Germany Will Pass Gay Marriage THIS Friday!!!!!

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireStory/german-parliament-set-vote-friday-gay-marriage-48321427

The German Parliament plans to vote Friday on whether to legalize same-sex marriage — only days after Chancellor Angela Merkel backed off her conservative party's long-standing refusal to budge on the issue.

The German news agency dpa reported Wednesday the Parliament's legal committee had given its OK for the vote to take place Friday.

Merkel surprisingly said Monday she could see lawmakers making the issue a "decision of conscience," voting according to individual preferences rather than along party lines.

Her comment came ahead of Germany's Sept. 24 election in which all of Merkel's potential coalition partners, including the center-left Social Democrats of her challenger, Martin Schulz, are calling for same-sex marriage to be legalized.

Germany has allowed same-sex couples to enter into civil partnerships since 2001.

GERMANY YAAAAAS

youtu.be/Sd0uwxerkrs

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/gay-couples-interracial-interethnic-2010-census_n_1456613.html
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-CouplesRaceEthnicity-April-2012.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No way that person actually exists.

How retarded can Merkel be? She is allegedly the conservative choice, doing that will literally anger her party (already reported) and anger her voters, losing votes in the process.

Fucking disgusting traitor cunt.

>Germany
>conservative

ja, wie z.B. bei den Themen "Flüchtlinge", Atomkraft, Wehrpflicht, Multikulti

British Conservatives passed gay marriage too. There is no way back now.

Worst is that homosexuals could legally adopt kids then.
I dont care if they call them themselves man and man ot xer and bride.
Just dont ruin a kid's life for political correctness

There is literally nothing wrong with gays raising children.

inb4 outdated biased studies

May cost her a few votes, could win her a ton more at the same time.

Cant see your flag because I use clover.
But i fucking bet you are whether using a commie or lgbtqp+-*/ flag.
Just fuck off.

Who cares? Gays should be able to have harems for all I care.

I only care about political Islam not taking over completely. Maybe the gays will shake them off.

Gays want White kids more than anyone else and racism is still part and parcel of our community.

This may be a blessing in disguise
>gay marriage passes
>muslims kill gays
>germans kill muslims
>no gays or muslims in germany

Nice, Finally :)

I'm gay myself and I'm happy I might now have that option. Hopefully the faggots (pic related) can now stop doing "pride" events and us normal fags can just live the same way straight people live.

This.

Fucking germans at it again

holy shit get with the times Germany, how can your country be so hateful and backwards?

>Hopefully the faggots (pic related) can now stop doing "pride" events

Are you retarded? It WILL get worse, they never stop pushing until they will have turned every sane minded individual against them. And then, everybody starts wondering why the train start rolling again.

Jesus, quit being a big baby bitch.

Never thought I would see a muslim nation legalize gay marriage

we know you are gay we can see your flag

You are right. Her only base left are muslim refugees. This will infuriate them.

thats not how it works America passed same sex marriage almost a decade ago.

The marches got worse bro.

Hey Hans...

Wanna get married? :^)

HAHA oh I never thought see this day in germany. If this passes what next pedos can marry 6 year olds.

I am legitimately shocked that after what Germany has become gay marriage wasn't already legal

Stop being so Islamophobic

The worst thing is, there is no party which stands against this (((idiology))). Even afd is in favor of child adoption by degenerates.

Gays have the highest percentage of interracial relationships of all groups.

LGBTQ+++sajfhalsfhadghfdlgjskfdfs

Is currently working on normalizing pedophilia, look how long it took them to make trannies acceptable.

>Give it 6-8 years 30 year old neckbears slamming 7 year old meat will be the new hip thing

Or austrophobic. Poor guys probably have no cellar.

Well, you can always vote NPD ;)

I don't think so.I think niggers are actually the worst race mixers.

Getting aids from niggers, great. But in their case it doesn't matter. Die early and can't race mix. So gays getting fucked by niggers in the ass is somewhat a win when they die early.

this, fuck islam

Why not simply deregulate marriage? Marriage is useless now anyway.

But when will Israel pass this law??

Thank you burger! I didn't know about the lgbqt supporting the pedos. I thought my day can't get any better haha germany going lead harder then the swedes just wait. GERMANY YES!

That actually lacks a proper citation...

Maybe this is a sophisticated plan to convince muslim refugees to leave Germany?

You realize, we can see your ID, right?

Even the degenerates say that about themselves, must be true then

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/gay-couples-interracial-interethnic-2010-census_n_1456613.html

Direct source is this pdf

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-CouplesRaceEthnicity-April-2012.pdf

The citizens of Germany (muslims) will not be happy about this!

>williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-CouplesRaceEthnicity-April-2012.pdf

#notallgays

Less than 10% of same-sex couples are interracial or interethnic in Maine, Mississippi, Vermont, West Virginia, and New Hampshire, and Alabama.

BWHAHAHAHA, according to your source:

Homosexuals are as white as married heterosexual couples but are MORE WHITE than unmarried heterosexual couples.

kekekekeke

Kek. Now your liberal parties will collapse like ours has since it passed.

Which means gay couples are actually more pure (from a white race viewpoint) than straight couples.

Of course gay niggers would race mix more than straight niggers. But according to your own very source gay whites race mix LESS than heterosexual whites.

> mfw your source backfires

Germany cannot fuck over all of it's refugee community with this bill, Jihadi John Version 14 will be on the case in less than a week.

Nice work Germany. When do you think Australia will come around?

Real Germans all died in the plains of Russia...

These ones are just cowards and faggots

slippery slope my friend

I would laugh so hard if they vote no on it, all it would take are a handful of deviants.
Probably won't happen, but a man can dream...

I hope they all want to get married in mosques.

bump

bump

The only people who will care are those who didn't watch CNN to begin with

at the end of the day only Ojewfe wins because of the upvotes to his youjew videos.

bump

We should abolish the civil marriage laws. They don't serve a purpose anymore.
Marriage is a religious institution and should be kept there. There are no reasons to favour two people who just decide to spend their life together in the tax regime.
The only reason why the state has an interest in marriages is because they are the best environment for children and therefore the continuity of the state itself. That's what the state should focus on: Healthy German children, not handouts for degenerates.

Nah, we've got one of the worst parliaments in decades. But there is no reason why we should reverse decisions made by previous parliaments.

I'm sure the recently imported Islamic population will be very supportive