Name a more useless state

is this the most pathetic place in the usa or what are there any people here that live in this shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XgFPo3uDUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off leaf.

What's wrong with Oklahoma?

>name a more useless state
Canada

I wish I could give you a like, faggot. that was clever.

Delaware here.. no sports team, lots of niggers!

This

says the fedora tipper flag

>"says the ____"
You canadians are just revolting.

Fuck off leaf

Here's your (you) moron.

Yeah I live here. What are you comparing it to? The 7 square miles of livable land in Canada owned by the Chinese? I don't understand the criteria for comparison.

Has to be Delaware.
Niggers everywhere. I unironically think there are more Blacks than Whites there.

Is that Louisiana? I'm not American so I don't know.

It'the body of the chef holding up Kentucky fried chicken

I fucked a Canadian who was in Kansas City last week. Was she engaged op?

>name a more useless state

its all livable land you just can't handle the cold . where I live in the ontario

I am a St. Louis fag. Whereabouts do you live?

So it's a colder Missouri but owned by the Chinese. Is that better?

St. Ann

why should i care what some slut does ? its like when you guys get triggered by a black guy fuckin a white woman you don't know who gives a fuck.

there are 10 Chinese in my town of 30 000 ?

So you're saying where you live is so undesirable that the Chinese don't even want to buy it? Ok. That's rare in Toronto. You live next to a nuclear disposal site or something?

is little Delaware really that bad it seems like such a nice little state

op is just mad he will never have the arch

Super liberal government = lots of gibs.

>home of America's most benevolent, honest corporation
>useless
leaf pls

I live about 45 min north of toronto unlike in the states non white people only live in the city . we have no rural mexican or black population centers

The countryside of Missouri is way cooler for me. Swimming, fishing, canoeing/kayaking, hunting, overland. I've been all over, and some states do certain parts better than others, but Missouri is home. I could see maybe living in upper Idaho, the Appalachians maybe, but I'm not a pine forest guy, so the west is not that attractive to me. Yeah, you have the larger mountains and such, but 9/10 you're not climbing those on a day hike like you can in the Appalachians. I mean, everyone has their preferences, but I don't get anything out of Rockies besides nice scenery.

youtube.com/watch?v=4XgFPo3uDUo

HEY FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER, YOU!!! YOUR FUCKIN' WIFE, AND FUCK YOUR FUCKIN' KIDS, YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!!!

No seriously, what happens there?

KCMO Reporting in! 816!

What exactly makes you think that Missouri is rife with rural blacks? The only place I can think of where there's a black community of any size outside of the major metropolitan area is Hayti Missouri, and that's barely a town. There may be another that I'm not thinking of, but it's super uncommon. In fact, Missouri counties have the highest percentage of whites and are predicted to remain 95% white well into the future.

I spent most of my childhood in Missouri. Some parts are awesome and really nice and very conservative. Other parts have niggers. I graduated high school the last year they bussed in new "inner city" students because they were tanking our averages and making the students dumb and constantly fighting

don't sound all that bad but the citys sound like shit .

all candians on this board are 14 year old chinks. same with australia.
the sooner you learn that, the better.

What happens anywhere? It's more about what doesn't happen here. Rare fag parades outside of cities, no terrorism, etc. Even the whole Ferguson thing was a big nothing. I live about 15 mins away from Ferguson, and you know how it affected my life? I had to leave a theater early once because they were marching in the Chesterfield Mall. I got a free movie voucher out of the deal and went on to see a better movie the next weekend. That's it. Cities do suck though, the type of people that move to them and live in them are weirdly autistic compared to rural folk.

The cities are shit. Decades of liberal governments telling blacks that they can't help it if they're poor, so they give them more and more each year, but the communities don't improve. The whole culture is built around feeling sorry for themselves and using tricks learned from their family to get as much gibs from the system as possible. Some of them live quite well as a matter of a fact. As well as someone middle income as myself. They are generally pretty upset with whites, so it's not safe to be in their neighborhoods after dark as a white person.

Bussing in blacks from the city was the best way to educate kids on race.

Plus the lunchtime fights were fun to watch and as long as you weren't a retard they wouldn't be in your class.

