WHAT THE FUCK TRUDEAU!

OUR FUCKING POLICE ARE TRYING TO ENFORCE 'PROPER PRONOUN USAGE' NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HaltonPolice/status/880058120948658176
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
archive.is/Oenf7
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Secede From Cuckada and Join Glorious USA! You're welcome as long as you bring oil rich lands with you!

Holy shit what an absolute joke. I'm so sorry, northern brother.

>mfw it's real

>join the USA
No. The Confederacy of Rape will emerge from the ashes of Canada

Gonna go troll their twitter now for you leaf

I cant believe this is real.

it real?

What the fucking shit, Canada? Burgers must annex those cucks and send them to the showers.

twitter.com/HaltonPolice/status/880058120948658176

No way.
If only prominent members of academia, media and politics had warned you about that.

Dumbfuck.

Where does all this insanity come from? I'm 27 at the end of this year and things are so drastically different from the late 90s, early 00's, even the late 00's.
>INB4 Jews
I'm keen on the JQ but there has to be a better explanation. Was it electing more women, gays and niggers to power? Not just power in politics but in businesses and even letting them own property?

Telling you, Canadas gonna be the first country to pull the next big degenerate breakthrough. Fully legal beastiality, incest or pedophilia.

Is law.
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

Bestiality is legal here sadly

sure they are, buddy

Honest question, what can realistically be done at this point?
We've gone so far into bizarro land that I'm genuinely afraid to see what our civilization will look like a decade from now assuming this shit continues.

>prominent members of academia, media and politics had warned you about that.
Warned us?
They're encouraging it.

if you were to repetitively ask some sort of freak this question, at what point does it become a hate inquiry?

Rape like Canola?
Its our word, we're taking it back

No, I don't mean oral. I mean fully legal girl getting fucked by a dog.

How new are you? Shut up about it you bigot.

I fucking dare you Canadians to publicly meet the President/go on the news and have them ask you your pronouns and what you demand to be called, then say "it" and that you will be addressed as "Nigger-Kike Gook SpicNSpan"

I thought you leafs already spoke this way.

I dont wish to force this world upon anyone. This is my answer to everythinG now. Basically like a life MGTOW without comtting suicide.

>Beastiality
archive.is/Oenf7

The reading in front of the senate (?) is online, look at it.
The voices were loud for quite some time, but you didn't move your fucking ass.

Revel in the future you have let others create because you didn't care enough.

you've become parasitized by the mind-virus known as OPS. even noble law enforcement has fallen to the disease.

Miss me yet?

Good goy.

>no penetration
Very disappointing

Cheeky cunt

well, their account is getting roasted for it

You guys need to understand the liberal elite is running this shit. Average Canadians want no part of it. My hard liberal aunt sent this to us. Liberal Canadians are American family Democrats

what the fuck is ze?

When the police arrest you, make sure tonlet them know you are female and should be dropped into the female only jail. Let them know they are nisgebdering you and nit using your proper pronoins. Keep changing your gender identity when they talk as you are gender fluid.

Cops wont know what to do and will either let you go, or arrest themselves.

Imagine being a cop, and dying in the line of duty enforcing pronouns on the streets of your district. Fuck Canada.

>Rape like Canola?
Yes!

goddamnit i am from halton

I'm 21 and Multiculturalism, diversity, homo-stuff, etc. have been raped into my brain since elementary school.

I attended the supposed catholic school board, and I was bombarded with nonstop nigger love and kike drivel. It makes me partly mad, but I'm grateful I got my head out of that shit and back where it used to be.

I remember being in grade 1 or something. I was really young and they had some guy come and talk to the school about bullying and racism. He asked how many races there were and my powerful, yet undeveloped white brain was trying to come up with a number, "hmm, there's white people, black people, uhh asian people etc." but all the older kids yelled out "one race, the human race!".

That stuck in my mind because of how surprising and strange it seemed to me at the time, and still does to this day.

I could go on and on about the anti-bullying, feminist mindrape they poison you with in school if anyone is interested.

I was always a racist troublemaker, and leaving school and doing manual labour pushed all that soft shit out of my head and got me red-pilled.

I feel absolutely ashamed I voted for Trudeau, but I reckon a lot of guys my age are waking up too.

Did you guys run that by the Muslims first? Are they okay with this? You might need to check your white privilege.

Nothing, it's made up, they can't make you use their words & that's that.

confederacy of islam
ftfy desu senpai

Why do we care what Chinese colonies think?

had a linguistics class in college a year or two ago
>teacher was a black woman, military brat
>had a fat dyke in the class
>when walking about pronouns, and gendered language, (such as french or spanish, where objects have gender)
>teacher mentions how some foreign languages have no concept of gender at all, etc etc
>in English there's male or female gendered language, he her, him she, etc
>dyke pitches in
>there's others
>oh really? let's hear them
>ze, zir, zim
>teacher tries to get her to explain what their roots are, dyke can't answer, teacher insists on the point, those are just modifications to male/female pronouns, where's the beef? What's their origin, what's the root of "ze"?
>dyke drops the class about a week later

made me happy. hope is not all lost

>ze
Are you making fun of us?

