Will Palestine ever be free? What happened to the two state solution?

Will Palestine ever be free? What happened to the two state solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Palestine is British territory

Palestine is legitimate Israeli soil and DEAL WITH IT

So then when are they going to give Palestinans their rightful citizenship to the miserable country of israel?

>two state solution
This was never the case and you're naive to believe otherwise.

probs not since there being wiped out and israel keeps taking territory also its funny how the israelis are commiting genocide but complain when it happens to them

Palastinians already have 2 palastinian states. 1 is Jordan which is 70% palastinian and the other is Gaza which they have turned into a rocket base.
They will not get a 3rd one and especially not in the middle of Israel.

Why not? Smart boarders would actually work for both the kikes and Arabs

when youre up against the kikes

its either you kill them

or they will kill you

no compromises in between

theyre "god's chosen people" and democracy is for the goyim

palestinians are already extinct.

Why should they move to Jordan or Gaza?

It's either two states or one state. Not half a kike state. This will lead to a revolution. Israel will never last what a banana republic they are

They ain't getting shit until we're confident that there is 0 chance for Gaza 2. Until then they can rot.

One state solution it is then! Enjoy becoming a real democracy and not a Jewish one.

It's the end of Israel time to rename the country senpai.

Stupid right wing jews did this to themselves

Instead of giving them.the West bank diversify the whole thing.

Peace has been found :)

like you have anything to say about it

OY VEY!

he who has the bigger guns and more determined to use them wins.

do you see where this is going?

> he who has the bigger guns and more determined to use them wins.

Vietnam would like a word with you

they had the guns, but america's determination wasnt from the heart.

holy land is no gook jungle

Palestinians have way more heart than hook nosed kikes

>Israel will never last what a banana republic they are

Inbred retards like you been saying this almost 100 years now. It's like you'll never learn

Spotted the mountain jew

mmmmm hmmm

>Will Palestine ever be free? What happened to the two state solution?

Arabs go home.

Will Arabs ever fuck off? Whatever happened to Arabs just fucking off?

But Palestine [West bank] is home

Why do you want Arabs to die and have their human rights taken away?

Put the shoe on the other foot for once

That looks like a one state solution. I guess Palestinans finally get their citizenship and their right to vote

not sure what palestines would want in a future radiating crater

Yes
Frozen. Israel is living in a golden age, no time has been better for Israel than today. Palestine will only be free once Israel thinks the occupation is a costly liability

If you genocide your enemy, they get a one state solution

But the problem is your governments policy is to radicalizes Palestenians to make them look undeserving. If you stop treating them like shit then they won't radicalize

And you expect the USA to allow this atrocity?

And they say whites take everything.Jews destroy the world and get praised for it.I'm glad people are waking up to these kikes and their tyranny among humanity..

Sorry but no. Palestenians are a very broken people, any thing they do leads to more suffering so resistance is extremely weak now. The relevant Arab countries would rather gain from a friendly Israel than a neutral Palestine so there is little regional support.

FUCK I hate it when I do that.

>What happened to the two state solution?

The Arabs rejected it like a dozen times my dude

Israel is 20% Muslim already and that's not counting the Palestinians, how more diverse does it need to be?

No country will military intervene against a nuclear state like Israel. Its why Nkorea with nukes change that way we have to deal with them

"""palestinians""" are not native to palestine. the middle east was a shining beacon of civilization before the arab conquest. they have to go back.

It's only 17-18%
Israel's real worry is the massively exploding population of haredi who voluntarily choose to be poor and dumb

USA won't due shit dude, America government and media sucks israels cock 24/7. I don't agree with it at all but hey im just one man dude most of this country is cucked for Israel beyond belief bro

Fuck palestine, I hope Israel kills you all, dirty muslims and liars

No, it's Christian land. Christ will take it when he returns.

Ask why most of your Palestenians are Christian?
It's because the muzzie Palis don't treat them well and even if a Palestine happens the Christians would be treated like Christians in Egypt.

Just another example that with Jews you lose.

>Arabs

>Human

Pick one

Do the one state solution so the kikes have to integrate the millions of Palestinians into their ethnostate

Palestine will never be free because even if they kill every last Jew and take over, they will create an ISIS/Saudi style fundamentalist dictatorship with absolutely no freedom.

do you want israel to look like grand theft auto?

I dont think so

Fully secularize Israel
Get rid of right to return for Jews
Raze all holy places to the ground, end the holy promised land meme
Give Israeli citizenship to all Palestinians

this guy gets it

Zionism is a failed experiment. One state, one nation. There are too many settlers in the west bank already, taking them out is gonna cost a fortune and will probs lead to a civil war. The only thing left to do is either slowly kill off/scare out the remaining palestinian population (with the remnants probably living as secong class citizens) or to accept that Israel can no longer be a sustainably Jewish state and will have to merge with the Palestinian Authority.
It looks more like the first option is gonna happen. Both pretty much suck balls in my opinion.

The real question is, how the hell do we stop american zionism....

Preach
My gfs mom is originally from jlem and she wants to cry whenever she comes back and sees previously secular areas fucking overrun by haredim.

Lol idk my government works HARD to infect the diaspora with good little zionist children.
Fucking birthright is basically just a state funded hookup event for americans to meet israelis.
Makes me sick

How do I convert an orthodox Jewish girl to become a fundamentalist Christian?

But taking in the palis would cause an unhealthy one party system and would probably end with Palis creating a separatist movement just like most Muslims do.
Most settlers are living near the greenline and the palis and your politicians have said land swaps can be agreed on

mudslimes already control 99.6% of the Middle East, they really need to get a life.

Hamas started sending rockets and building tunels to start terrorist attacks in Israel.

Contextless, unanswerably broad questions, especially asked in one line, are spam.
Sage or report spam.

