If Russia were to go to war with the US, which side would the Eastern Europeans of Sup Forums take?

If Russia were to go to war with the US, which side would the Eastern Europeans of Sup Forums take?

since we are in Nato government would pick nato's side.
But honestly if I were about to go to fight I would definitely pick Russia's side

History is written by victors, germany is a great example.

I'd wait my judgement out to the moment someone has lost.

Is this loss?

Depends on the circumstances.

>I would definitely pick Russia's side
for what purpose

This would be the best thing to happen in the Simpsons.

I would move to Russia cause the US gubbermint is a jewish oligarchy

Not dying for the international jewry maybe?

jesus fucking christ....
post the rest.

That's how I know you are a true Sup Forumstard

Ikr, Lisa episodes are fucking terrible.

You asked for it.

>flags

Go fuck off to Russia, then, we all know you're actually american.

We're not really "eastern" but it would depend on many different factors. Whatever hurts (((them))) the most so probably Russia but, you two are the sides of the same coin anyway.

Russia mass recruits Chechens and Uzbeks, we mass recruit niggers and spics, full on infantry engagement Vietnam style we drop napalm on enemy and friendly positions, sign armstice, both nations are great again.

Russia
And they really need to put a Slav flag on here already

That pic is just fucking depressing

>Finland
>side with a country that attempted to invade you repeatedly within the last century

Putin does just as much Jew shit as US conservatives anyway.

Depends who will start a war and for what reason.

So you can larp as a Russian from America even more? And the Russian Empire sided with the Union retard.

You have no idea.

Russia can't even anything. There is only 1 superpower,and now we have an actual man running it.

You better watch your mouth motherfuckers. We great again.

probably shouldnt fight for either side then

these fucking sampsones pictures...

Yes Pablo, you are

>which side would Eastern Europeans take
whichever side was left after the first ten minutes

Why anyone would draw characters from an adult comedy show in depressing situations - that is my question. This is the type of people who put ponies in photos of holocaust victims.

why does bart look scared in this picture

>sampsones

>Yes Pablo, you are

Over half your country is asian, you can't claim to be whiter than us.

Not America , but im ethnically slav

Macedonia would probably stay neutral since we already got enough problems.

Also, we don't give a shit about Russia or America.

Also, how the fuck do I set my flag to Macedonian?

obvsly US

I wonder how it happened?

Are we gonna get a randy stair Simpsons edition

So is Russia.

This thread is now simpsons thread kek

So why are you larping as a dixieboo, just because novorossiya uses confederate flags?

You just set it to geographic location.

kek
why are they dying one by one
some sort of radioactive dildo?

sampsones.

That would explain why the children died first.

>attract Eastern Europeans to thread by posting depressing images of people dying and mourning

nice

?

is this a bittersweet naked treat in the midst of their childrens deaths?

lol

Just posting images. I'm having too much fun spelunking in this autists account.

it doesn't matter because Russia would get trampled. people tend to underestimate the american military too much and overestimate everyone else. memes are one thing but the american military is a destruction machine.

Wtf like bruh these pics just like no bruh :(

If the US and Russia go to war, all of Europe, but especially us on the East have to declare neutrality immediately or we perish. There is no other option.

Russia would try to invade no matter what, axis-aligned eastern europe worked out fine until the end of the war.

>invade you repeatedly within the last century

Just one time to secure Saint Petersburg

If russia was a non existent threat then it would be an overt cold war with china, and failing that, over US domination of the globe

the fact that there are fights for every inch of power means this is not so

unless of course nations already ceased to exist and the localised political power moves are solely to keep the notion of democratic autonomy alive ;)

russia is a threat because they have nuclear missiles

i have no doubt in my mind a mobilized united states could definitively defeat russia in a few months at the most

If someone tries to invade, we'd fight them of course. Honestly the best for Europe would be if the US and Russia just mutally annihilated each other.

I do not wish to subjugate my country either to Western (((degeneracy))) or Eastern barbarism, much less I wish to fight for either of these.

cunty country I side with no one and order all my people to die

USA all the way.

As long they both stay away from finland I don't care.

The only people who actually like Russia are edgy idiot Americans on Sup Forums. Everyone over there hates Russia. Even the russians

Russia side, not going to die for israeli interests

This. On the other hand I don't like Borscht. well I guess I become pic related

This is now a Milhouse thread.

Die for your KGB billionaire