1 in 3 terror suspects are white

>1 in 3 terror suspects are white
Really makes you think

>66% of terrorism suspects in the UK now sandniggers

>Vandalize the local Mosque
>Terror

>Mow down 80 civilians
>Terror

Pay attention to the language we've agreed upon.

>87% white (in 2011)
>33% of terror suspects

Did this cunt think she was proving her race traitor point? Because anybody with a functioning brain, which is unfortunately a small minority these days, will simply laugh at her.

>1 in 3 terror suspects are white
>1 in 3 terrorist attacks are done by whites

Wait..... what? ....

That's what it says sweetie

That's because shitlibs always report us, I just got reported today, lol

thats not even true, wasnt it like 1/25 were white and the rest where sand niggers? BUT NO, muh white people ;(

>say mean words online
>leave bacon on a doorstep
>run down children in a van

All the same, really.

Don't tell us tell her, and by extension people that pay attention to her.

>only one third of the suspects are white

>meaning a community of 5% of the nation produces two whole thirds of terror suspects

...wouldn't this indicate a serious issue with that community?

As she sits in her guarded house.

>suspects
>33% "white"
>66% ??????????

Anyway this number could be 100% Muslims and libs would instead complain that the police are Islamophobic.

muh right wing terrorists

So there's a one-third chance JK Rowling is a terrorist? I like those odds.

It means they're refusing to arrest the right people, ie. the terrorists who kill & plot to kill, instead they are arresting people who say mean things online.

Makes millions selling cheap fiction to retarded white kids, moonlights as a anti-white Terror expert.

this made me think

who are the other 2 of three?

I will celebrate when someone 'corrects' that witch.

I hadn't ever thought about it, but if Rowling ever gets culturally enriched, a lot of delusional libs and normies will be forced to reevaluate their stance.

Imagine the people you've been adamantly defending turn around and kill your messiah. Harry Potter basically builds their entire world view.

It will never happen. Nothing will ever wake these people up. They're broken, fundamentally.

Hey, at least it looks good on the statistics. Sure it still means mudslimes are insanely overrepresented when counted against total percentage of population but at least we now also have some white terrorists too. Because Bacon Sandwiches and mean words are just as bad as blowing up dozens of teenage girls.

We should differentiate between non-violent acts of terror and violent acts of terror. When Jeffy McSeamus says "I don't like the refugees living downstairs" and goes to jail for 10 years for hate-speech and terroristic threatening, that shouldn't count the same as when Muhammad Abul Kareem Jalalabad Mujahideen Open Sesame blows up a bunch of kids at a concert.

True, which is why Muhammad only goes to jail for 5 years for his crime because it was the West that forced him to lash out in desperation. If he survives that is. And remember, many politicians want kill orders rescinded because terrorist lives matter, more than any Europeans.

>they're white
>must be because DEY RAYCISS
>there totally aren't white Muslims goys
>I'm not racist at all haha

(((OP)))

Pretty much, yes. The Soviet Unions go to plan for most of the groups and people they bankrolled and funded, who spawned many of the morons we're dealing with. Was basically taking them behind the house and shooting them during a phase they called "normalization of society". Because the moment they had done their job, they became a liability and problem to deal with. One most democratic socities have no real way of ridding themselves off but autocraties can easily dispose of.

Wait, so it's okay to single out whites but not blacks or Arabs or any other ethnicity? Treating races differently is called racism.

wow she really is retarded. How long until she deletes it?

I guess we're left with hoping they peacefully get reduced in numbers from being general fucktards nobody wants to be around in the first place, them not reproducing through a combination of guilt, selfishness, or hormone treatments rendering them sterile

That would be concerning, if whites were a tiny percentage of the UK population.
That's not the case, now is it, cunt?

Suspect? Wtf is that.

what the fuck is herr problem? is she a kike? why would she post this blatant lie?

Does terror include people's Facebook posts?

wouldn't islamic terrorism be considered 'far right?'

>french separatists
???

Where are the attacks then?

>2 out of 3 terrorists are brown
ha i like her math

It means whatever is most convenient in that moment

> france
> separatist
what?

They dont have to reproduce, a lot of them are basically evangelistic in nature. They constantly preach and spread the word and try to advocate for their cause also engaging in nepotism and furthering one anothers careers while cutting out dissent voices. It's why they ever came so far, because they moved into universities, the school system etc and locked down any gains they made while slowly bringing in more of their peers.

They really get dumber by the second

wrong

97% by black muslims

Dumb potatoenigger

Corsica

ETA and Basques. They lost a lot of influence and their teeth in recent times. They're basically on the way out. Also fairly certain the numbers are inflated.

I'm optimistic that they're too lazy to survive this. They've had it too easy for too long that I believe they will crash hard now that they're out in the open. Mizzou's attendance dropped after their bullshit to the point they had to shut down two dorms and the alumni told them to fuck off when it came to donations.

Sooner or later they have to face reality.

Amazing
You keep blowing up white people
and eventually they bite back.

>coal workers produce approximately 80x as much power
>don't get paid 80x the salary

This is what happens when you don't have the free market.

They're against solar now because he proposed putting solar panels on the wall.

>Independent
That ''News'' site is literally communist.

Trump should suggest not stabbing yourself in the head with an ice pick

Inb4 pakis are white

you're a fucking racist.

trying to repaint the face of terrorism as a white male is their new project. this is why after every jihadist attack, liberals trill that "terror has no religion" but will use every single act of violence committed by a white person, no matter how insignificant or intermittent, as a tool to deface us.

Trump could make a pill that cures cancer and Lefties would go "HOW ABLEIST MY CANCER IS PART OF WHO I AM HOW DARE YOU TRY TO 'CURE' ME"

an anti-muslim facebook post is considered terrorism to them, fuck you.

>white people are bad because 33% of terror suspects in an 80% white country are white
really makes you activate

Remember: when a brown person runs over whites it's an "incident"

When a white person runs over browns it's terrorism period.

What a cunt

"white". You should look at the list of white male mass shooters int he US.

>middle easterners, mexicans, are considered white
>only recently in 2016 did the census bureau create a middle eastern checkbox

> 30% of terror suspects
> 80% of population
> shitposting on facebook counts as terrorism

Hmmmm

Jihadists are right wing though.

Even if true, I'd like her to tell me when 1/3 became whitey in relation to shackbars. #finalcrusades

Also I remember debunking one of those "Since September 12 Americans Are More Likely..." Right Wing Terrorist memes that was going around. They had removed TWO double digit Islamic terrorist attacks (workplace violence/hate crime) and EVEN THEN the Muzzies still edged ahead by a couple of points.

Then when you went by per capita it was fucking insane - Like a 500% higher likelihood that a Muslim would commit terrorism than a white.

If you were to look at Rowlings stats and just accounted for actual fatalities, you would probably see it's more like 1/4 at most, and then when you take into account percentages of the total population it EXPLODES...Which is precisely people's concerns about increases Islamic migration.

Her own post shows that a community that is a 5% minority accounts for 2/3rds of all terror suspects...now imagine they are at 25% or higher.

2 THIRDS OF TERROR SUSPECTS ARENT WHITE

>elect Muslim mayor because if race identity politics
>surprised when the government starts hunting white people
Shiggy diggy

Also - if they aren't being disingenuous they need to look at the rate of White Christian terrorism among white christian immigrant communities in black or brown Muslim majority countries.

>2/3rd's of terrorists suspects in (a majority white area) aren't white
>white people are somehow the problem in this example

Really gets the noggin' joggin'

20% of blacks are smarter than 1 out of 2 whites

It's 1/3 if you include serious crimes like leaving a bacon butty outside a mosque, or calling a sandnigger a "muzzie" on twitter.

Right, it's white men that are the problem. Liberals fucking disgust me.

Two in three terror suspects in UK are brown due to rising left-wing extremism. Said no author ever.

Deport the Fenians from Ulster to globalist-occupied southern Ireland. Problem of white terrorism solved.

You'd think they'd all be white in a white country. I like these rising statistics. Let's make it 100% boys.

Fuck this bitch. And fuck the niggers.

>taking counter-terrorism advice from a woman who writes fiction for children

cool beans

>keep kicking the dog in the balls
>dog bites back
>"OMG EVERYONE DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM ME THIS IS PROOF THAT DOGS ARE VIOENT"

Don't forget

>Post mean things on social media
>Terror!

What difference does it make if they're white? Besides, there's no such thing as white. Race is a social construct! She's racist. Send her to prison for hate speech!

>Not Specified :^)

pin that butter white boi

I would love to see some statistics on this

This just in: UK arrests 32 people for online terrorism on facebook.

This doesn't make the point she thinks it does

Per capita that means whites are super safe. Arabs and blacks on the other hand make up smaller percentages of the population and have huge criminal numbers.

Are only 1/3 people in Britain white? I guess they are at about that ratio in London, but otherwise that is under represented. It is like how niggers make up 13% of the population in US but make up 56% or robberies and 52% of murders.