Sup Forums, are you serious about jews having a big influence in the west and are systematically creating its downfall...

Sup Forums, are you serious about jews having a big influence in the west and are systematically creating its downfall? No one would believe such nonsense. How can a small percentage (1%) of the population actually own so much?

Prove to me Jews are in control of the media and other parts of society, otherwise, it's all just a conspiracy theory and you're all just hateful and bigoted.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Hebrew-U-professor-Todays-Israel-similar-to-Nazi-Germany-497731
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
nytimes.com/2010/10/02/business/media/02cnn.html
vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_of_Clairvaux#Second_Crusade_.281146.E2.80.9349.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jewish_Americans_in_St._Louis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What you have here is a known unknown. Just because you don't have evidence something does exist does not mean you have evidence that it doesn't exist.

Always my go to. Plus this: thezog.info/list-summaries/

That's a Sumerian not a Jew. Sumerians were not Semitic.

Most of that stuff is so hard to read. Shitty infograph there.

For fuck's sake. STOP PHONE POSTING

open it in a new tab newfag

Joos dindu nuggin OP, go to sleep now

IM VIEWING THIS SHIT ON A 4X MONITOR

There should be no issue then. Also, I actually appreciate you're not one of those guys who says "Tell bout da J00s" and then leaves their thread without saying anything.

I forgot about opening new tabs, as some kind user with vast technological knowledge suggested. It's ok now.

Add judeo-freemasons in there. That's how they recruit gentiles. Over 2 million freemasons in the US in every position of power you would need. government, judicial, entertainment, law enforcement. They operate in nearly every country as well.

How do you know? What things can you look for to figure out who is a "judeo-freemason"?

No idea about "Judeo-Freemasons" desu

Aladdin
Mulan
Heavy Weights
Tarzan

All good shit, as good as the older stuff on the top column.

The inclusion of Tarzan is weird, but the point is that they started pushing racemixing. Speaking of which...

So, where is the infograph about all the jews in the Trump administration?

Don't have it, but this outghta do the trick. athezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

What a dumb cunt you must be.

Even though I don't really know like 50% of these guys, and even though not all of them are related to Stalin (some even opposed him obviously)

Dzerzhinsky, Lenin, Frunze, Kalinin, Liebknecht and Max Weber (who is totally unrelated to the situation) are NOT JEWISH.
Your argument is like your political affiliation - invalid ;)

They were most certainly jews faggot.

>Muh Solzhenitsyn quote
>Muh christianity

Sod off, ameripleb.

well i mean the facts are facts bro

Things are getting worse rather than better and our collective Western civilization is on the decline, beset from without and from within.

Someone has to take the blame, eat shit, and get sacrificed so maybe the Gods will take mercy.

Why not the Jews? It's always been the Jews who suffered and died for our sins, why not this time? Surely they must be used to it by now?

Fuck off, Commie trash. Also Lenin most definitely WAS.

>muh muh
>can't refute

A fucking leaf.

Heilarious, natcucc

Even your JewDetector is wrong.

Yes, Lenin was like 1/8th of a Jew. He didn't care about heritage (as most communists).

Weber and Liebknecht weren't jewish however.

>FUCK OFF COMMIE TRASH, 1 OUT OF THE 7 PEOPLE YOU POINTED OUT IS JEWISH I REST MY CASE

>Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".

That's a pretty good point there leaf. guilt by association is a horrible thing. White people today getting blamed for slavery from generations ago, black people today who weren't even born when slavery was trending pretend to be victims.....but leaf, Jews make a very tiny percentage of the population and they own almost everything. They pretty much control society, and not ONE jew stands up and says anything about it.

Eh, I don't own shit, take it up with Mr. Rothschild or whatever but don't come step on my lawn and rob me and call it justice.

You're right about those people aren't jewish. I just looked it up myself. Pretty inaccurate info there on his part.

I'll give you some credit for pointing that out.

ITS ZE JUDEN! ITS THEIR FAULT!!!!

