Germany: Black Lives Matter activists march through Berlin

youtube.com/watch?v=lA1GqIU0WmA

WTF, why does this exist? Black people aren‘t even discriminated against in Germany.

Still thinking it has to be real eh? It's real in their little minds though. Very real indeed.

I feel bad for Germany memes asides your country is great but is becoming a shithole

Where are they discriminated against?

Can Germans get this marching back through the streets of Berlin instead of BLM niggers?

BLM, America's greatest export.

>WTF, why does this exist?

Ultra-rich cucks funding it.

I think you mean Jewry.

they aren't anywhere else either. welcome 2 the party!

Niggers gonna nigger. I wonder who could be behind the mass shitskin invasions of Europe.

One of the same.

No, more like ultra rich kikes. You can't be a cuck when it isn't your own people you are fucking over.

>black people
>gutmenschinnen
>manbun faggots

where is a truck when you need one. germany doesnt even have enough black people to be 'systemically' racist or some bullshit.

monkey see monkey do

>Black Communist activists march through Berlin

But why?

What the fuck they want? There shouldn't even be blacks in Germany.

Black people have somehow managed to get large amounts of people around the world to explicitly state that their lives matter. Honestly quite impressive.

Nah, BLM is only one aspect. We also exported multiculturalism, culturally Marxist media, consumerism, and many other things. Jewish power in the US needs to be destroyed first before nationalism can begin again anywhere else.

kek

Black people are grossly over-represented in crime in every country they inhabit.
For them, this is proof of discrimination.

the reason BLM is doing this is they are replicating tactics which resulted in international intervention in Algerian independence and South African Apartheid
they would use worldwide activism to raise the issue and pressure the international community to do something
the problem here is threefold:
1. no country is in any position to tell the USA what to do
2. BLM tactics are flagrantly disruptive and will just make the whole world hate them rather than just Americans (remember that most Americans have a negative view of BLM because they do things like block ambulances and highways)
3. Europeans love to trash Americans for their problems but won't ever actually do anything because they are by and large poor and lazy

In europe they are flooding the media with anti Trump propaganda, it's nauseating, the last thing we need is protest for US issues over here.

When I see the scum in the video the only thing I can think about is that I want all of them dead.

German liberals are even more cucked (as if it's possible, right?) than us ones. They want to mimick those (((great progressive))) movements from commiefornia.

Are you pic related yet?

Are the majority of the people in this video likely to be unemployed and on some form of welfare? I highly doubt any of them make enough money to contribute to German society.

They are most probably (((studying))) and living off of BAföG.

That's retarded.

When there was a very small BLM protest in Helsinki some months ago, it was in support of BLM in the US, i.e. a protest about police brutality against blacks in the US, not about police brutality or anything else here. There was a BLM march/event even in Iceland a year or more ago. I assume that too was some kind of libtarded show of solidarit with the US meme.

Of course it goes without saying BLM talking points are fundamentally warped anyway, but these Berlin BLMers are LARPing as if it was specifically relevant to GERMANY, which is laughable.

It's fake propaganda. You can hire them everywhere. They managed to draw some normies in though.

3/10 Wouldn't hire again

Further proving that BLM is just the black branch of the (((Marxist))) attack on Western civilization/white men. Feminism is the female branch. Both demographics are filled with idiots, as (((their organizers))) are obviously aware of. LGBTQ is another.

You're pathetic, Uncle Adolf is rolling from his grave.

It's truly an anti-white hate rally, though.

Americans are retarded.

Of course the scandinavian is a cuck.

Blacks aren't discriminated here either Hans. (((You just don't seem to get it yet.)))

black appetites matter more

>comments are disabled for this video
Every time

if they were try hard they could try to give themselves more recognition for the herrero genocide, but that would be stretching since they are all different kind of blacks

Not even Sweden was cucked enough to get a BLM branch going anywhere when the Feminist Initiative party tried last summer to get Sweden to "recognise their discrimination against blacks".
It collapsed since even even the worst cucks know 100% of them are either adopted or got here as assylum seekers getting all gibs they could ever ask for and whitey bending over backward to fix their every complaint and inconvenience.

it was never about discrimination against blacks
it was always about discrimination against whites

why
the
fuck
are
these
niggers
signs
in
english?
LOSING
A WAR
DOESN'T
GIVE YOU
FUCKING
KRAUT NIGGERS
THE RIGHT
TO
USE OUR
MOTHER FUCKING
LANGUAGE
OF THE
FUCKING GODS
FUCK YOU
FILTHY
FUCKING
KRAUTS
SPEAK
YOUR
OWN
UNEVOLVED
FUCKING
SCHWEIN-ZUNGE

Why don't they just fuck off to their countries if Germany is so bad?
Disgusting vermin

>in germany
why?
also, most of the people in the clip are fucking white, what's happening?

