Deus Ex predicted the destruction of the World Trade Center, sending troops to Afghanistan (Sam Carter mentions it)...

Deus Ex predicted the destruction of the World Trade Center, sending troops to Afghanistan (Sam Carter mentions it), and occupy Wall Street. I believe many other things, such as advanced prosthesis and the rise of patriot terrorist groups, could happen in the future as well. Certainly the influence of corporate leaders on the government is already in effect, and has been for some time.

Is JC Denton from Deus Ex /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY&t=237s
youtube.com/watch?v=5TiGZSByLmE
youtube.com/watch?v=xBeoreJr4Yc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JC Denton is a prophet

a bomb

Deus ex predicted so much of current world events , and possible future world events

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY&t=237s

Deus Ex is literally the script for the next 50 years.

Buckle up cowboys

In before metal queer solid shills.

I can't wait to live in a cyberpunk world. That's my ultimate endgame.

Also predicted the invasion of Europe if foreign hordes

NSF001
SMASHTHESTATE

that one was 100% on point , trying to turn europe into one superstate with one culter , one language , they are already working towards one european army atm

WOKE

can you pls explain

Deus Ex Redpill List

Deus Ex was released in 2000
It predicted:
>rise of global warming before Al Gore made it popular
>Rise of mega corporations (Bob Page)
>Terrorist attacks (Attack on statue of liberty in NY)
>Rise of globalism (Quote: KRISTI: I don't care what they call themselves. I have seen it since I was a girl, the
plotting and scheming of corporations to make Europe into one big country with no separate languages, cultures, or tastes.)
>Alex Jones being controlled opposition (Joe Greene is the owner of the midnight sun, a news outlet that publishes conspiracy theories and rumors. At the end of the game you find out he is a pawn of the US Government and you have the choice to kill him)

watch the video linked by OP , somewhere in the end , there is a dialogue regarding current day europe

Is it a conspiracy or a warning

Is Mankind Divided any good?

>Certainly the influence of corporate leaders on the government is already in effect, and has been for some time.
This has been the case for hundreds of years.

bump for game

its alright , story is a bit short , human revolution is better though , both games are good but , not really that much focused on real life conspiracies like the first game that was released

lol every one of those things was already well known (by people that matter, anyways) before deus ex was even developed.

reminder

advanced prosthesis
I sure fukkin hope so. I want Youtubes beamed directly into my eyeballs and a working spinal column.

Both the game and reality has the same jewish plot

We already do if you think about it. It's just nowhere near as fun as fiction made us believe, but then again why would it be for the average joe?

i've never played this. how does it hold up? is worth playing?

absolutely
The only downside might be aged graphics (Unreal Engine 1), but some people even like that. The gameplay and the story are amazing and the characters are meme machines

This future could have been avoided if Westerners had listened to the people who were trying to warn them (Henry Ford, Oswald Mosley, Hitler, etc etc)
That's the saddest part about it. There were thorough warnings.

yes , absolutely

>to make Europe into one big country with no separate languages, cultures, or tastes
it's a bit of a stretch to call that "invasion of Europe by foreign hordes". also, denton says "it's more than Europe that they plan to unify". how does that fit in?

also how does the previous clip fit in?
>they have plans on the books to arrest five million Americans the day the emergency is declared
>terrorists?
>immigrants, mostly

Where to download and play this original game?

This

did u play the game? when u go to paris its a empty shithole with mole people

the foreign hordes are there to aid to diverse the dominant culture , the euro is one step to unify , the european army is the second one , if they plan to unify more then europe well have to wait and see what the future brings and see if it was accurate on it , since the game plays off in 2052

youtube.com/watch?v=5TiGZSByLmE

Deus Ex practically predicted the dystopia that we currently live in

sounds good, i'll give it a try

>how does that fit in?
Their plan is to have union blocks on all 7 continents. North American Union, African Union, European Union, etc etc
These unions then report to a centralized world government (think UN) and carry out that government's policies on their citizens.

The end goal is the destruction of all nations, their cultures, borders and independence. Basically a world wide USSR.