Jews wouldn't have to put up with so much hatred if they just played fair, and not do the shit they do with the entertainment industry, that means pretty much take it over from the inside. No one has any idea how many psycho neo-nazis were converted because of what's been going on in the video game industry.

Well, it depends.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Hebrew-U-professor-Todays-Israel-similar-to-Nazi-Germany-497731

The way you win the most is if you convince everyone else to follow the rules while you alone cheat.

No one plays this scam better than the Jews. They will enslave someone and then, when the slaves revolt and cast them out move to a new country and tell about how they, the Jews, were just oppressed.

They are awful fucking people. And everywhere they go, they empower women to destroy their own society. We cannot let Jews persist and we cannot let women have any power, because the Jews will use women to bluepill society.

Take an IQ test and let us know how retarded you are, Gorilla or Chimp.

pretty surprised, but many jews here don't like israel and don't see the point of moving there.

At least in Mulan the cross dressing brat was willing to sacrifice her life for her father and kill a a bunch of savages.

In Brave and Frozen literally one of the most privileged women in the kingdom cannot withstand some responsibility and either risk war or bring a natural disaster.

The slippery slope is real.

Dumping culture of critique pdf

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Leon Trotsky
Lev Kamenev
Solomon Lozovsky
Isaac Steinberg
Abram Slutsky
Mihaly Farkas
Naftaly Frenekel
Matvei Berman
Yakov Rappopport
Lazar Kogan
Polina Zhwemchuzhina
Jakub Berman
Ana Pauker
Karl Radek
Maxim Litvinov
Olga Kameneva
David Riazanov
Salomon Morel
Rudolf Slansky
Jeno Landler
Adolf Berman
Julius Rosenberg
Ethel Rosenberg
Lazar Kaganovch
Eugen Levine
Paul Levi
Rosa Luxembourg
Kurt Eisner

ALL confirmed Jews. I can keep going so I will.

If it means anything, no I don't think Stalin was a Jew.

Fake and gay.

I thought Stalin hated the Jews and had to endure them because they were so ingrained in the Commie system.

He tried to purge them with the Doctors plot but, conveniently for the Jews, died "naturally" in his sleep (he supposedly died to hypertension but had hemorrhaging in his stomach, an unusual symptom).

All the Jews he had arrested and ready for internment were let go.

How co-incidental.

Moron.

Truth fears no investigation. If you even question a single detail of the holocaust, people have been programmed to attack you for it.
Anyone who criticizes Jews for anything gets labeled an anti-semite by Jews and their shabbos goys. Jews claim to be white when it benefits them monetarily or socially, but will outright deny being white and consider it an offense, otherwise. When a non obvious Jew gets busted for a crime, suddenly he or she is white, and the leftist media pours on the gas for white hatred.

Any form of criticism about jews is shut down because of this word. You can't talk about their bullshit freely without someone calling you that term with their pre programmed minds. I'm 100% certain that anyone that uses that term against someone that is trying to talk about the threat of the jews is a fool.

I am pretty sure that if you have decent and relevant arguments, no "jewish media" will shut you down for discrediting the jews.

If you label them as kikes, you won't win anything.

Stating facts is more fair, pointing out their wealth and the influence that they exert is a right path in resolving this problem.

With an attitude like yours, it is more plausible to be listened in a civilized environment, unlike most of these imbeciles.

So why would you believe something without evidence? I thought you guys were all about dat dere logic

nytimes.com/2010/10/02/business/media/02cnn.html
Link relevant. Also...

Hilary Minc
Julius Martov
Emma Goldman
Genrikh Yagoda
Ilja Ehrenburg
Moses Hess
Iona Yakir
Grigory Solkonikov
Alexander Berkman
Grigory Zinoviev
Matvei Bronstein
Pinhas Rutenberg
Moisei Uritsky
Alexander Parvus
Roman Zabrowski
Yakov Gamarnik
Carlo Roselli
Yakov Yurovsky
Adolph Joffe
Tibor Szameuly
Yakov Agranov
Valter Roman

"Let me lend you some money, so you can defeat your enemy."