He's right about the weather in Missouri being the fucking worst in the whole god damned world

I wasted my time when I lived in Springfield, MO. I was a little faggot liberal, or at least I pretended to be one. I didn't really appreciate how conservative it was at the time.

How is it the worst? We get all the bad and all of the good. I wish we didn't have to worry about chiggers, but otherwise, there's something for everyone.

>Missouri, a state of misery

I've been to MO and don't really care for it. The locals are unfriendly, the scenery is pretty bleh, and the bugs are atrocious. Didn't get to spend much time in the hills. Mostly KC and St Louis.

Ferguson is basically the only thing news wise I have heard come out of Mo in years thats honestly where I get my view of what the state is like . seems like the usa is great outside of the big cities . strange though that there are no majority white cities outside of new england

Rhode Island
Cesspool of America.

Spics and Guidos, and corrupt politicians everywhere.

that goes for this entire board though

praise kek
shadely

should be grounds for a month ban .

Thanks for the info.

I am not from US so Missouri really was a mystery to me.

816 here too. 913 can get fucked.

You didn't actually experience Missouri then. You just got that brisk first impression. Besides St. Louis and Kansas City are perfect it you like to make sure the niggers in your city can only live in certain places.

Fuck off. You must be from Iowa.

Fuck you I live there. Oh, and your fucking "lol you can't handle the cold" argument proves you have never been to Missouri in the winter. It may not be as cold as syrup land, but it gets down near zero quite often during the winter. Oh, and guess fucking what, it gets over 100 every summer! Try dealing with that you fucking snow nigger.

Is this where all of the meth gets made?

KC and STL are full of niggers and drug addicts, other than that the state is nice desu

Everything you need to know then since I lived there for about 20 years.

St Louis has some nice (and free for the most part) attractions, and good cuisine; but you have this very subtle vibe of racism against pretty much everyone. Plus there's an abundance of Albanian, Bosnians, and Asians from minor asia countries, along with the communities that are majority black/hispanic.

Kansas City, is slightly better in terms of cuisine, has nice attractions albeit a little expensive, and killer concert venues. Downside here is that urban sprawl is a bitch, and with a general lack of good transit systems here and pretty much everywhere else in Missouri makes getting to popular locations. Also has a large concentration of niggers, hispanics, and chinese.

Now in the middle of the state the two notable cities or Jefferson City (State Capital) and Columbia (Small City with over a dozen colleges) Jefferson City, has some nice scenery and a few "decent" museums, but its pretty much a passover town. As for Columbia, you got a somewhat cozy atmosphere, with a large number of young adults, and hippies that features a big plaza area where all the college kids and traveling tourists hangout at.

Now as for all the land inbetween the like 8-10 notable population centers in Missouri is either farmland, or state parks. This is really where Missouri one good selling point would be. If you don't want to live in Missouri (and I don't blame you, desu) then you should at least visit. Missouri has tons of forests, prairies, rivers, and caves that are just beautiful. The only problems with the Missouri countryside are rednecks, bug swarms from Apr-Nov, and the unpredictable and generally atrocious weather throughout most of the year.

have you noticed how all the KCK drivers are fucking shit and borderline retarded? it's either that or spics

I like it here. Everyone further north can fuck off.

I would advise staying out of the plaza in KCMO, there are knows to be nigger flash mobs

Part 2

A few other big hitter cities/counties are as follows:
> Springfield is another "big" city with some alright attraction, with The Wonders of Wildlife Museum being its big highlight. Has an obsence amount of hippies/druggies around its outskirts and neighboring towns.
> Branson is basically the one city outside of STL and KC that most non-Missourians can name due to it being a country-style tourist trap. Has some nice cuisine, and shows, but do keep in mind it is a tourist trap and therefore rampant with vacationing families and seniors.
> Lake of the Ozarks is a tourist trap-esque location where you have this jarring divide of redneck, lower class; and the obscenely rich, mostly out of state fucks that own giant villas near the lakefront. Beautiful countryside, and state parks though.
> Independence, as in that one place you started out in on the old Oregon Trail game. It's right next to Kansas, so there's a bit of bleed over in details, but its kind of a nice place.

