

Because the only thing a woman has to do in life is look relatively decent and pump out children. So if they are fat cunts they are literally worthless unless they can seduce some beta.

Define 'ok'.

>waaaahhh I deserve to steal more of your shit because you committed the sin of being better than me waaaahhh aahh I'm crying and eating my own shit because I'm a useless communist red diaper baby

>not understanding what a flat tax is

>t. Mexico

>BRRAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Obesity leads to all sorts of pregnancy complications

t-THICC

Why is it OK for women to be unemployed but not men? Sage.

Trump is so fucking thicc.

Sadly, you are not wrong. Hot chicks out there, but fuck; they're had to find.

Absolutely proves that the top 1% have a lot of money

Trump should get fit soon to be honest. He has 7 more years of fighting the globalists ahead of him.

I don't want the unstumpable savior of the west to get stumped by something as retarded as a heart attack.

fuck up feminist waste

T. Indiana
Place makes me want to kms.
Last time I saw an attractive woman was five months ago.

Post the Pepe one.

>percentages of big numbers are also big number.
why is this a bad thing?

Us men in America have STANDARDS you filthy bow legged kraut

Trump wants to die in office

I don't see anyone celebrating how beautiful fat men are. There is a lot of that about fat women though.

I don't see people protesting about unattainable beauty standards for men with regard to handsome men in advertising. A lot of that about women though.

>Boooo why isn't the government taking more money
We need dem programs
You forgot that only cucks think taxing 90% for welfare and social programs is the goal

No fucking shit but as a poorfag the fifty bucks I would get taxed on between federal, state, SS, and medicare on a 300 dollar gross weekly check is the difference between paying the electricity or having to try and eat for a week on twenty bucks or something.

Less taxes are a GOOD thing for everyone involved, the media just spins it as a boon exclusively for the rich to rile up the jealous and uneducated poor.

Then why are american women so much fatter than german women? It seems based on that jerry can afford to have higher standards than you in terms of physique.

Fat men are lazy weak good-for-nothing trash.
Fat women are feminine and seductive and can cook.
Learn the difference.

>Fat women are feminine and seductive and can cook.
Haha no

T H I C C

But you contradict yourself. Clearly there's a difference between wanting to be guaranteed things like electricity, healthcare, and not having to starve yourself, and sinply being jealous.

Why not lower taxes for the poorest americans and raise them for the richest?

Because men are valuable in other ways

thicc

>modern day conservacucks will defend this

Dat ass. You're just jealous.

Men provide value inherently, women are only useful for reproduction.

>Men provide value inherently, women are only useful for reproduction.

Donald reproduced 5 times, Melania just once.

Does that mean Donald is the wife?

> Warren Buffet

Doesn't pay any taxes - he also voted for and gave money to Hillary. Nice unbiased source you have there. And while we're at it (pic related) - all but ONE of the richest ten people in the US voted for an gave money to Hillary. The only Trump supporter was Sheldon Adelson. Kind of blows a bunch of holes in your "tax cuts for billionaires" gambit (which you post EVERY FUCKING DAY)

What does that accomplish besides routing the funds of the rich to our military-industrial complex, disincentivizing the accumulation of wealth, and encouraging those who are already wealthy to move themselves and their businesses out of America to avoid those higher taxes?

You're also failing to take into account that we poor really only have to worry about income tax, sales tax, and maybe like excise tax.The rich have actual assets that can be taxed like land, property, businesses, stocks, etcetera,

If you want to solve the so-called 'income gap' we need to focus on initiatives that actually benefit the poor directly like making it easier for small businesses to compete in our over-regulated and over-taxed environment, making it more difficult for big corporations to take advantage of cheap foreign labor, and, this is most important of all, attempting to fix all the damages ((they)) have done to our country over the years. If we can revitalize the middle class, that alone will do wonders for the state of the impoverished.

I love Huey, but let's not pretend he wasn't a total pinko

Donald's the billionaire who employs thousands. Nuff said.

>Doesn't pay any taxes

Are you fully fucking brain dead retarded? You right wing retards are such mental handicaps.

He fucking showed his income tax return you absolute fucking moron.

He does pay tax and your god emperor is giving him a big fat tax cut.

Hillary was going to raise taxes on the rich. That's why u shills were programmed to hate her.

>Why not lower taxes for the poorest americans and raise them for the richest?

exactly

they fight for it

>what are percentages
nigger detected

It's one of many double standards that exist in the world. Quit worrying about it and start standing up to pee again like a real man, you Kraut pussy.

>why doesn't trump's new tax plan save people who make less than 100,000$ in taxes more than a million dollars!?!?!

GEE LEAF, I WONDER WHY. MAYBE YOU COULD GET SOME COMMON CORE MATH TO HELP YOU FIGURE OUT THIS MYSTERY.

Why do you billionaire globalist shills always fight for tax cuts for the wealthy elites?

When you're 60, you can be whatever you want. You're not breeding anymore.

why do dishonest commie fucks like you who fully intend to take everyone's money for yourself always act like everyone else is the enemy?

there should be tax cuts for everyone, which there have been, and a consequence of that is that the rich who pay more in taxes than the poor ever could, benefit proportionally number wise, but realistically it is always the poor who benefit the most because their buying power is naturally lower.

the only shill here is you.

he was 53 in that pic

Um, sweetie, when's the last time you've gone outside? Obese women have all sorts of movements that support and normalize female obesity, while obese men are not only excluded, but mocked and ridiculed by said movements.
I think it's good that obese men are ridiculed for their weight, as it encourages them to become productive members of society. Why are women exempt from this, pumpkin?