Fucking niggers

nigger just attacked a police officer last night at a sacramento light rail train station for no reason.

nigger took his gun, and shot the officer in the face.

Nicory Spann is now in custody.

Press F for death penalty.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KwSnd
youtube.com/watch?v=jhu_J0iq6_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/KwSnd

Why is he doing a white face expression?

hes doing time is what hes doin

>Why is he doing a white face expression?

Because he thinks it will help get the charges dismissed through white privilege.

This reminds me that although IQ tests are just litmus tests for intelligence, there is basically a worldwide effort not to publish how niggers are about as smart as Forrest-Gump-tier whites, and even that depends on ginning up the numbers in favor of the niggers.

sacfag here. Lightrail is full of heroin addicts, schizophrenic homeless people, thugs, and all around riff raff. I have seen so much violence and crime at light rail stations its not even funny

NO DEATH PENALTY IN CALIFORNIA, FAGGOT.

A literal case of dont relax

AROUND BLACKS DONT RELAX

Why can't niggers take a mugshot with their neck straight?

>Lightrail is full of heroin addicts, schizophrenic homeless people, thugs, and all around riff raff. I have seen so much violence and crime at light rail stations its not even funny
Fucking why? Train stations in Japan are useful and safe. Why are they a subhuman magnet in in Sacramento?

based nigger

Cop shouldnt have relaxed

I was driving home after picking up my brother from downtown Sacto on the I-80 and they had all the exits around the lightrail shutdown. Was wondering what happened. That station is scary as fuck at night. All kinds of seedy people lurking about. the elevators smell like piss and bum.

Because if you don't absolutely have to, you don't take public transit. As well as the area they were in being a hot bed for drugs and prostitution.

Yeah. It's a mess down here.

California really developed after the car was invented, so every city is designed to be driven. If you want to be able to get around you need a car, only the poorest people don't have one.

>> Paying to house a nigger and further bankrupt California

Feels good man

Well its Commifornia so I assume he will be receiving the key to the city and extra gibsme bucks this month.

Fuck off with your fake news, you stupid shill.

Sup Forums is not some faggoty cop circle jerk fest

All the people and kids raped, molested, abused, brutalized, murdered, wrongly killed by cops, and not a single thread about from you shills about it. Piss off.

F

This is why you always keep your distance with blacks and never relax.

>image
Proofs?

*pressed F for the death penalty

does this nigger have "KING" tattooed on his neck? hahaha WE WUZ hahahaha

Press 'M' if you wanna see some medieval gore shit happening to him over several days

I just went there on business and stayed in a nice hotel right across from teh capital and I swear to god walking through those streets even a couple blocks felt like I was in South Africa.

So many rabid, drug addled savages just leering at you from the road. I couldn't believe it. Why does Sacramento allow their city to be overrun w/ these subhumans? I saw a guy get shot on Saturday across the street from where I was walking.

Not what I expected at all, especially in the "historic" part of the city. smfh.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm

How dare you claim that Forrest Gump is as dumb as your typical nigger

>Why does Sacramento allow their city to be overrun w/ these subhumans?
Sacramento has a huge inferiority complex because of San Francisco, so the progressives here, especially the legislature, are always trying to one up them. But we're not as rich as SF and it shows.

Sac is run by liberal fags and taco-eaters, that's why

its a shame cuz' there was some cool shit to do but you literally had to hurdle past crazed pcp looking dindus just to get anywhere. and they were EVERYWHERE.

Just part and parcel of living in an African colony.

Do you honestly still not know what the fuck google is for?

Did the officer die?

Kill his monkey ass

it's california, he'll get 6 months and 20 years worth of reparations, they'll make the cop's family apoligize to him for their racism probably

welcome to life in the progressive utopia

>Bum
Not sure if larper or hobo

Not enough brain mass to keep their head straight

Nigger's gonna Nig!!!!!

press R to release him

R

It is a natural reaction to tilt your head when you say sheeeeeit.

Reminder; If the cop had done anything to resist this, he'd have been labelled racist, put under months of investigation while having his face plastered over the media as a racist until he'd eventually just quit the force.

The cop would have been severely punished by (((the media))) for stopping this murderer.

>he relaxed

>doesnt understand the very basics of law enforcement
>somehow has an opinion on it
>google an internet search engine
>everything on the internet is proof

wait ... Commiefornia have deth penalty?

SacFag checkin' in. Sacramento has some of the worst dindus in the entire country and are allowed to just roam free. not surprised this happened. Anyone who has been to sacramento sees almost nothing but niggers wandering looking for people to rob and assault.

this

It's OK. It's the cops duty to die rather than do anything to protect himself. He was still racist though.

yep

Red kill, green no.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

I pay the premium to take Uber. I have never and will never use the light rail.

