Dixie time, Boys! Post your state and your favorite features of your culture, Nature, and history!

Dixie time, Boys! Post your state and your favorite features of your culture, Nature, and history!

Thread topics : Seccession, State independence organizations, current /Dixie/ events, the ETERNAL YANKEE.

Welcome : Southern Bros, Texas bros, Statesmen Bros, foreign supports.

Not welcome : Yankee Shills, Jewnited states Shills, the butthurt Canadian, foreign/proxy/flag trolls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8VoU5kmqasY
youtube.com/watch?v=E1v8w098eL0
youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=RyfCTZB6Nrk
youtube.com/watch?v=YJqZvMdHM9o
youtube.com/watch?v=_dl2L4v6ecM
youtube.com/watch?v=yljf4Lpj7CI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_liberty_laws
youtube.com/watch?v=Dprf75bbL3A
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qn87xi8eRM
youtube.com/watch?v=YsDBKXEKheo
youtube.com/watch?v=r0wuDD78xhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Northern Florida reporting in. Looking for all Seccessionist bros to band together to rally against the Federal Beast!

Bump for Dixie!

Bump for Georgia!

Are southaboos welcome?

>have a collection of confederate flag memorabilia
>family moved to NC 8 years ago, I held an NC license for 4 years
>I'd be there if it weren't for my job
>have a box of moon pies in my pantry RIGHT NOW
>more than 50% of the magnets on my fridge are Southern-state-related

Bump for Florida!

Arkansas reporting in! WOOOO PIG!

Bump for the Natural State of Arkansas!

Welcome abaord, Brother!

Bump for Arkansas!

Have you put in Realistic thought today on how to remove your Republic from the Federal Jewnion?

Bump for Texas!

Coastal low country, South Carolina checking in.

Best Virginia standing by

Bump for Missouri!

Louisiana needs to keep their fucking civil war monuments from now on.
Living in New Orleans, from a historically based af white family that has a long history in New orleans, that pissed me off beyond belief.

Nuck figgers

How are you fellas gonna Free Arkansas?

Bump for South Carolina!

low country food is best food

Living the dream in the redneck riviera

youtu.be/8VoU5kmqasY

Hi southern friends
I really like your culture and way of life and I really wish the south won the civil war. I truly thing we'd live in a better world by now if that occurred

Cheers from Italy

Bump for Louisiana!

Through local politics son.

Also by not shopping at Walmart. They need to start manufacturing their shit in the United States, Specifically, the rest of Arkansas.

They need to stop mass producing garbage in China and shipping it here.

Also bring back the Lumber Yards.

upstate is best state

We're just a bunch of drunk no-teethers. We'll just buck up and fight!

Thank you, Italy bro! How do you feel about the idea of Northern Italy secceding from Southern Italy?

One question. Can atheists join?

youtube.com/watch?v=E1v8w098eL0

I dig it! Y'all should work together in these threada to organize your bros and senpai.

I'm working on a group in Northern Florida to move us from the Union via mass rally by appelaing to all ideologies ( we all know how true northern florida swings though ) on the basis that ee are better eithout federal intervention and corruption of out politics and voices. Eventually i hope these rallys will grow to the poont wjere we can seize government buildings and then later police and energy suppliers as well as military bases.

fuck its hot, but I love it anyway

football

Sure! While the Confederacy is a Christian heavy nation and confederates are by large christian, it would be against our own views of how we wish to be treated by our government, if we treated the same to you or any other for as long as no harm or public indecency is being commited.

Fast answer: northern italy is so richer and more developped that I would GTFO now
Slow answer: Gives me mixed feelings. Many fought and died to unify our nation and many southerns died to protect it from the austrians, our arch enemy, during World War 1. They're like a retarded brother, it's ball and chain to you for everything you want to do and sometimes you wish he wasn't there, but fuck it's still your brother
Awesome! I knew many people flew borbonic kingdom to the USA. Cheers!

Get in here, Dixie bros!

Hot and muggy here and florida but i sure do love the sunsets and even our rains are pretty

What County Brother? Beaufort, home the deepest natural harbor in the world, reporting in

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS??

Death to the ETERNAL YANKEE

East TN here. Best feature = pic related. Currently in Florida and these fuckers are crazy, but I knew that coming in. Definitely not southerners, but not complete yankees either.

REMOVE JEWNION WHEN BROTHERS?!

Where you staying in Florida, brother?

Remove Tennesee from Union when/how?

Florida Man stole a 36ft fishing boat from dry dock and ghost rode it full throttle onto the beach the other night. Only caught the dolt because he left his pants and wallet with ID on the ship. Stay crazy Florida.

Im from Florida and went to Tennessee for a week once. I got depressed when I had to leave.

>SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Daytona Beach Shores. I say we go back to the plans drawn up for the creation of the Great State of Franklin and implement it. Middle TN is ok, but West and East TN have nothing in common. The state is too damn long.

Lets get some good southern music goin' boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=RyfCTZB6Nrk

Bump for Tennesee!

I love your water man. I swim rivers too back home but you just can't duplicate the epic power of the Atlantic. Florida is crazy and I love it.

Rolling down a backwoods...
youtube.com/watch?v=YJqZvMdHM9o

We truly are the Australia of the USA

I can see where it's a conflicting matter. Thank for for explaining to me, though! Could you pin point any cultural differences between north and south?

Absolutely. I always said Florida just attracts crazy, probably why I love it.

Where at from Florida?!

Jacksonville, myself. Westside! How do you think the best way to go about that would be? I'm not too knowledgeable in TN Culture.

