Lets finish the argument already

Someone posted a pic before from Trumps visit to the vatican. It was in a church and had writing on the wall along the ceiling and it had "covfefe" written there... Who has the pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=S-dFAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA353&lpg=PA353&dq=coufefir&source=bl&ots=fw_k-Vc-l2&sig=nTKMqftLHiHsygXBQ5oG4Cy4Lsc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWj5Xu0OHUAhUk34MKHRZ5CV8Q6AEIKjAB#v=onepage&q=coufefir&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=s3RPAAAAcAAJ&pg=PP635&lpg=PP635&dq=coufefar&source=bl&ots=Yobm22gw0g&sig=7pGsC_cFOPRachwDsyQ3l3mZ0Qg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd7eCo0eHUAhWc8oMKHRu7AdkQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=coufefar&f=false
translate.google.com/?hl=en#el/en/κοωφεφε
eaglerising.com/44462/love-him-or-hate-him-trump-is-a-genius-heres-why/
eaglerising.com/44378/the-powerful-meaning-of-covfefe-trump-is-a-genius/
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/cuvfefe-mystery-solved/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never heard of this

I believe it was from this church but now I am thinking it may have been shopped...

it makes sense in the tweet so i figured it had some merit. I have been trying to find the pic again...

Looks like it is st. peters basilica. Also shitty meme...

If its latin the the "v" should be a "u". Moreover, if its latin then this is conjugated to the future tense and therefore the root word should be "coufefer" or something similar...

something like this...

books.google.com/books?id=S-dFAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA353&lpg=PA353&dq=coufefir&source=bl&ots=fw_k-Vc-l2&sig=nTKMqftLHiHsygXBQ5oG4Cy4Lsc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWj5Xu0OHUAhUk34MKHRZ5CV8Q6AEIKjAB#v=onepage&q=coufefir&f=false

Also this one...

books.google.com/books?id=s3RPAAAAcAAJ&pg=PP635&lpg=PP635&dq=coufefar&source=bl&ots=Yobm22gw0g&sig=7pGsC_cFOPRachwDsyQ3l3mZ0Qg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd7eCo0eHUAhWc8oMKHRu7AdkQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=coufefar&f=false

I am trying all verbs: coufefer, coufefar, coufefir, etc...

kek

I want it to be real.

Pic related

>trump just casually shares ancient knowledge with the world
based

this actually may be on to something... i have been searching through ancient latin. semitc languages may be a good place to check since that was essentially the original language type.

Fuck

we are getting closer to the singularity... :)

Jesus coming soon, heathens.

checking greek too...

well... greek isnt making much headway...

translate.google.com/?hl=en#el/en/κοωφεφε

He was trying to write "coverage" and had a stroke halfway through, then sent it anyway for the lulz. It's the only word that fits the context of the sentence.

sauce article on op pic related...

eaglerising.com/44462/love-him-or-hate-him-trump-is-a-genius-heres-why/

"Despite the constant negative press in the end we will win" sounds much more like Trump to me..

scratch that... wrong article...

Here is the OP...

eaglerising.com/44378/the-powerful-meaning-of-covfefe-trump-is-a-genius/

I fucking hate the phrase: "Broke the internet..."

Still looking for better sauce!

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/cuvfefe-mystery-solved/

BUMP

I sent an email to the author asking about sources etc... waiting for response.

much obliged... Also, what do people over there think about Patagonia being named by Magellan after the giants he met there? Does that story hold water or is it more like a legend?

pic related.