As a goy, the one bar mitzvah that I've been to, the kid got a birthright trip (kek) and it seemed like an investment by the Israeli government to get future affluent Americans to fork over a bunch of shekels in the future, i.e. not really a charity

Israel is doing it themselves
It's hard for people to defend a country that bombs and kills innocents with little care

The Palestinians repeatedly shot down chances to get a two state solution hoping for more. Now the Israelis are saying fuck it and other arab countries care less and less for the palestinians so the pressure is diminishing against Israel. Partly because Israel has tacitly alinged itself with KSA.

(OP)
The Palestinians rejected every peace offer that Israel gave them.

"Maintaining the status quo" has always seemed like a cop out, a way to pass problems on to the next generation, but if this works out, could actually be a smart way to win by attrition. Hopefully the same thing happens with North Korea.

What are Haredim? The ultra orthodox?

In the far past yes but things change.
All the modern offers by Israel were not generous offers and really biased towards Israel. Israel wants Palis to capitulate more and more till they accept a very biased offer

they do

inshallah

Don't bother. Want a nice christ loving Jew girl? Go with the hippies, they're super susceptible to that kind of religious spiritual bullshit aroind here.
Yeah thats the other side of it. Still sickening
Lol maybe the last government could, maybe. This one is made up of a large percent of settlers that will never give up on the entire west bank.

Yeah the stereotypical Jew you keep on posting. In reality they choose to be poor, dirty and dumb. They also shit out 7-9 kids which is more than Arabs but they are even less productive than Arabs.

What's even more stupid is despite Israel being currently rightwing they capitulate to the haredi parties who are far left since they want gibs

I doubt I'll ever be married then
I don't accept the Catholic pagan lie of the trinity so no Christian will want me
I accept Christ as the messiah so no Jew will want me

Just orthodox. Fascinating culture, fantasy-world level of opposibg factions within factions. Also a xenothropic cancer proclaiming out in the open their desires to leech off the hard work of the secular because they genuinely feel like they deserve it for being on better terms with god.
To be fair, some are actually patriotic and pay taxes like anyone else would. But a whole fucking lot aren't

Fuck "Palestine" - they had 2000 years to make something of the land and they did nothing but shag camels. In just a few years Israelis have made the land prosperous and powerful. Palestinians are just another rabble of violent Arabs that want to chimp out and throw rocks. Israelis actually accomplish things and invent. Arabs can't beat Israel even when teaming up in 1948, 1967 and 1973. Allah is fake, YHWH is real it seems. Deal with it.

Are there Israelis that have a sense of nationalism more tied to carving out and holding their little piece of land since 46, rather than the 2,000 year old diaspora? To me the stronger claim is that now there have been 3 generations of children born in Israel who have always and only thought of themselves as Israeli, rather the millenia old religious/ethnic claim to the land.

The settlers are only a far right group of minorities with little support. Thats why building freezes happen constantly Without Likud they would be like every libertarian party in the world. As I said and what Chomsky and Finkelstein have said Israel will only give up the Westbank if they are under a legitimate threat economical or anyother. Israel had no plans to give back the Sinai to Egypt but we're essentially forced to by US after the 1973 war.

Look up jews for jesus. There are groups in the US that believe what you say.

Why?
Anything based on "God said so" is not legitimate so you have homesteading and guess what European Jewish colonist didn't do?
original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/

The US zog is the reason that Israel hasn't faced real repercussions on the world stage.
That and we've destroyed several countries in the region at our own expense for their regional hegemony putting us onto a warpath with Russia.

Believe me unless something big changes in the American collective mind the US government will Continue to be Israel's attack dog in the region and guard dog against the international community

I'm not American, being religious is hard enough in Canada not belonging to any church and being a fundamentalist makes it hard, when I meet a Christian and she wants to hold my hand I say no and she leaves me right away

amin

I'd say a bit of both. It's kindnof where I stand desu-I would love for the occupation to end but not at the price of Israel becoming even more religious (albeit a different kind, but still). Lots of people actually do have a strong belief that we were promised this land by god and that we must seize it at all cost in order to give ourselves room to expand as a people...
...which is pretty much why hitler expanded east

Arian scum

Why would Israel become more religious if occupation ended?
Also your far right religious are different to your haredi. Your far right got pissed that the west wall egalitarian kotel got scrapped due to haredi influence.

>don't accept the Catholic pagan lie of the trinity so no Christian will want me

Mormon

>the jews lied

wonder who saw that one coming

I was reffering to a one state solution, that will add a few millions devout muslims to the electorate. Not ideal.
Also- true, they're different. The haredim are mostly anti zionist, but what does that have to do with it? They still play the government like puppets because their support is crutial to any "stable" knesset

We don't have any in Canada
I was raised in an atheist household, I never had the church teachings to indoctrinate me only the bible, and the bible does not support the trinity.

>Will Palestine ever be free?

Its not a country so I assume you mean free as in costs nothing.

>I never had the church teachings to indoctrinate me only the bible

Who preserved it for a thousand years genius?

Palestine is not a country and Palestinians are not people.

The bible

The country is still British, reject Palestinian independence. Israel and Palestine are false States, the true state is the crown Colony of Palestine, that is British Palestine. The Anglo is Gods most perfect creation, this is why we ruled the world

We've said many times that we're willing to negotiate once they disarm themselves. Such a simple request for better life for everyone.

Of course it was declined.

>Israel is not a country and Jews are not human.
ftfy, stupid kike

don't pretend your state isn't shit, with the secert police, informers, beating people for confessions, you are worst than east germany secert police the way you treat the other, and it will ruin you

But it's not shit.
Pretty positive it's one of the safest countries in the world. Which is even more amusing considering it's geographical location.

Most Palis are already disarmed

They are bombing gaza as we speak

good