Speaking of Florida, do other southern bros just swim the fuck out in the ocean when visiting here? I rarely see people very far from shore. I come here to swim, not wade but I seem to be the minority. Only ever see local surfers further out in the Atlantic.

I was just in Jacksonville and loved it. Beautiful city from what I saw. Only there a couple of days before our cruise went out but gorgeous city. Water and bridges everywhere. As for leaving, East TN tried it unsuccessfully a couple of times. It did get to a vote but as we don't have the population, we lost. This was last attempted in the build up to the Civil War as far as I know.

riptides/sharks, even the gulf coast has this problem.

They are more caotic, more given to laziness and organized crime was born there after the power vacuum left by the kingdom of the two sicilies blowing up.the north is more workaholic and much, much richer because of industries
Imagine a nation filled half with more german like people and the other half with more spanish like people

you must preserve the Southern Belles

I want to do Clearwater next year. I actually lived in FL years ago, but I was in Winter Park, thus no ocean. We used to go to New Smyrna often though. Lots of nippy ass sharks there!

youtube.com/watch?v=_dl2L4v6ecM

Gotta watch out for them southern girls...

Is Virginia still part of dixie?

It feels like the NOVA cancer is eroding our standing.

The south has the best "state" songs y'all. Louisiana Saturday Night!
youtube.com/watch?v=yljf4Lpj7CI

But you were the Federal Beast.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_liberty_laws

Tennessee River ~ Alabama
youtube.com/watch?v=Dprf75bbL3A

my ancestors are from abruzzo and when i met my family that lives there today they literally act like niggers and do everything they can do cheat the system. is this standard for the middle-south of italy?

Yep. Abruzzo is still decent, though. In the south there's pretty much a tax free shadow government ruled by the crime
don't get me wrong, with 51% income tax, health tax, house tax, garbage tax, university tax etc etc considering how shitty are the services the state provides, people will gladly avoid paying taxes at the north too, but the south is in a league of its own

How are you guys gonna remove the Feds from your state?

fuck off you uneducated dirty hilibillies white trash

NEW YORK , MASSACHUSSETS, ILLINOIS, MAINE, > SUBHUMAN SOUTH

NOVA is a mess. I lived in Fairfax for a while. Not much of a southern feel to that place. I LOVE BY GOD West Virginia though! Southern VA was cool too.
A revved the hell up version of Country Roads! Sorry if this is blasphemy to WVa bros, but Jason and the Scorchers were serving this on up hot:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qn87xi8eRM

>fuck off you uneducated dirty hilibillies white trash
>uneducated dirty trash
>Mexican Flag

Jacksonville was/still kinda is an absolutely massive and beautifully laid out city. It's just so run down and not cared for. We were, and still should be the Bold New City of the South.

I have more PHDs per capita in my town than any place you mentioned. Best to just STFU and gitch' yore ass to building Trump's Wall paco.

That's wild. Is it just racial differences or is Southern Italy just known to be a more chaotic region throughout history even before thr two Sicily period?

Well, she's still beautiful at a glance! I loved it there.

Why don't you and your pepper belly hermanitos go have another go at Texas and get BTFO again you bunch of savages.

The Yanks are the sons of the British, thats why they are very evolved.

Does Maryland count?

is it true that the Deep South is becoming more Mexican each year?

Federalist dicklicker shills detected

It has always been extremely rural. The south has had a tradition of being vassal of european superpowers who didn't give a shit about developing the region. So in 1861 you had a place with way less than the 1% owning way more than 99% of the total richness. Then the north came and it was like "yeah you must be a modern nation now". Imagine if south and north korea would unify TODAY. Same thing

Si seƱor. Algo mas que quiera saber usted Mehmet?

Thank you, brother! I'm glad you enjoyes your passing through if you ever come through again, try and find me here!

nueva leon shitter detected

hows monterry this time a year? still think you are living a in first world city? delusional

Yeah. It's part of the Federal Cultrul genocide and ethnic replacement.

yes and no legal mexican immigrants move into the south but also people immigrating from state to state would be new yorkers i live in atlanta and the majority of people who move to georgia come here from new york

No soy del Nuevo Reyno de Leon, Soy de Chihuahua the whitest state in Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=YsDBKXEKheo

I used to laugh at this shit.

Then they started tearing down statues.

What would make you think Maryand is part of Dixie?
Just curious.

Louisiana reporting in

HEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW
Checkin in representin the palmetto state.

During the Civil War Lincoln had to pay everyone not to leave. We were a slave state. Had rebellions during the war because many people wanted to secede.

We're also South of the Mason Dixon line

>chihuahua white

funny way of spelling jalisco the state that was actually founded and colonized by europeans and to this day has the highest percentage of whites in all of the 31 mexicans states

Hell yeah. Y'all tried to get away along with Delaware and a couple other states i think. Lincoln had your politicians arrested.

Nueva Galicia or Jalisco has Spanish and French descent and Chihuahua Germanic

youtube.com/watch?v=r0wuDD78xhY

Remove fed when?

I live pretty close to PA and I actually see a decent amount of Confederate flags. I find it humorous honestly

ITT: A bunch of country white trash.

im aware of that shitter but jalisco is actually white where as chihuahua is just a bunch of 4'11 mudmen roleplaying at least jalisco has a similar culture to the south and texas being ranchers and farmers whereas you idiots are just degenerate drug runners just like the north eastern us who are all german descent and massive faggots

Stop being gay and the hate goes away you flaming fruit.