Is blocking traffic as a form of protest an act of terrorism? What about blocking pedestrian passage?

Is blocking traffic as a form of protest an act of terrorism? What about blocking pedestrian passage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yhHAC_cPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wlf2Km_mY4
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
youtube.com/watch?v=991jkBCwnAE
youtube.com/watch?v=c8yt8CEf73w
cnn.com/2017/04/24/politics/states-anti-protest-legislation/index.html
usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-13/common-sense-legislation-would-shield-drivers-who-run-over-protesters
usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters
cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cars are a luxury.
Making Someone uncomfortable is not a terroristic act.

>blocking traffic as a form of protest an act of terrorism?
No. It is however an act of douchebaggery. Legality would depend on country/local law.

It's a nigger tactic for forcing the "first blow" so they can act violent without repercussion.

If it causes people to be late for work and thus hurts businesses it could be seen as economic terrorism.

More practically, obstructing traffic also holds up ambulances, firetrucks, and other emergency response. This form of "protest" can literally kill people.

Making someone uncomfortable is also not an effective means of persuasion.

>Cars are a luxury.
>Making Someone uncomfortable is not a terroristic act.

Ambulances, Fire Trucks, and other emergency vehicles are not "luxuries".

Preventing the free travel of any person under the threat of violence is also terrorism.

Anyone blocking traffic should understand that their right to free speech stops where my bumper begins.

If done stragically blocking tragic can affect police responce times dramatically.
Buying your demonstration much more time.

that's completely irrelevant when the entire demonstration is blocking off one section of road, though

You are free to leave by foot but if you challenge me with your car or threaten my life it will be considered a life threatening situation and I will defend myself accordingly.

Depends. Your picture isn't that though yours is shitskins setting up a roadblock to steal a vehicle.

>venezuela
>3rd world country
Who gives a shit?

>You are free to leave by foot but if you challenge me with your car or threaten my life it will be considered a life threatening situation and I will defend myself accordingly.

You've already threatened the occupants of the vehicle. YOU are the oppressor. You chose to become a speed bump.

You will get no sympathy from me.

Then I guess your car gets added to the wall of burnt cars

Is this bait? Yes it is. I will bite the bait!

Never stop if "protesters" or "migrants" are blocking the road. Pull out your gun, shoot into the crowd 3-5 times, and accelerate as much as you can to get away from them.

Failure to follow this advice will lead to you being pulled from your vehicle, beaten to death, and having your entire family raped by migrant invaders.

People that block roads should be charged, convicted and summarily executed on the spot. Highway robbery is no joke and first world countries should refuse to put up with it.

that happens in your country too though, the left does this everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=6yhHAC_cPn8

Stopping a cat is not a threat of violence.
>look outb snowflake the summer just started

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wlf2Km_mY4

If an ambulance can't get by, with a critical patient, or a police or fire truck can't get by, yes you're a Terrorist.

What right do you have to impede traffic as a protest? This should be a felony.

>Stopping a cat is not a threat of violence.
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

Look people all I am saying is that if you intend to threaten the lives of protesters with your car then you had better expect to have the same treatment

Stopping a car and surrounding it is entirely a threat of violence, you don't know what that mob is going to do to you and your children. You can keep thinking like a retard, but more and more laws are being put into place to justify ending your pathetic existence when you pull this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=991jkBCwnAE

>Look people all I am saying is that if you intend to threaten the lives of protesters with your car then you had better expect to have the same treatment

The protesters are the ones issuing the threats by their actions. Deal with it.

What are they saying by their actions, "do what we want, or else..."

Fuck you! I have no intention of waiting to see what the "or else" is. I consider that a threat to myself, my family, my property, and my well being. I have every right to protect all of the above. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

If you stand in the middle of the road, you had better expect to be run the fuck over.

Sound advice user. Hopefully with republicans in office this will be totally justified.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

but aren't you threatening people by preventing them from getting to where they want to go? They could lose their job for this or worse, perhaps one car has a person who needs hospital treatment or so

You might start by reading the definition of terrorism.

Only a problem if you live near these people. Just don't.

Cars are stopped 10s of millions a time a day.
So by your logic only a government can tell you when to stop?

In life things happen that are way beyond our control knowing how to respond just might save your life.

It's not terrorism but it is a crime.

Here's a question if someone showed up with a bulldozer and tried to push the barricade out of the way would the protesters attack the operator and or vehicle? If they use violence then they become terrorists.

