I can't believe I used to be a trumpanzee. I've seen the light now though...

I can't believe I used to be a trumpanzee. I've seen the light now though. Trickle down is a scam and let's the Jews hoard money and power leaving the working man with scraps. We will only defeat them through heavy taxation which will improve our education system, infrastructure, homelessness, and healthcare. How can trumpanzees not see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trumpanzee
Nobody would unironically refer to themselves using a name so ridiculous

DELET THIS

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/

HOW

DARE

YOU

liberals really need to stop trying to coin lame nicknames,
it's literally all they can do at this point though, they have been castrated, neutered, and gelded.

didn't they pull the funding on you cunts or are you this retarded for free?

Codes

buy monero

Either
>Vote for the party that will marginally lower taxes.
Or
>Flood the country with progressively darker and more dangerous immigrants.

Either way I lose. At least the first option I save like $100.

>republican control of the US supreme court
>republican control of the Senate
>republican control of the House
>republican control of the Presidency
>still can't repeal Obamacare, the national focus of attention for the last 9 years

if this doesn't flip republicucks and trumpanzees, what the hell will?

i'm pretty sure conservative/republican ideology is a mental impairment. how do their voters put up with their blatant shit? democrats at least have some semblance of raising the minimum wage and taxing the rich to justify their legitimacy

this is your average trumpanzee

are you a millionaire? that's who the tax cuts are for.

kek

>admitting that Hillary voters were out-earned by people who look like this
Sad!

>waaaaah smug meanie libruls

this is a core difference in the two groups beliefs:
Democrats think it's ok to mooch off other people if they arbitrarily decide that they "have enough"
Republicans do not

I can't believe I used to be a bernout. I've seen the light now though. Gibsmedats and affirmative action is a scam and let's the niggers blow money and power leaving the working man with scraps. We will only defeat them through low taxation which increases social mobility. How can bernouts not see this?

>Democrats think it's ok to mooch off other people if they arbitrarily decide that they "have enough"
this is bad, why? civilizations didn't advance to what they are today by letting aristocracies, who accumulated all the wealth, continue to exist. why is this a bad logic when jobs are being automated and outsourced by the thousands every day? the peasants have shit for jobs now, why not tax the rich more to make up the difference

lel, the poor always stand to gain from taxation through public services like education, social welfare, and health care. only the rich gain from low taxation because they couldn't give less of a shit about peasant services

tell me, are you a white supremacist or just that stupid to shill for the 1%?