ICE Director: No Illegal Immigrant Should ‘Be Comfortable’

Fuck. Yes. Mexicans GTFO!
>Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Thomas Homan said at a White House press briefing Wednesday that no illegal immigrant should “be comfortable” in the U.S.
archive.is/Y4BAJ
dailycaller.com/2017/06/28/ice-director-no-illegal-immigrant-should-feel-comfortable/
All you goddamn mexicans can consider yourselves on notice. You worthless fucks deserve to be perp walked straight into the nearest desert and left to rot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kCeOK
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_IMMIGRATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-28-18-13-36
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING BLUMPF GETTING RID OF DEMOCRAT VOTES

Around ICE, act nice

FUCKING LMAO. HOW COME I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE?

Any illegal immigrants here? I'm from mexico and I'm living pretty /comfy/ myself. Great country.

Get out and stay out mexitrash.
>Homan was at the briefing with U.S. Attorney John Huber to support two anti-illegal immigration bills that Congress is set to vote on.
>One of the bills will not allow jurisdictions that refuse to comply with immigration detainers to receive grants from the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice.
>The other bill would increase the punishments for a deported illegal immigrant who returns to the U.S.
It's coming. Slowly but surely that noose is tightening. There will be no escape. Save yourselves the trouble and waddle back to your craven hovels you subhuman garbage.

Hello darkness, my old friend

Hasta luego Mexicanos

Why is bill's mouth always hanging open?

Once Puerto Rico becomes a state it'll be easier for us to get back into the US

Why do Mexicans look like FUCKING RETARDS?! We don't want this useless shit!

In South Fl in the 90s there were tons of illegals everywhere due to new contruction. No one cared, or hated them. It wasn't until their degenerate spawn were born and grew up, they started shitting up our schools, commiting tons of crime, and Consuelas taking tons of welfare. Now they have overstayed their welcome.

lolno. You fags hate each other.

Stop user!

Noticed that too in California. The first gen immigrants that came for work were not violent and just kept their heads down, but their spawn sucked up nigger gangster culture and generally glorify thug trash culture. Get all these filthy maggots out.

lol if only the Mexicans in the US looked like that.

No more injustice for the American people at the hands of foreign criminals.
>Trump argued the bills would close "dangerous loopholes exploited by criminals, gang members, drug dealers, killers, terrorists," and told the family members gathered that they'd "lost the people that you love because our government refused to enforce our nation's immigration laws."
archive.is/kCeOK
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_IMMIGRATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-28-18-13-36

Real bill it's trying to reject the parasite.

Mexicans truly look like olmec garden gnomes.

Those aren't even Mexicans. Those are some kind of South Americans.

There's no denying.

Denial ain't a river in egypt.

he honestly looks like he may have had a stroke or two. idk.

lol

Our government doesn't give a shit about Trump since their new plan is to crash and burn Canada and then zerg rush from the north.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

Can one of you anons advance me my nextmonths gibs? Seeing as you're all paying for my stay in the US :^)

I have never seen a Mexican that looks like that
As far as i know, Mexico is a country of 120 million of pic related in various levels of fatness

Or this.

>their new plan is to crash and burn Canada
I wish you luck. You'll be competing with the Chinese and every other ethnicity under the sun to displace weak and cowardly white Canadians. I look forward to your kind dispelling the delusions they harbor about multiculturalism.
>my nextmonths gibs?
Explain the process by which you obtained welfare. Go into details.

PR here fuck your self puta

ALL illegals out!

>I look forward to your kind dispelling the delusions they harbor about multiculturalism.
They are 30 million chumps (and who knows how many non-whites already)

Outnumbering them will be a piece of cake compared to commiefornia.

The worst people involved in illegal immigration are not the mexicans, they are the Americans that employ them. Roofers, landscapers etc that lay off their American crews so they can pay illegals under the table and pocket the difference. They save a lot by not paying in for health insurance and taxes. It's neo slavery that hurts the poor in America almost as hard as slavery did by denying them jobs. At the same time it builds up animosity and racial strife while creating yet another non white underclass that will come to resent us because of their shameless exploitation.

wtf open the borders NOW

Keep talking shit and I'll go to NY with my 5'2 230 LBs ass and beat the fuck outta you

I agree with this. The worst fuckers here are my country men that smuggle in and employ Hatians to save pennies.

And in turn it's the individuals who hire these roofers and landscapers knowing fully that the crews are illegal and paying anyway

>Un kilo de ayuda
They're mexican. Too bad we only send the worst our country has.

They turn a 1-2 week job into a 4 week job while stealing from your house. Those companies must really save a lot if they can waste triple the time and still profit.

Pilgrims should be worried

That's not what you're sending.

Good thing I was born here lel

Devil quads demolish wall.

Mexicans are mestizos for the most part, Aztecas. People like Salma Hayek and Guillermo Del Toro are 2-3-4-5 generation Europeans or Middle Eastern.

Mexican presidential family pic related.

Quads of evil

I wonder (((who))) are behind these schemes?

>wastes of fucking air
>every last one of them

Upper middle class liberals love to have browns tend the "fields" of their McPlantations like their democrat predecessors. Inexplicably they haven't learned that not only should we have picked our own damn cotton, but we should mow our own damn lawns too.
However, liberals aren't concerned with the long term consequences of their actions. They just want to prove to their neighbors that they can afford servants. The fact that they will demographically ruin large segments of the nation to please their egos like the plantations of old seeded the south with our largest negro population never occurs to them or if it does they relish it. Never mind the resentment they will create with the economic exploitation of hispanics. They won't feel the sting nearly as much as poor whites who will both be blamed and unable to escape the demographic winter caused by petty greed. Selfish traitors should hang for the misery they visit upon all people.

You know what to do, anons.

Would love to see a '30/40 years later' comparison photo with them on a US diet + influenced by US culture