Project Veritas video tomorrow

OKEEFE RELEASING A CNN VIDEO EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!

Holy shit, he's going for the kill shot!

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087
cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/
theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/
thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud
fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/wewoka/status/880193190502035457
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has anyone gotten tired of winning yet?

This shit seems fishy. The videos are too perfect, literally Van Jones going "oh hey, Russia is a nothing burger!" I mean really? Out of all the phrases, nothing burger? My personal opinion is now that it's coming out that Obama had more to do with this stuff then we imagined the MSM is going to try and bury the Russia story ASAP, wouldn't surprise me if CNN paid project veritas to do this.

Actually I think the Russians paid them. CNN has been compromised by Russians and is now a Putin puppet. Who can we trust now?

Remember comrades, every video O'Keefe has ever made has been debunked. He had had to pay 100K restitution for defaming an ACORN employee. He was arrested for phone tampering of a US Senator and failed to produce any legit evidence of wrong doing time and time again.

The only crime O'Keefe is known for is his own when he was prosecuted for one of his stunts.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087

cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/

theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/

thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud

fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html

He can't even hang up a phone right.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations

I'm sorry my brothers, but this is bullshit

Who will he troll this time?

The Seltzer Man? Winky Wolf Blitzer? Anderson Blooper? Jake Tapwater??

>the seltzer man cometh

I'm being serious bruh, this shit has been going on for months and now all of the sudden we're going to get a week of daily vids where CNN head honchos go "Lol, Russia story is a joke," after they've been pushing it since before Trump was elected? Doesn't make sense famalam, doesn't make sense.

Yes, just fuck up my credibility f.am

Nope, I'm sick of winning but I'm not tired yet

>"I'm sorry (((my brothers))), but this is bullshit"

fuck off kike

>another highly edited video with soundbites out of context released tomorrow

woah, this is amazing...truly the bastion of real journalism..

:o)

All MSM sources, fifth copy pasta of this ive seen. Try shilling harder. 10 more and maybe I'll buy into it!

>nose

We've already been through this stuff with the election.

Literally nothing will come from this. It's literally nothing

where did the phrase nothing burger originate from anyways? did Hillary say it?

YEAH WE KNOW

You know, we've been watching them push Russia along with select politicians even since Hillary told them to.

Are you insinuating that cnn is being sacrificed in order to destroy the narrative?

Not everything is the other side playing double dragon on us. We get victories, too.

What the fuck you want? Calm down for a day. Christ.

Not that they're being sacrificed, they're just burying it on purpose because digging deeper into the Russia story is going to start exposing the wrong doings of them and their sacred cows. Especially with Lynch being investigated, now they know they're not as impervious as they probably thought.

This man is doing God's work.

go home kike

Russia did it you fucking anti-semite!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!!

It was a higher up but a nobody to the public first day, Van Jones the second day, can we hope for even more high profile people the remaining days? I mean I didn't even need this to know that the Russia story was nothing, all you have to do is real the official report for that but this is icing on the cake.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html
>TLDR Russia Today got a lot of YouTube views, heres a picture with RT people and Putin, Twitter bots said pro Russia things, USSR has a history of propaganda

As is typical of O'Keefe, the first video was pretty good, the rest will be nothing.

He didn't hype it so I figure it will be some low level CNN employee.

Spotted the shill. Fuck off.

Even posting a video claiming CNN is controlled by alien pandas (who are in turn controlled by Mecha-Obama) would still have more integrity than CNN itself, certainly.

Um the second TRUMPS the first
Abdullah nigger

muh shill response

The President was wrong. I'll never get tired of all this winning!

hot opinion there, ahmed!

I don't think there's some kind of conspiracy here. This is what happened:

1) DNC/Obama/Hillary decided to form the "resistance" and "muh russia" story to stop the agenda and maybe get trump impeached
2) DNC/Clinton/Obama "leak" stories to their friends the same way they always do but this time it's muh russia stories
3) muh russia btfo'ed by Trump and reality

Not sure what's going to happen next here but Veritas is not being paid by the Dems.

the 100k fine wasn't in relation to the veracity of the recoded content. also the only 'debunking' of o'keefe's work has been- omg guise he edited 1000 hrs of footage into a digestible size!!! that's doctoring!!!!!11
in short kys my man

It's like Christmas

actual link to tweet? he posts a lot of memes - hard to filter

*Extremely JR Voice*

"Don't do it James!!! No!!! Somebody stop the damn match!!!"

I mean I could be wrong and part of it is just throwing out some counter arguments for the hell of it. But two or three days ago trump throws out a tweet that says something along the lines of "Obama knew that the election was being hacked but did nothing, he colluded/obstructed," then the next day another tweet where he retweeted Sean Hannity saying that the Russia story is boomeranging around to the Dems, and then BOOM suddenly we've got a smorgasbord of CNN employees saying "RUSSIA WAS A NOTHING!" Still don't think it adds up senpai, but like I said hopefully I'm wrong.

Trump Russia story is bullshit regardless, this is fact, but I don't want to see the investigation stopped because they don't want to see Obama get nailed

Fuck off shareblue

RIP in Peaces CNN

thats really funny xD

but dont you think it's suspect that a person charged for fraud in the past is releasing edited videos with sentences taken out of context? and they replay a few soundbites over and over again instead of showing the whole thing.

if you have something to show, show it. you don't need to edit or sex it up if the content you have is truly newsworthy.

I already watched all of these Varites videos, and can confirm it's all a big nothing burger

Cant even german right... lol..

holy fuck.

