What the Sup Forums thinks about white latinos?

don't exist

No such thing.

well i'm white

Degenerates that sired a continent of mongrels, amd are completely incapable of acknowledging that as a mistake.

My brother Alejandro laughs at your faces

Abraham: We have to be more Mexican than the Mexicans and more American than the Americans, both at the same time! It's exhausting!

We exist, and we identify as white. We hate niggers. We REALLY REALLY hate niggers. Understand that the term "White hispanic" was invented to cause division. America is actually higher than le 56% meme

No.
"white" hispanics identify 9/10 times with Mexican Nationalist and racist movements. >chicano nation
>laraza
They hate pure Euro whites as much as blacks.
Denial of this is pure bullshit.

so what makes a person white?

I haven't met a single other white hispanic that brags about being a beaner. The people you see supporting La Raza are always Mexicans that are almost as dark as niggers. Please sit down

Being a Nazi.

Being able to act like a civil human being

>white
>Latino

Fuck off shill

for example: whats better a white latino or a white french? (identical skin and they are uneducated babies)

pink nipples

I don't know how this eludes you, but just because an interloper has the same skin color as you, does not mean they are a member of your group.

The inability of getting a tan

>White
>Latino

Pick one, OP

not talking about immigration, imagine that whe take 2 "white babies" 1 from argentina and other from england ¿what barbie is the most white (same body configuration and brain)

the thing is i'm from colombia and my skin is white (like pale white) so, im "white"?