Questionfor pagans, specifically ancient European, Norse pagans, since that's probably the most common here...

questionfor pagans, specifically ancient European, Norse pagans, since that's probably the most common here. What's the deal with the creation story for you guys? Your gods only seem to give a shit about say a Nordic person. Did Odin, Wotan or whatever create every human and non nords are just too shit in their opinion to care about, or do you believe each race has it's own God/creator?

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org/tales/norse-creation-myth/
norse-mythology.org/concepts/myth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Did Odin, Wotan or whatever create every human

The first two humans were made from trees by bor after a cow licked away the ice and freed him from the ice.

Wotan then came down and within the empty eyesockets of Bor's humans he placed two chicken eggs each to see by.

Read this.
norse-mythology.org/tales/norse-creation-myth/
And probably this.
norse-mythology.org/concepts/myth/
I was gonna try to give a terse explanation myself, but I was just paraphrasing him anyway.

And then Freya appeared, and upon their naked bodies she clothed them in wheat and bullrush.

The first humans evolved from earlier primates whom us and chimps share ancestry with.

what the fuck am i reading jesus christ, did harry potter fly in and kill voldermort next?

Paganism is the new fedora, prove me wrong.

Alright, thanks.

lol, this fag believes in evolution

is that fucking chris chan

No, it's Ryan Reynolds.

I don't think you understand the concept. It's pretty straight forward.
Do you share attributes with your parents? Yes
Do you have the exact same attributes as them? No
If your parents had 10 children, they would on avarage have 3 children who were less intelligent than them, 4 children who were as intelligent as them and 3 children who were more intelligent than them. This goes for every trait. Important traits will therefor be enhanced over time because the children who are the best will keep surviving. Over enough time this can change one living organism into a completely different organism. This is simply true and can not be disputed. It's not a question of belief.

I am not saying that there is no God by the way. There might very well be a creator of the universe or a creator of life. I have no idea about that.

Pagan women are attractive

Reynolds Wrap? I love that stuff

REAL

Daily reminder that (((pagan))) women love black dick.

HUMAN

We know it's you, you subhuman Polish cocksucker. Kill yourself.

Fucking awful shoops, end yourself

It's a primordial myth, very ancient and probably Bronze Age or before. It's full of allegory. The cow is a symbol of fertility and origin.

In Estonian native pagan belief the universe an all within it was created from egg.

>it is garbage but will pretend it is not garbage by saying everything is an allegory
its just fairy tale shit, you cant force meaning into it to pretend not only that its some super good piece of information, but that you're smart enough to understand all the ""hidden""""""""""" meanings

Then some blacks walked by and stole the eggs

It made the nordic society what it is today.

It's a little more than just a bad hyperbole.

Beautiful

fucking this, agreed, he belongs in a garbage can

What makes human (yes, all of us) distinct from other primate species?

It is out intellect. The story goes that Odin gave us our enormous power for problem solving, inventing, knowledge and wisdom by stealing magical mead from a giant. Believe that or not, there is clearly something unique about humanity and if there are gods they likely had a hand in our distinctive abilities.

BEAN

>Some verses from The Hávamál

Not all sick men are utterly wretched:
Some are blessed with sons,
Some with friends,
some with riches,
Some with worthy works.

The halt can manage a horse,
the handless a flock,
The deaf be a doughty fighter,
To be blind is better than to burn on a pyre:
There is nothing the dead can do.

It is always better to be alive,
The living can keep a cow.
Fire, I saw, warming a wealthy man,
With a cold corpse at his door.

A son is a blessing, though born late
To a father no longer alive:
Stones would seldom stand by the highway
If sons did not set them there.

Roman pagan here. Each pantheon (roman, egyptian, nordic, slavic, celtic, etc.) cares for their own people. Each interacts primarily with their own people and followers. Personally, I have much stronger spiritual experiences working with Roman gods than most anything.

Is every creation myth true for the beginning of the world? I think that the creation myths have some truth in them. I think they were the best imagery to convey what happened in stories told by deities to people who were not around to witness things. There are distinct simalarities in many of the creation myths.

Yes, I believe each race has it's own creators. That might be the cause of the prominent differences between the races.

It's pretty interesting stuff, actually:

I know that I hung on a windy tree
nine long nights,
wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin,
myself to myself,
on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.

No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn,
downwards I peered;
I took up the runes,
screaming I took them,
then I fell back from there.

I've never really seen the need for a creation story desu

Have you read genesis?

Odin, Villi and Vey created the Aryan race, the Gods of the other races created thier people. Odin gave them Thought, Villi gave them free will and Vey gave them breath. Every race has thier own Gods of old before Christianity and back then they knew there were different Gods and were fine with that.

TLDR: Odin Villi and Vey created 2 white people from beach wood and gave Thought,Breath and Free will

That was the ice giants

Your ancestors cry for such a weak pile of shit being part of thier blood

Over 40 years strong look up the Asatru Folk Assembly

Only the wiccatru cunts

Christianity made the Nordic civilization what it is today.

Doubt it. You are a degenerate american mut faggot. You know nothing. Understanding reality doesn't make you weak, idiot.

drive was a shit movie

People worshiped the gods which created them.
I don't believe Africans and Europeans were made by the same gods, no.