CNN brings in Elmo to garner sympathy for 'muh refugees '

When will CNN just collapse?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hzEG9HiPo1U

After they air Big Bird being thrown off a building hogtied for being a massive faggot.

>when you resort to using a literal hand puppet to shove out rhetoric.

Lol no way. I cannot believe how blunt they are. They must actually believe the average viewer has the interlect of a 5 year old.

At least the kids are watching...

You mean, the Milennials?

well fuck if elmo says its cool why the fuck cant we get on board. The Hulkster says it best:

>The state of CNN right now

>that like to dislike ratio
Is that all Sup Forums and plebbit, or are the normies starting to actually wake up?

Elmo is a pedophile nigger

>elmo telling your kids to let in immigrants who will most likely rape those kids
fucking lmao

>reddit
>disliking blatant liberal fluff pieces

How long until comments are shut down

>CNN viewers are so dumb they need Elmo to preach to them

Elmo is a djinn.

>they must believe the average viewer has the intellect of a 5 year old

Well I mean, they're not wrong.

Jul 2, 2013 - >Three lawsuits alleging sex abuse by former Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash were dismissed by a judge who ruled the accusers waited too long to sue.
What did CNN mean by this?

There’s a vacancy on Sesame Street.

Puppeteer Kevin Clash, the longtime voice of “Elmo,” resigned Tuesday after a $5 million lawsuit labeled him a pedophile who trolled telephone chat rooms in a hunt for underage lovers.

The lawsuit was the second time this month Clash was hit with allegations of a sexual relationship with an underage teenage boy.

The new suit, filed by Cecil Singleton, claims he was just 15 when the award-winning voice of the beloved kids’ character seduced him.

“He presented himself as the perfect gentleman,” Singleton recalled of their first meeting in 2003. “He told me how beautiful I was ... After dinner, we walked and talked.

“He asked me if I might come to his apartment so he could give me a proper good-night kiss. He gave me the most passionate kiss I ever had experienced.”

Tickle Me Don-oh

Silent majority. The majority of people, are not brain dead progressives, or ultra right wing nazis. The majority of people are in the middle... hence the terms, middle, left, right, far left, far right. Most people don't politically polarize themselves, because politics are bullshit.

Nearly. Cable television programs are designed for viewers with an 7th grade education (~12yo) it's beyond pathetic.