Will the "white privilege" meme ever end and blacks ever stop being lazy?

Will the "white privilege" meme ever end and blacks ever stop being lazy?

twitter.com/Laughin_Man/status/878343521220136960

WE MUST NEVER FORGET THE PEPI

>black people admit they are animals.

I don't get it, how is that privilege?

Yeah, shitlord. You and I both know about white privilege causing an epidemic of home invasions and burglary perpetrated by 8-year-old white girls.

>having a brain that can deduct that mixing hot and cold food together makes warm food is white privilege
Really makes me think.

My friend knew a black guy who had literally all of his life ahead of him scholarship and everything. He did a home invasion and killed two people for things he didn't want and money he didn't need. Hes serving two life sentences and hes all alone in life. Blacks will never truly understand their own people, only an outsider could.

They're using fairy tales as examples for their white privilege conspiracy theory, I'd say they're pretty much done. They'll keep doing it, because they're shiftless stupid apes, but it's already a punchline among people who have their shit together.

God damn I fucking hate you parsimonious whiteys so much.

If fucking niggers wouldn't just fuck around, sniff drugs and rape womes and commiting crime in the time of life and get a fucking decend education, so called "white privilege" wouldn't even be a thing. Man fuck niggers

She's white.

The German version is she mixed the porridge? In the US version she just took the child bear's.

>when you're so stupid and basic that "important" is a sophisticated word for you

Actually no. I must have been thinking of the joke made by matt groening in the simpsons.
Guess I wasn't privileged enough to notice that before posting.

it only ends when one day they look around and there are no more whites to blame in which case they blame the next lightest people, mexicans or asians or something

Realizing would not have gotten job w/o my 1/2 privilege...

Then realize get shit pay/treatment with other 1/2

>God damn I fucking hate you nigger rich coons so much.

ftfy

Oh hey,guess what? Us taxpayers got tired or the "moar gibs,moar gibs!" chant,so we elected President Trump.

Niggers need to get off their asses and illegals need to GTFO. It's pretty glorious.

>written hundreds of years ago in Europe
>no black people around
>white privilege
This is why fewer and fewer White people are voting for Democrats.

Link?

>blame mexicans
yeah that isnt going work mexicans dont like niggers and arent going to let niggers get away with niggery

I love a happy ending.

>Black people think they were the bears
>Was a papa bear

Yeah i dont think so

>white privilege
>not female privilege

You keep on projecting there, liberal social media.

>my friend
I don't even know the guys name. And when my friend told me that he wasn't a nazi so i doubt he would have made it up. Actually when i """red pilled", him during the blm kidnapping he said something like "Lol, i know a good black guy. Hes a good person."
you just traded two whites for one black in prison. Also the event didn't "red pill", anyone he knew or was friends with.

They'll blame light skinned blacks, too. And asians. And then every other nigger.

The correct term is "niggers."

Also, people who have the Kekistan flag need to hang themselves. Why on Earth would anyone create such a shitty trend with retarded followers barking "Kekistani pride" or "Free Kekistan." This isn't some shitty neo-con subreddit with an entire orgy of larping squeakers. Fuck you.

white privilege is a euphemism for (((undeserved))) superiority

That seems more like female privilege

So they really meant white porridge?

The commies knew what they were doing with this one.

Gonna change my flag just for you, Muzzie-lini.