Now after these cities stated above, pretty much every other "city" is either a county that is dependent on KC or STL for it exist, or they are just a plain jane population center, with nothing more than either pretty scenery/countryside, a college in its vicinity, and/or a stray tourist attraction near them.

This includes cities like Joplin, Rolla, Cape Girardeau, Wentzville, Lee's Summit, Kirksville, Sedalia, Chillicothe, West Plains, and St. Joseph.

I could go into more detail, but I already feel like I've exceeded the average attention span of most the autists here, and I don't really want to keep posting unless its REALLY encouraged.

Where are you from? I live just outside of Peterborough.

St. Louis has one of the best zoos in the nation, has won more world series' in the past ten years than the Yankees. Forrest Park is, I believe, the largest city park in the nation, dwarfing NYC's Central Park. Central Missouri is mostly small german towns, tons of wineries, and mostly white people. I think there were two black kids at my high school.

And yes, JeffCo is filled with meth. Most of the northern and southern parts of the state are shit, but anything by the river is fine. Missouri also has the best trails and caves in the entire country, including a bike trail that goes across the state.

KC has many of the same things. Compared to cities like NYC and Chicago, there aren't many black people or hispanics. St. Louis does have a high crime rate, but that's mostly because of East St. Louis (the Illinois side).

If you're going to single out a pathetic place in the USA, pick Iowa.

Can confirm the part about the STL Zoo. I worked there for four years, and its been my best work experience so far.

It's definitely Mississippi my fellow leaf. Biggest shit hole I have ever seen, and I've been to arkensas

Get fucking raked
t. STL

>Dixie flag
>in missouri

Your fucking state isn't southern and it's the worst state in North America. Missouri is everything horrible that the US has to offer distilled into one god-forsaken hellscape in the middle of it all.

I live just down the Rock Road from you m8

I love st Louis. It's very safe and hardly any niggers. I've never had it so good.

If you go during a school day they let the niglets out so you can interact with them. Pretty cool.

lmao are you fucking serious

St. Louis is a shithole.

This. Was down at Jack's fork by eminence the other week didn't see a single black all weekend and even got free coffee from the local cafe because it was early

Great posts. Reminder that STL has the largest population of Bosnians outside of Bosnia. We didn't have any mosques here until they got shipped in (Thanks President Clinton)

I can think of one....

+1 on the zoo; I've been to several others around the country and ours makes others look like shit

is missouri /ourstate/

Bump

Arizona is a pretty shit place to live. The decided to make the hottest city, which is uninhabitable without A/C for half the year, the capital and business center. Half of it is owned by Indio savages and the other half is white trash and spics.

>B-but muh gun laws!
Congrats now every shitskin can carry their hi point and kill you in a road rage incident. There are almost no laws because the state is dirt poor and can't enforce them, and it shows.

The whole western world is great outside of the big cities

This faggot not knowing about lil' Dixie.

Nigger we drug each other out of bed and lynched one another during the war of northern aggression.

Saint joseph reporting in.

Thanks you cunts. Also fuck off we already have enough niggers. No more!

How come it's so fat?

Weldon Spring/ ofalon area.

That's what corn fed looks like.

Live in rural MO. Have literally only met 2 black people in my life.

>st. Charles
>Town and Country area
Those don't have niggers. Central, east, and north are nothing but niggers.

Lucky bastard.

>decolorizing liberals into shades of gray and having maga people stand out similar to Schindler's List
I like it, might work on some pictures.

sage this slide thread

Blow away leaf. Missouri has Kansas City! And Kansas City has great BBQ. And ihopkc.org is located there.

amen brother, by grandpa has a cabin on the Meramec outside of Cuba, MO. its my favorite place on the planet.

top 5 things to see in STL
1. Cardinals Game
2. Anheiser-Busch Brewery
3. the mosaic art in the New Catherdral
4. the Botanical Gardens
5. the Zoo

drive by the Arch. that's all you need.

More like this.

Hayti
Charleston
Caruthersville
Sikeston
Poplar Bluff

Partition when?

Illinois

That's not Ohio.

I'd take meth over maple syrup any day of the week.