PAY

Other urls found in this thread:

workandincome.govt.nz/products/a-z-benefits/jobseeker-support.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Getting $2,000 for being a mentally ill ugly faggot
Ah yes, so this is what white privilege feels like huh?

What did he mean by this?

Means he's lazy and want gibs

25k to neuter a paki.

Sounds good.

>mom says she would rather hve dead son than trans daughter
sounds like his mom is based at least

you're paying way to much to kill one person mayte

Do people really get paid for going to college??

I think he's saying he works part time because he is a college student

but i wouldn't be surprised if his part time job is handing out antifa proganda or working pro-bono for his friend food pop-up that doesn't atually exist

I'm just trying to think on the bright side my digery dingo.

>rather have a dead son than a trans daughter
a trans daughter is a dead son...

is it legal to fake one of these gofundme things and just take the cash?

I need to buy some new guns

But it said "working part time AS a college student" not "working part time and attending college"

Time to make a gofundme because im mentally ill as well and want gibs. No refunds

that's one ugly poo in loo
don't give him money, he's just gonna kill himself when he realizes no one will ever like him

When you put it like that...
We aren't paying shit. Faggot lefties are. Doubly positive, when you think about it

Pretty sure you can make up whatever bullshit story and get people's sob money. The story has to be really good and I think there are no refunds

no white privilege is not having to do any of that for attention and money...all white people have to do is be normal and have a job

Trannys want to look attractive to straight men, so they'll want to penetrate their fake vaginas. One day, scientists will grow uteruses with stem cells and transplant them into trannys so they can give birth.

peace out famalam, just donated $50
> /pol cares!

you cant have stem cells with different chromosomes dipshit

My old roommate had a 100% full-ride tuition, housing, and spending money covered at a large state school. This was about 120% of what he actually required to live, and the rest went towards other stuff. In addition, he had numerous private scholarships which went straight to his bank account basically.

I don't know the true figure but I'd guess he was getting "paid" $50k+ a year in total just to attend class.

This gives me a good idea. I'll just pretend to be a trans and start some shit like this to scam leftists

Then have batshit insane childless left wing sociopaths get elected by retards to ruin everyone's lives. I mean, even more of them.

Why does its face look like every character's face in every tumblr comic ever...

>She's repeatedly told me that I'm going to hell, that she'd rather have a dead son than a trans daughter, that I should kill myself, that I'm possessed by a devil, etc.

I agree with the mother. This faggot should just kill itself

What in the fuck:

The amount covered for SRS is a $200 copayment per performing surgeon. Electro/laser will also not be covered by my insurance

This fucking disgusting cunt is why health insurance is so expensive. Insurance only require $200 co pay for a sex change surgery!!! The rest is paid for by dumb cunts like me who pay for their own health insurance that seems to cover NOTHING.

agreed

how much does one have to pay to begin this creature's transition into a skeleton?

This is what awaits all minorities in the West. Hope they enjoy it.

POO
IN
LOO

Mom wants a dead son....

well good for them i guess. it's all retarded liberals throwing their money away anyway, who cares.

on the other hand, this is a great way of making money...
just find a young hobo and pay him like 200 bucks to dress up as a girl, make up some story on racist parents
>profit

Holy motherfuckingshit the closest thing I can think of in NZ is "finding work" benefit where the government gives you money for """""""looking for work""""""". Now "looking for work" can be very ambiguous and hard to prove so some people abuse it but I KNOW the amount will NEVER be as generous as 50K

workandincome.govt.nz/products/a-z-benefits/jobseeker-support.html

The mom did nothing wrong

how selfish are these delusional trannies? living with other people, especially when they are family, sometimes requires that you put their needs above your own. Instead of trying to be a girl with a dick he should try to be a dutiful son and honor his parents. If he tried working and living for another he may find he does not need to dress in drag to find meaning and purpose in his life.

go fundme plz no

i feel bad for the mother. she desperately wants her son back.

seems like good way to make a quick buck desu
>come up with sob story about why you need a sex change
>start a gofundme and watch the gullible libtards eat it up
>???
>PROFIT

it's an indian scammer, they do this alot

POO

Fucking
Bhen
Chod

If you aren't a total retard in the US, you are probably going to get scholarships to attend university. I wound up paying $20k total for a $160k total fees engineering degree and that was by no means exceptional where I went to school.

Most athletes at D1 colleges have a full free ride plus a stipend for "living expenses". They do the same for "promising young minorities" to encourage diversity and make the school look better.

The people that pay top dollar fall into two categories: #1, semi-smart white kids with rich parents who barely make the grade academically and more importantly #2, international (Chinese) students. At private universities in the US, they charge the international students around 150% of the standard tuition and it's cash up front in advance. Biggest scam ever and it just makes it harder for Americans to attend our own fucking schools.

I could do it for 5k. Plz give to my GoFundMe.

A pistol and one bullet does not cost 2300. Stupid gays always buying trendy bullets

Looks like a pajeet

POO

Based mother.