You don't seem to understand, the bad cops are always assholes who kill people or don't take shit so they keep on living. Normally the best cops are the ones that won't just outright shoot you, and sadly they normally are the ones killed by soulless idiots.

Somebody needs to beat this SOB to death with a baseball bat.

Hey shill Theres this great new thing called google internet search. You should try it.

Nice excuse, shill.

cute

>56 posts in
>not one mention of KING tattooed across the nigger's neck

Sup Forums, I am disappoint

Fuck it. I'll vouch for the story. I went to this kids middle school many years before he did. She left her job and I went and applied for it. Didn't get it. I thought I had heard she killed herself. Can't find anything about that tho.

Former sacfag, I moved to Folsom because I needed to get away from the niggers but now they're spreading here.

Can we all band together and start lynchings?

Its the sacramento kings logo.

dindu nuffin! Black lives matter!
he was a good boi.

Fellow Sacfag here, can confirm. Thank god I don't take the lightrail, it's a clusterfuck. This was just a few miles from where I live. I'd heard a cop got shot in the face, didn't know it was a random nog attack.

I'm no bootlicker but fuck niggers. The officer survived btw.

Praying for some Nazi Prison Gang to ruin his life just for being a dumb nigger.

wtf I love niggers now

>dead commissar
>dindu in prison

He was. He just didn't lack empathy like niggers.

Everytime I see average black IQ results I'm reminded of that scene in Forrest Gump where they're making a big deal out of how low his IQ is on that chart and that he'll need to go to a special school yet niggers on average are fucking lower.

>13 yr old sister
>Tongue ring

>be white
>go on the sac light rail

pretty much asking for it desu famalamadingdong

Calianon, can confirm. Let me smoke and I will regale you all with the tale of the Bridge Nigger-Troll of Sacramento.

This is the most dumb and false shill shit ever.

Why? You think all or even most cops are saints? They are fuck heads just like anyone else.

Fuck niggers

Tru dat
Cops and niggers need to extinct eachother out

I never relax, I've dealt with them for too long
>as a kid a nigglet my age tried to steal my schoolbag
>as a teen I got in a couple fights with the negroes
>got my nose and upper lip busted by a pack of niggers my last year of high school

I just needed to realize the truth, niggers are wild animals and musty be handled with extreme caution, even tree most educated

That has nothing to do with my comment.

But yes it seems most are fuck heads, no not just like anyone else. By and large most people do not exhibit the complete shitbaggery thats been shown by cops.

What other anons said is true. Only poorest of poor and dregs use public transit in CA. Car is used by OP practically everybody else. Sac Lightrail also runs through the hearts of every hard ghetto in Sac. All the lines.

Old Sac is touristy during the day, a club scene by night. Club scene = ooga booga ghetto trash = guns

Maybe Mr. Spann was acting in self-defense? The facts surrounding the fight with the officer aren't clear.

You all should reserve judgement until more facts become clear.

>The cop dindu nuffin
Why is it permissable for blacks to be shot by cops for no good reason, but the other way around is vilified?

why are white people even allowed to exist is the real question

>sactown

No shits to give, let the nigs have commiefornia already

so a nigger killed a pig and now the nigger is getting the death sentence?

sounds like a win win to me

What's the answer?

I disagree. White people should stay around until they pay reparations for their hate crimes against POCs. Then afterwards it should come to vote by non-whites whether or not we should allow them to exist in our society

he are the niggest

Is this the nigger hate/rekt thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jhu_J0iq6_I

Sacramento KANGZ NBA team

i wouldnt go so far to say genocide. but something will have to be done about whites.

Black Lives Matters...you killed US WE killed you...WHITE POWDER WHITE POWDER

Nicory Spann HERO stop killing Blacks like WE dont matter

There are about 1 million sworn peace officers and federal law enforcement officers in the United States. You found seven/1 million!
Do doctors next,
Then, do teachers.
Eat cetera

Years ago I was driving through south sac with my girlfriend and her sister. She says she was thirsty and wanted a Pepsi. Stopped at a Valero off the 99. She-boon at the gas station hit the emergency shut off button because the Indian guy didn't help her fast enough. He refused to help her after that and told her to fuck off. Remember her fat gut hanging over licking her gold grill saying " you jus mad cuz you ain't got no pussy on yo dick." I used to think about that when I would be fucking my girl and didn't want to cum too fast but I started losing my hard on.

>train stations in Japan are useful and safe

They don't have niggers and spics either.

>Whites and Arabs kill all the smart blacks during slavery
>wonder why blacks today on average have such low IQs

Fuck white people.

>half of them black
ayy lmao

Naw, just me saying "Domo" to the delicious vending machines.

TNB