It's not hard to predict when the people responsible were openly telling you they were and are doing this.
People still think there isn't a plot to dilute Europe's blood when Kalergi openly admitted they planned to do just that in the fucking 1920s.

It's a time capsule of 2000 tinfoiler theories, it was pretty main stream topic with X-Files and similar pop-culture of the time.
Still it's a pretty accurate collection of conspiracies looking at the development in the 17 years since, it's 100% on the money predicting the rise and exploitation of social media for example.

daily reminder that tracer tong did nothing wrong

whats up next then?

Deus Ex just had most of the "conspiracy theories" that were known back then in it. They were extremely popular in the 90s/early 00s, then it turned out that they were all true so all of a sudden it wasn't quite as fun anymore.

Played Human Revolution a few months ago. It has race riots and lying globalist MSM outlets. Pretty dank redpills when I expected it to be SJW shit.

>not picking the merge with Helios ending

Thats the choice i picked during the first playthrough. But now thinking back about it, the first time i played i missed so much of the clues, the stories and the nuances, and i was a shitlib at that time.

Now looking back, i would have never wanted to live in a world where my past-self had merged with Helios.

fuck that shit,a kaczynskian second dark age is exactly what we need. only teenagers think the stupid god computer helios ending is cool

Mankind Divided is the SJW one.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBeoreJr4Yc&t

tong ending
>HEY LET'S BLOW EVERYTHING UP AND REPEAT THIS IN ABOUT 50 YEARS
illuminati ending
>HEY LET'S PUT THE SAME ASSHOLES BACK IN POWER AND REPEAT THIS IN ABOUT 50 YEARS

helios ending is superior

>the influence of corporate leaders on the government is already in effect, and has been for some time.
Lmfao, how new are you?
Did you not pay attention in American history?
Corporations have been controlling our governments since at least the 1800s. At the start of the next century the families that owned those corporations were made to fall in line with the major banker families and power was consolidated pretty much globally after WW2. The world wars were the major power grabs with the bankers playing all sides against each other so that they could come out on top with more influence than any nation.

The dark age ending doesn't really change anything in the long run though, while the illuminati would be temporarily weakened due the decentralization, it would just come back once humanity recovers in 30 years or so.

You becoming the AI god emperor is the only real shot at freeing humanity.

you mean the 'tinfoilers' were actually right all along? wow.

Post Humanist GTFO

>carrying a crowbar and a knife

Almost every single enemy has a knife on them, so if you want to carry bodies you need a knife in your inventory.

Next 90's tinfoil pop prophecy that turns true should be Ayyyys, but man-made to subvert the world religions and take cultural control in the confusion.

There's no point in carrying bodies, the AI ignores them.

It'll get there... we can already buy drugs on the Internet and blockchain tech is going wild right now

lol you have no idea buckaroo.

bin that game lad

Don't forget memetic warfare

If this game is predicting the future, then will China become the new land of the free?

there's a whole part in china

talk with the bar tender gave some interesting dialouge i cannot recall entirely but it sums up as

>communist china has more freedoms than the "democratic" west

Literally Ted Kaczynski

MaximilianMus

So all the ones now are probably true, Pgate, secret space program. and being uploaded to Ai conciousness.
And whatever the fuck is going on in Antarctica.

Bob Page did nothing wrong

>icarus is real
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

also government manufactured viruses with vaccines in limited supply for max profits. the whole thing is more of an interactive documentary than a work of fiction

>when the worst case scenarios become reality

where did it all go wrong lads? what happened?

I've played the game, which is why I was curious if things are developing in that matter. I also think it's funny that the first nuclear war since WWII was between india and pakistan.

No it doesn't have the Deus Ex theme music at all, even after the end credits so IT CAN FUCK OFF

Who the fuck picks the Illuminati ending?

i surprised this game got approved but i m glad it did cause it redpilled a lot of people

This guy did

And command and conquer generals predicted Islam and China basically fucking up the west.
There's a time traveller who by some freak occurrence can only convey their messages to the world through the medium of computer games.

And yet they didn't do a goddamn thing. Fuck all of you old motherfuckers

No one thought it was going to be this fast.

What is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf