Why are Catholics such boy fuckers?

Catholics degeneracy is destroying the west.
From pope washing refugee feet to him opposing nationalists to the constant boy fucking by Catholics is making me sick.
Why are Catholics such degenerates?
These people need to be purged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1_aQz6IuU
youtube.com/watch?v=_ecgkxevoYI
youtube.com/watch?v=KG0Qf7YjCAM
vintage.aomin.org/trinitydef.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catholics are idolatrous pagans
We must prevent any more Catholic temples from being built
Whip any Catholic
And ban catholic publications

Forgot to mention that it was Catholics i.e. Ted Kennedy who opened the immigration flood gates for non Europeans to the US.

Don't insult our based pagan ancestors by comparing them with Catholics. Pagans would have long removed all the Kabob invaders from their homeland.

Catholic priests are boy fucking, Muslim guys are boy fucking and theres no shortage of Jew pedophiles
(I almost typed pesophiles anons Freudian slip?)
I think it says more about Abrahamic religion than anything else.. sexual repression is a hell of a drug

Pagans were homos who should all be hanged

So the Europeans before Christianity i.e. 1000 years ago were all homos? The great Roman empire was all homos? You have been brainwashed to hate your own roots.

A lot were, romans had naked men statues and were fags

> The great Roman empire was all homos?

Lol yeah and the Greeks too

Who doesn't want to fuck young boys though?

A normal human being
Faggot peodphiles should be hanged

>were all homos

They were more bisexual

Like they had sex with young boys but were still expected to get married and have children

It makes me sad to see someone reject their roots so much. Roman/Greek statues of the gods and demigods were not only to admire the male form but to inspire men to reach their peak level of physique. You sound like a SJW that a statue of the gods offends you. Before you go into pederasty understand it was carried over from the Minoans and not European, only in one particular city-state and was mocked by the rest until it became shameful.

Catholics are paying for refugee boats from africa to flood europe and have been actual pedophiles since its inception. I obviously have pagan leanings but understand Christianity has had far from a positive impact on men of european descent and that paganism was dominant for 400,000 years before (((someone))) decided to subvert the roman empire.

m-muh degeneracy mufuga

If a pastor diddeled a kid, they're gay. It's not catholics problem, but faggots

fake news
sounds like a total nothing burger
i wouldn't believe it sage and report please

bump

I'm a Christian, I'm not a papist
I believe in the bible it's Gods words, but I don't believe in man made doctrine

Natsoc had Naked man status and images too. Were they homos too? Here is an image from the 1936 Nazi Berlin Olympics promotion film commissioned by Natsocs.
Since when did a naked statue become a sign of homosexuality?

>Why are Catholics such boy fuckers?

Vatican II

Before I forget
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1_aQz6IuU

then you don't believe in the Trinity

Yes Germans are homos
I don't, it's man made doctrine invented by Constantine it didn't exist until the 4th century at the council of Nicaea

Religion is a mental illness

A belief in a divine feminine

Denying the Trinity is denying Christianity.

Any polskys want to defend this Behavior

Who compiled the Bible? It was the Church founded by Christ on St Peter which did so; the Church existed before the New Testament and the early Church was never sola scriptura - educate yourself on the early Church Fathers.

Catholics get away with everything here because protestants have become irreligious

No it's denying Constantine
The early church wasn't trunitarian either, it wasn't until the 4th century it became trinitarian.

>1000 years ago

Latvia was one of the last regions in Europe to be Christianized. The inhabitants of the region that is now Latvia once practiced Finnic paganism and Baltic mythology, but this practice gradually diminished through the course of the centuries. In the 12th to 13th centuries Latvia first fell under the influence of the Roman Catholic Church

The trinity is in the Bible.

John 1:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 10:
At that time the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem. It was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple, in the colonnade of Solomon. So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.”

Matthew 3:
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. John would have prevented him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” But Jesus answered him, “Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he consented. And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

God is 1 being, shared perfectly by 3 persons - The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are co-equal and co-eternal.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ecgkxevoYI
youtube.com/watch?v=KG0Qf7YjCAM

Strange how almost all the molesting is done by gays. Is there anyone in the public spotlight brave enough to call it a gay problem rather than a religion problem?

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Psalm 83:18
That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

John 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Galatians 3:20
Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
Mathew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Mark 1:12-13 And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness. And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
Luke 4:1-2 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

They started Christianizing England in 7th century and the process wasn't finished till eleventh century.
Pagans remained large populations of Europe well up to about 1000 years ago.
Efforts to bring Christianity to Anglo-Saxon England were not as smooth, but during the seventh century Christian missionaries, sent from both Ireland and the Papacy, were able to convert various rulers. However, parts of the country would revert to paganism as the Vikings invaded and established their rule during the ninth and tenth centuries.

>Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD
>That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
Trinitarians accept that. We are monotheists.

>And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
If you read the context of that it's completely trinitarian:
"When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed."
1. The Father and the Son are two distinct persons
2. The Father and the Son communicate with each other
3. There is one God
4. The Father and the Son shared their glory before the world existed

As for your other texts, they are completely compatible with the categories that I have set out (or rather that the New Testament has set out). I would really rather you respond to the texts I have provided rather than getting me to affirm monotheism. I believe in monotheism. All trinitarians believe in monotheism. The ones who don't are tritheists (polytheists).
vintage.aomin.org/trinitydef.html

I have been saying this forever. This is the norm for not only Catholicism, but Catholics in general, fucking heretics. They preach up and down, make crosses with their hands, light marry candles, but it seems to me that "Satan" is right around the corner when it comes to Catholics, but thats okay, you can get that all absolved by talking a pedophile yourself behind the curtain. That pedo stain will never go away.

>HUUUR DUUURRR destroy the papaist n sheeeeeeeit
>proceeds to build shit tons of mosques and import hordes of muslims

kek, these protestants and their love for kikes i swear

t. 17th century

gas him