YOU GODDAMN FILTHY FUCKING GERMANS
YOU FUCKING UNTERRACE YOU FUCKING DIRTY PUPPETS OF THE JEWS
YOUR FUCKING WEAK MINDS WERE OVERTAKEN BY THE JEWS
THEY TURNED YOU TO THE WORLD WARS
YOU WEAK
DIRTY
VAIN LOWER CASTE OF WHITES
YOU SICK, UNEVOLVED FUCKTARDS
OF COURSE THEY CLAIMED THE DUMBEST, WEAKEST, MOST MALLEABLE WHITES TO BE THE "MASTER RACE"
THE JEWS PLAYED YOU ALL
YOU ARE NOT GODS LIKE THE BRITONS. LIKE THE CELTS. LIKE THE NORDS
YOU ARE WEAK
YOU ARE ALL FUCKING WEAK
NOW YOU ARE FUCKING DOGS
DOGS, VERMIN
MIXED FUCKING DISEASED CATTLE WITH THE FUCKING SHITSKIN RACES
YOU VILE
UNSPEAKABLE PESTILENCE

GERMAN

WILL

END

These untermensch have gone too far.

think of the atrocities german women and children went through after WW2.
sad!

They are an army of zombie mongrels paid by George Soros to destroy western civilization.

kek

oy gevalt goyim, march!

YOU DIRTY FILTHY SWINE
HOW DARE YOU
WHERE DO YOU THINK THE INFECTION OF COMMUNISM CAME FROM?
YOU LESS-THAN-DOGS
YOU ARE THE FUCKING CANCER
YOU DIRTY SUBHUMAN, UNTERMENSCH FILTH
YOU SICK PESTILENCE
YOU PLAGUE ON HISTORY
PLAGUE ON HUMANITY
YOU WEAK MINDED SCUM
WEAK FUCKING MINDS
GERMANS KILLED MORE WHITES THAN JEWS
AND THEY ONLY KILLED THE WEAK JEWS
YOU ARE PUPPETS OF THE JEWS
YOU SICK
DIRTY
UNSPEAKABLE FILTH
YOU PRETEND YOU ARE EMULATING "COMMIEFORNIA"
IT WAS YOU, DIRTY, SOULLESS DOGS THAT SENT THE INFECTION TO AMERICA
YOU'RE LOWER THAN NIGGERS
YOU ARE UNTERNIGGERS WHO HAVE THEIR MINDS INFECTED BY JEWS
YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN PUPPETS OF THE JEWS
YOU BOAST IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS THAT YOU COMMITTED THE HOLOCAUST
IT WAS NOT YOU
YOU WERE MERELY THE INDENTURED PIG-MONKEY SCUM, LOW-HUMANS THAT DID THE DIRTY WORK FOR THE JEWS
YOU KILLED WHITES. YOU KILLED TRUE HUMANS. YOU WHO DARE NOT EVEN CALL YOURSELF HUMAN
PROCLAIMED YOURSELF IN A SICK JEW-VOICE TO BE THE MASTER RACE? WHAT A SICK JOKE
YOU DISEASE

top kek

>thinks all this nonsense nurtured by critical theory was actually just by blacks and not kike thinktanks

GERMANS ARE NOT WHITE
THEY ARE THE LOWEST CASTE
I DO NOT CONSIDER THAN HUMAN
GERMANS KILLED WHITES
REMEMBER THAT
MORE WHITES THAN JEWS
THE JEWS DID WWII
THE WEAK MINDS OF THE GERMANS WERE A BREEDING GROUND FOR THE JEWISH VIRUS
THEY TOOK CONTROL
AND THIS CANCER PLAGUES THE WEST TODAY
GERMANY WAS THE CANCER THAT DESTROYED AMERICA - THE WAR, BUT THE JEWS, FOR THE JEWS - ELIMINATING THE WEAK JEWS - GAVE AMERICA TO THE JEWS

GEOBBELS AND SOROS WEREN'T JEWS CAUGHT IN PLACE

THEY WERE THE JEWS PUT IN PLACE

THE MONITORS

THE HANDLERS

THE ONES MONITORING THE GERMANS MAKING SURE THEY KILLED THE JEWS WITH PARTICULAR CRUELTY SO THAT THE ELITE-JEWS COULD GO ON AND CLAIM ALL THE VICTIM STATUS

FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN GERMAN SCUM - YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL PLAGUE IN HISTORY

What exist, my friend, is an inferiority complex.

Damn, that's one butthurt anglo.
Did your grandpa get shot in ww2 or something?