OH MY GAWD!! OH MY GAWD!!! STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!! STONE COLD!!!!!

Better than shark week

I'm still not tired of winning

First time I heard it was from Maddow.

one might call it a nothing burger?

desu nothing burger is a phrase that's been going around for the past few months. I think every single political commentator has said it at this point. Ben Shaprio says it all the time.

I'm getting sleepy, let's go to bed

Pretty sure Rush Limbaugh started it.

Are you new here? O'keefe does this every time.

The first video was pretty good, I've heard a lot of normies mention it and everything. I'm about 1000% certain no one will care what's on the next one

I thought it was someone saying that the tax returns she had was a nothing burger

Operation Mockingbird's days of chirping are coming to an end.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

How does this madman stay alive????

My face is tired from laughing and smiling

So how many people at CNN have been fired so far?

Not enough

Okeefe is a moron. The dude's ego will always get in the way of what he's reporting. He did this last time where he knocked out a great video about Bob creamer, then fucked it up by hyping his next shitty videos to the point that they were literally nothing showing the same clips from the first one. Since he hyped it up so much, no one cared about the impact of the first one.

Fucking attention whore idiot.

First video was good. The Van Jones thing was too vague for normies, but reinforced what Sup Forums already knows. It was overhyped, but I'm still glad they showed it. I look forward to more.

Anon5 please expose Richard Spencer as CIA LARPops division

Bush family connection, Jewish mentor, Part of the NPI which has links to CIA, got a big break on CIANN network

The CIA's greatest achievement is subverting the entire media apparatus and politicians, the new media and new right arrives and the CIA is expected to put a CIA LARPer in to subvert our movement, just throwing out enough red meat to keep us going but then betraying us and making us look goofy to the public, making missteps

He affirms that the Holocaust happens and is a Zionist

He is CIA LARP subverter clear as day

Details?

Is anyone sick of this timeline? Post truth is not a meme, it's reality. I literally cannot know what is true ever. It's really alienating.

Fucking newfags...It was David Brock, okay? David Brock appeared on Joe Scarborough's show in September of 2015 and described Hillary Clinton's numerous scandals as "nothing burgers". Though the phrase has existed before, that was what got it into contemporary mainstream consciousness. That's when other lefties started using it, and it was shortly thereafter that we made it a stock phrase of the left-wing caricatures we constantly mock.

This is recent history, anons. It happened a little while ago. Try and fucking keep up with events, yeah?

>doesn't make sense famalam

Dude, nobody (at least from what I've seen) bought it. You're acting like it was some super contrived conspiracy plot from the highest levels of government, but it should've been obvious that it was made up the moment that democratic senator went onto Tucker Carlson and refused to answer very simple questions about the "hacking."

There's only one of two things happening here: Either things are exactly as it appears and the media institutions are full of cynics like Jones who freely admit how bullshit everything they're pushing is when they're not on the clock, or two, the democrat-media complex is trying to pin ALL blame for the Russia narrative on CNN so they can salvage the credibility of other democrat mouthpiece outlets like WaPo and NYT.

When will fat jewish manlets learn?

(not shopped) Thats them together. What a pathetic, lying, groveling kike slug.

I have wanted CNN to die for ages, this is fucking awesome to me.

Dude, I was thinking the same thing. I saw the one that was released today first, and it was kinda weak, but also very scripted acting but I almost passed it off as his personality....being newscasters and all, literal ron burgundy.

Then I saw the one of them having coffee, the other dude. He kept looking around, like he knew he was being watched or waiting for something.

Not trying to be all conspiracy/tard but it's got a fishy smell, that is for sure

pl0x

Die, CNN, die.

Not at all. Why upload 1000hrs of people talking about how their lunch was cold, when the only important moment is 10 secs long. Cut to the chase, imho.

>project romam goddess
Nah

nope

May Kek bless

twitter.com/wewoka/status/880193190502035457

This post is a nothing burger. Heil Hitler, you cuck.

How is that any different than what any media outlet does in interviews?

So when does the new video drop?

You're telling me Niggman Jones simply
>oh yea person i met once I remember you
> oh, total nothing burger

I want to believe, but come on. The retarded fall for these things, we should know better.

The second video was ok but not as good as the first one, which it recycled heavily. Doesn't bode well for the rest. Similar stuff happened with the videos about the DNC last year, a strong first video with weaker follow up. Hopefully the rest improve but I'm not holding my breath.

>but he edits

Does anyone remember when he literally leaked 1,000s of hours of unedited footage all at once and asked for (weaponized autists) to find the 'good bits' and share them.

>no
>exactly

That's why he edits them down.
FOR FUCKING NORMIES WITH TEN SECOND ATTENTION SPANS.

Niggers say it. You're a nigger so you should know

ad hominem at its finest, you fucking nigger

RETARDS.
These assholes are only giving CNN more attention, from a larger audience. You are all so fucking gullible.

God, you're a fag!

I mean, who buys Pumas???

Agree, but what an effective hit job on CNN.

Has CNN denied the videos authenticity?

Fuck off CIAnigger bots

cry me a fucking river faggot

Look at that Orange Bastard!!!!!!!

Well then, lets see if Van Jones comes out and denies that's him.

Wouldn't that be a shit circus? lol

>Seltzer
I'd be so happy if they gave that fella the business.

>two days left

I'm tired already.

It is the second time I've see this posted today, I've only been in one other thread about CNN.

>Anderson Blooper?
Yes still waiting for Anderson Vanderbilt getting blown the fuck out.