Trump is America's first Russian president. But we're going to take him down

Just so you know. And you can stop celebrating the TEMPORARY travel ban.

The SCOTUS will strike it down in October due to First Amendment violations.

If not, the ACLU is going to take this to the international court of Hague. This is far from over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shouldn't you be getting served to someone at McDonald's tomorrow morning?

Well the travel ban is gonna last longer than it was supposed to because of the ruling in October. So I mean we still kind of win.

>The SCOTUS will strike it down in October due to First Amendment violations.

The constitution only applies to citizens and people actually in the country. Not people who want to travel to America.

>international court of Hague

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

breathes in

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Um, no sweetie. See so far you guys have been wrong about everything. Enjoy your temporary euphoria. I am going to pray for you.

The ban was reimplemented because all nine SCOTUS justices believe Trump will prevail on the merits of the case.
Dumbass.

When is McCucklin going to hang lifeless from a highway overpass?

If you think that the 5 liberal judges are going to rule it as unconstitutional when all five just ruled it wasn't, you are a complete retard.
Kindly place your head under a punch press.

Only applies to citizens and individuals under authority of the United States of America.
>If not, the ACLU is going to take this to the international court of Hague.
And they can do nothing.

2/10 bait

REMINDER. I know many of you here are new.

this is called a slide thread. it is a shill thread designed to stop us from seeing the real important threads (like Project Veritas).

You can type in "sage" into the options bar when you reply. That way the thread doesn't get bumped up.

Still salty for being called McMuffin by Trump I see

>(((international court)))

This dood.

Wasn't he going to make his mother the acting first lady when he became the president of Utah?

There aren't even 5 liberals. It's 4 and Kennedy, a right-leaning swing justice.

I know right? I will feel much better after Trump starts adding people to a body count list like the Clintons do.

Fuck that mormon CIA nigger

The travel ban will last forever

The only thing you're taking down is yourselves.
Trump is Americas first American President in decades. Stop being a sore loser who can't handle a dominant alpha male being in control of the country.

>Mcmuffin
>muh Russia

Nigger this bullshit troll theme is kill. No one believes that shit, except retarded cocksuckers pissed about the election.

OP LIKES NIGGER DICK IN RECTUM
>OP LIKES NIGGER DICK IN RECTUM

The Hague answers to America

>the ACLU is going to take this to the international court of Hague

I can't wait for The DotR

It's more than a touch of irony when you call the President a traitor while in the same breath you'd invite some foreign court to overrule our Constitution. What could be more treasonous than that?

Evan is still pushing the Russian lie after all of CNN admitted they lied about the whole thing?

This guy is a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

>TRUMP is russia s puppet
>trump bombs syria , ally of russia

how ?

A travel ban that didn't include Saudi Arabia was always toothless. Even the right shouldn't have been celebrating.

Saudi Arabia did 9/11

Say it right now. "Yes I am a White rural retard, and I should have voted for her" Then apologize.

I want to hear you say it.

>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress

Obama didn't attack Syria.

Trump did.

Obama did attack Syria, retard.

This wasn't funny the first time, it's not funny this time.

Can't piss off the oil barons mang, not till the pipeline gets laid

And Evan Mcmullin is America's first.... irrelevant Mormon dickhead?

>mcmuffin discussing the nothing burger

>this guy is a retard

He's a Mormon CIA agent and an Associate member of Goldman-Sachs. Yes, a retard.

'k. keep us informed.

>I'm too stupid to understand how complicated and cumbersome the American lesgislative process is
>wahhh trump didn't completely change our policies in half a year he must be dumb
>I either don't know or willfully ignore the fact that it took obama two fucking years to get the ACA through

Pay your debts mcmufdin

oh please let this faggot be the next one caught on tape being a disingenuous nigger

They allowed it to stand in the first place.

Um no sweetie. See Trump realizes that democrats are purposely holding him back because they believe, for some reason, the 100 days are important. I am here to tell you no sweetie, things take time. Trump has seven more years to do what he needs to do. So, just be patient honey, and keep sipping that bottle.

How many times do we have to blow you the fuck out for you to realize that you are fucking retarded?

>1 post by this ID
>40 other posters

This is a fucking slide thread, do not fall for this shit Sup Forums

Make sure to sage

>McMuffin
>Russian president, when at least we can be confident he was born in America, unlike your Messiah Obongo
>Scotus rules in favor, nothing indicates they will flip, otherwise they wouldn't have ruled in the first place, aka fake news
>Nobody takes international court seriously, they have no means to enforce
>Nice bait thread, sage