Why are White American Girls Such Trash

Imagine raising your daughter and having her turn out like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ktktktktktktt/media/grid?idx=7
policearrests.com/arrests/kaitlin_alexis_terrell_id_39933816.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZndANGQ61Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn. i want to see her get bred by that black stallion.

>Nigger has his finger on the fucking trigger while a presumably loaded magazine is in the gun pressed against a girl's chin

Jesus Christ I am triggered, pun not intended.

Honestly wish he pulled it.

>Young woman killed by gun while spending time with her "loving soulmate." Ruled tragic accident.

same

>goyard
>goy
This is too easy

Here is Trash's Dad

Who loves orange soda?

Name of the Handbag m8.

Toll in 2 miles

this is why we need to kill all niggers

>Houston
Yeah, the parents are probably divorced user.
I've lived here for 20 years and I can safely tell you that when women are dating ghetto niggers like that. It's because they have daddy issues.

send them all back to Africa

It is the father's fault both of these degenerates are this way. And a lack of religion, kids who go to church with a community and stick in a tightly knit group of like-minded Christians or even Jews do not turn out this way. It's the atheists and lukewarm "Christians" where this occurs.

that trigger discipline

White women are on par with nigger men it's why they "just work"

She be dead soon enough. So don't worry.

this is why we need to kill white men who jerk off to hentai, play video games, or spend more than 5 mins a day on /pol.
You know. people like you are the reason bitches are literally buying dogs to fuck them.
because the potential white husband out there is too busy shitposting and being a racist online while jerking it to blacked.

mobile.twitter.com/ktktktktktktt/media/grid?idx=7

No trigger discipline

maybe woman don't need rights

Shut up u stanky pussy cracker

>racist whites arrested for harassing black gentlemen about gun safety

they sure as hell want to win the darwin awards

These are the kind of people responsible for gun related accidents.
Kind of sad they ruin it for everyone.

She is so cute though wow what cuck her father must've been

I feel sorry for her mother

I think that might be the wrong person.

holy fuck, suddenly I love honor killings.

Me too anons. Me too.

Thank God for BLACKED.com

Hybristophilia is a bitch

A girl is only as good as her father.

She can't be on blacked.com because she's got those tats. They only defile innocent looking white women.

How much until she dies?
Kek

>that lack of trigger discipline
>nigger
>degenerate slut

>white

>texcucks
anyways, this is why i don't have kids
>giving the kikes more slaves to degenerate
lmao

The kike's vision of utopia

Could get this retard arrested for this picture. Not saying or doing anything myself, but if someone wanted to track this tard and call the cops this picture would be enough.
>loaded firearm
>finger on trigger
>aimed at another person
That's enough for a car ride.

Fuck i want to lick her asshole while he dumps a hot load of superior black man cum into her precious white pussy.

Black men are the future, pathetic little white bois like us should be castrated for the good of the Human Race so we dont pollute the gene pool with our inferior genes and internalized racism further.

>white
she looks at least part hispanic or something

but yeah, "white american"

Nope, its her dad

I honestly couldn't see the nigger in the pic from the thumbnail, it's the same colour as that couch.

kek and then when retard accidentally executes his equally fucktarded gf, we will be expected to feel bad and hand over our guns. Also to be used as a stat in liberal gun control bullshit against responsible owners

Bet he is a felon...let's get him arrested.

>mfw my younger sister is married to a 6'1", blonde hair, blue eye med student
>mfw she is disgusted by niggers and tried to physically remove the "dirt" from a black baby doll's skin when she was younger

Well, I tried looking through his Facebook and all I could find was that he was married.
There was no references to these girls...

You gotta go first then.

>white
Elsa jean is a quadroon
A picture of her and her n*gger mother has been circulated around here

Women are brought up in a save environment so as young adults they need a sense of rebellion and danger. Nigger represent ultimate danger so these girls go and whore themselves to these violent brutes and once they realize the danger they're in they bitch and whine and demand to be rescued by a white beta-cuck knight and army of police men.

Fuck 'em and let them get killed. Keep it in your pants sun and repeat after me: Once you go black we don't want you back!

Gen Y every fucking time.

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

>Astros fan

LOL, not even shocking

She wouldn't be my daughter after that.

Seriously, if I ever have a daughter there is going to be a strict no nigger policy in place.

We should all send this cunt a friendly little FB message reminder that if you "Burn the coal, pay the toll"

lol whenever i run into bitches like this i always ask them what their step father would say if he saw this. None of them ever get the joke.

The smartest woman alive today is about as smart as the average nigger.
Its not surprise they end up like this unless they are under adult supervision.

Do I have to say it?

btw

policearrests.com/arrests/kaitlin_alexis_terrell_id_39933816.html

pure nihilistic deception 101 Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZndANGQ61Q

>it's your fault some women are wiggers

Here is her fb kaitlin.terrell.5

make it happen amerifats pls KEK

I'm marrying an Irish girl. I'm doing my part faggot.

BABY BOOMERS RUINED OUR FUCKING LIVES! FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE BABY BOOMERS

Nice lowercasepost, reddit

Nevermind. I found her.
>Be country Redneck
>Move to Houston and find a job
>Parents are happy for you but probably don't voice their concerns
Yeah, this shit is really common among rednecks.
I saw.
It's strange the stark difference between her behavior when away from parents and close to parents.

>ruin it for everyone

Coalburner dead. Nigger locked up. I'm failing to see the downside here.

ofc the nigger would have a glock

Gun control arguments, dumbass

Damn, I could get into this band. Got kind of a white zombie vibe with more laid back vocals

that child is trippin'

>Niggers
>Discipline with any firearm

Actually I was thinking this is a white woman's way to be the 'superior' intellect in the household.

Frustrated they aren't as smart as men. They find a dumb ass to get involved with. I've seen it before, few years later they're frustrated their life pick has no intellect or vision.

If that was my daughter I'd pull the trigger myself.

>redditcapitalization
>calling originalfags reddit
nice.meme

It was a joke, dumberass.

>tattoos
>poor persons furniture and cheap floors
>looks like some italian (nigger) or jersey shore bitch
>oh wow, poor people are trash. Oh wow, niggers are trash

and?

Artificial wombs and robowaifus when? The female gender is beyond saving.

that and most don't understand the importance in weapon maintenance. Their dirty ass firearms malfunction quite often.

white men need to just accept their new place in society

didnt recognize the nigger at first and thought she was weating blue jeans

Goddamn she is stupid, might as well just lobotomize her, no one would know the difference.

>white girl dead
>nigger is the perp
Come on, you know better than that. They would have to make a black on white crime a national headline to play the gun control card. Ain't gonna happen.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I how know to stop white girls from being with black guys
White boys need to become the girls and let the black guys fuck them instead.

>Niggers
>Discipline

kek her fuck trump shirt

If double I'll contact the father and mother about their daughter's behavior.

Hi kike

Men are actually better at being women that women themselves.

her lightskin nigga boyfriend