ITT insecure fags trying to feel less bad about their accomplishments in life by attacking one of the smartest and most successful races in history.

Nazism is truly the refuge of the incompetent. What has it attracted but an incessant stream of failures? Pathetic people.

>not ONE jew
There are a few, but they get shunned from the group very hard. It's the same playbook The Left uses: toe the line or get exiled.

vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
No archive.is link because it's not working for me.

Old ass weak ass excuse.

Yakov Blumkin
Karl Pauker
Isaac Babel
Matyas Rakosi
Eduard Bernstein
Jozef Rozanski
Bela Kun
Yakov Sverdlov
Erno Gero
Isaac Shapiro
Anatol Fejgin
Mosha Pijade
Jay Lovestone
Charles Zimmerman
Alexander Bittelman
Herbert Aptheker
Martin Abern
Max Horkheimer
Ber Borochov
Abraham Leon
Vladimir Herzog
Hugo Hasse
Erich Muhsam
Gustav Landauer
Kurt Lowenstein
Ernst Bloch
Kurt Weill
Walter Benjamin
Theodor Adorno
Erich Fomm
Franz Neumann
Otto Kirchheimer
Friederich Pollock
Herbert Marcuse
Siegfried Kracauer
Gyorgy Lukacs
Felix Weil

I have every right to talk about their intrusive business practices, shady ideas, and their social engineering. No amount of your false sense of maturity will you stop any kind of criticism when it comes to that.

I don't understand, OP. You act like you don't believe it when you start the thread, and now are talking like we were on the same side all along.

And finally

Karl Kraus
Arthur Koestler
Jacob Rapoport
Carl Grunberg
Mark Marshak Guy
Grigori Krestinsky
Yevno Azef
Leo Jogiches
Clara Zetkin - "leftist" Jewish lover
Ernst Toller
Abam Slutsky
Israel Leplevsky
Yakov Agranov
Lyubov Axelrod

It's the case

Germany was first country controled by them, even in Middle Age Germans were already the slaves of the Jews

>As in the First Crusade, the preaching inadvertently led to attacks on Jews; a fanatical French monk named Radulphe was apparently inspiring massacres of Jews in the Rhineland, Cologne, Mainz, Worms, and Speyer, with Radulphe claiming Jews were not contributing financially to the rescue of the Holy Land. The archbishop of Cologne and the archbishop of Mainz were vehemently opposed to these attacks and asked Bernard to denounce them. This he did, but when the campaign continued, Bernard traveled from Flanders to Germany to deal with the problems in person. He then found Radulphe in Mainz and was able to silence him, returning him to his monastery.[18]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_of_Clairvaux#Second_Crusade_.281146.E2.80.9349.29

Get out you stupid fuck. Even old fuck boomers know the jews are evil. My parents knew before I did.

>I am pretty sure that if you have decent and relevant arguments, no "jewish media" will shut you down for discrediting the jews.

aaaaHAHAHAHAHA

Is OP a faggot?

OY VEY

DELET THIS GOYIM

This is argued so poorly that I'm almost certain this is Sup Forums honeypotting itself.

Shoah debunked

Give me an article about jews that does not contain anything about money, being rich, or helping other jews but no one else.

A counter-example is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jewish_Americans_in_St._Louis

(((They))) have already won. So pretty pointless worrying about it. Just accept your new over lords goy.

There are what 15 million jews world wide. Yet people here believe they control everything.

Why does 1% of population own something like 2/3rds all the wealth and even more of the quadrillions in derivatives debt? Haven't you even read Genesis? Most think Eve was "tricked" and not "beguiled". Even "don't 'touch' this" was a euphemism for sex there

Look at it this way: If someone were to genocide every last Jew, what would the world lose?

>131723182
>strawman comic

Kill yourself

if only someone could whittle that number down by say 6 million or so.