That's the difference between protesters and terrorists; the use of violence.

>strategically
>niggers

>only a government can tell you when to stop?

Yeah, because those are the laws of the society we live in. You on the other hand, have no such right to stop anyone or impede traffic.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8yt8CEf73w
Vid related, what needs to happen to every one of you entitled cocksuckers who think free speech means you have a right to force people to listen.

Cars are stopped millions of times per day by law enforcement officers, and yes only someone granted power by the citizenry should be able to legally stop a vehicle.

Knowing how to respond is to get out of there if you are smart before you become a victim yourself. That includes possibly running people over if they do not allow you access to escape.

Good luck defending against 2k lbs of steel

180 grains of lead.

legally I can shoot people doing this after a bunch of niggers murdered a guy during the Rodney King Chimpout

By the time you realize a vehicle bearing down on you isn't going to stop and cuck itself, it'll be too late for you to do shit.

Nah I always stand a couple rows baxkand off to the side

So you are not actually in danger and firing at a moving Target probably towards the crowd of people getting ran over? Enjoy your felonies.

It is blocking emergency services and or fast transport to hospitals. It delegitimises the protester's argument and can be (and often is) punishable by law. Roads are lifelines to many people's health, wellbeing and safety.

>blocks your path

See, now I'm just irritated and not likely to listen to what you have to say. The further you escalate it the less likely I will ever listen to your demands, and the more likely I am to tell everyone I know about your group and what a PITA they are. Don't block my path.

Once you decide to use lethal force and pile your car into the prosestors you yourself will be indeed be subject to death and I will be deemed a hero.

>edgy power fantasies
Just admit your in the wrong

You will get out of the way like a pussy, and once the truck is past you and driving away it is illegal for you to shoot at it because you are no longer in danger, Stay cucked.

>Is blocking traffic as a form of protest an act of terrorism
Actually I would say that it should be considered terrorism, as blocking traffic can interrupt businesses and deliveries.

Think about blocking an ambulance, or a truck delivering an organ for trasplant, or even something as simple as a shipment for a grocery store.

That could seriously impact business or the livelihoods of hundreds to thousands of people

Bus of peace huh Abraham?

So disrupting commerce is now an act of terrorism?

Depending on where you live, being prevented from moving can be considered kidnapping and you can use force to prevent that from happening.

Its basically an attack on businesses and their employees, like a phyiscal ddos. Imagine if half of your co-workers show up 4 hours late because of a BLM chimpout, depending on your job (if you have one) productivity and income for that day would be significantly impacted.

If they aren't aware of a barricade, you are putting lives in danger

Since that was videoed I'm assuming the driver got a number of attempted murder charges? I want to know more.

Blocking traffic in a nonviolent way is a form of peaceful protest. Refusing to let emergency vehicles through is not peaceful protest because your 'peaceful protest' could have caused loss of life.
Building roadblocks is not terrorism, though it isn't an act of peaceful protest either.

Blocking traffic is illegal period, and therefor not a valid form of protest.

Not knowing that a barricade is an implicit threat to the parties held against their will

Or possibly there is great danger beyond me?

There are states passing laws giving motorists the right away

the religion of peace agrees with that peaceful form of protest

Show me the law

A mob does not communicate the same messagesas any of these signs; they serve as warnings and do not restrict the legal travel of an individual

You do realize it here in the United States of America we as Citizens are allowed to storm the house with guns a Blazin in protest against a tyrannical government

Be happy it's a peaceful protest snowflake.

>Ambulances, Fire Trucks, and other emergency vehicles are not "luxuries"
Boy you clearly never dealt with a bootstrapper before.

A traveler is not restricted to only traveling in automobile

Too lazy to google faggot?

cnn.com/2017/04/24/politics/states-anti-protest-legislation/index.html

usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-13/common-sense-legislation-would-shield-drivers-who-run-over-protesters

usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters

cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html

You are forcing people to make a choice: be held against their will or surrender their property; all with the implied threat of violence

Good luck with life user.

it's part of the social contract with our government that we can use the roads they build for us
when the roads are taken and the police do not act it is an attack on our liberty and must be met with deadly force

Is this Dresden?

Likewise

Just don't be surprised if people decide the best choice for self preservation when confronted by a mob of unknown intent is immediate, lethal force

>implying I wouldn't drive through that nonsense with my truck

You just haven't accepted the BASED Diesel God into your life...