God punishes you for shitposting.

>be police officer.
>go to serve warrant for "transphobic shitposting" for some young guy on Sup Forums
>He freaks out, and runs through his kitchen and hides in a hall closet near the rear of the house.
>You make pursuit. On the way through the kitchen you see some knives laying on the counter. Was he getting ready to chop some vegetables? Did he leave the others out while grabbing one? You've got him cornered and you have no time to figure it out.
>"Okay I'm coming out" you hear.
>You step back, and the closet door swings open. He steps out, You see something black in one of his hands? A gun? A knife? No time to think. It's a tight space, you unload your duty weapon onto him.
>he falls lifeless to the floor and blood starts seeping from the bullet wounds in his broken body. Beside one of his hands lays a cell phone.
>You glance over to it. He was in the middle of writing a text.
>"Mom, the police are here. I'm scared."

canada has anyone told you how fukin gay you are lately?

I want to walk around Toronto wearing a t-shirt that says " I live in the real world, not Second Life".

Wtf? Ze-zim-zir isn't even consistent. The middle "pronoun" in each category is possessive, but the example sentence clearly fucked it up. Even these faggots can't get it right

Serious question...can I make these lunatics use the pronoun for myself "God-King-Emperor of the patriarchy"?

well fuck me I live in Halton

ze is pretty dumb but is it really that hard to say he/she/they if someone asks you to?

Wtf never actually looked at the difference of alternative pronouns... this is stupid as fuck

There is nothing that they are changing, the words other than the pace and spelling are exactly the same

Yet the petition the government to recognize them as something completely different from anything else in the civilized world?

Idk I've been working in body shops my whole life I'm pretty sure the guys in paint are far stranger than anything society has produced. Why aren't they petitioning the government for the inhalant brain dead rights???

that sounds like conspiracy to commit a hate crime, citizen...

>everything cancerous comes out of Ontario or Vancouver
really gets muh noggin joggin

h...he was so young

>I feel absolutely ashamed I voted for Trudeau

You reallllllly fucked up. I don't know if you'll ever get your country back.

>being a leaf in the current year

whats a ze or zir? Is it asexual?

Laughing SO HARD at leaf from cucknada right now

>I feel absolutely ashamed I voted for Trudeau,

Also you better watch yourself here if americans are getting arrested for having 'hate speech' on their laptops. All your "guys waking up" are going to have to avoid jail similarly.

Hey America, you could invade us pretty easily. We have oil up here. Please come invade us.

BILL C-16
The beginning of the bill is gruesome

The purpose of this Act is to extend the laws in Canada to give effect, within the purview of matters coming within the legislative authority of Parliament, to the principle that all individuals should have an opportunity equal with other individuals to make for themselves the lives that they are able and wish to have and to have their needs accommodated.

>Within the purview of matters

>purview: as in Range of Authority ?
>purview: as in Limit of Authority?

>Matters: As in the Phylisophical sense, that which is in itself undifferentiated and formless and which, as the subject of change and development, receives form and becomes substance.

>undifferentiated and formless and
>which, as the subject of change

It is so vague YOU can send people to the gulag with this

I can read it like this.

>Within the purview of matters
>Within the Range of authority subject
>which is in itself subject to change within >legislative authority.

GL Canada

>Please come invade us.

That's not going to happen.

What could happen is accelerationism by reporting all of you for hate speech on Sup Forums now.

I suggest all of canada stops posting here in order to assure you remain with your paltry freedoms to continue to go to work and kiss leftist and muslim ass.

Your time to shitpost is pretty well over.

post pics

I fucking hate living in Vancouver...all these fucking chinks and hindus....fuuuuuuuuuuck

>Where does all this insanity come from? I'm 27 at the end of this year and things are so drastically different from the late 90s, early 00's, even the late 00's.

The root is academia. The Academy has been badly infected with a new strain of Marxism since the 60s. It is eating away at society. Critical Theory is now the basis for almost every single class in universities that isn't STEM. It comes from the Institute for Social Research, the "Frankfurt School," which moved to Columbia University in the 1930s, to flee Hitler. It included academic writers such as Adorno, Marcuse, Fromm and Horkheimer. That last one came up with the critical theory approach which is used to intentionally deconstruct the building blocks of Western Civilisation. This is the basis for today's "progressive" movement.

The "progressives" are post-modernist, post-structuralist neo-marxists. The economic model of Communism is widely known as a failure, so the Marxist ideology has be reworked. Marxists used their freedom in academia to take over. Every university is now an idiot factory.

Critical Theory has been taught for so long that it is everywhere. Education is saturated with useful idiots that push "progressive" talking points from kindergarten onward. They control the media, NGOs, political parties and the government. This is an entire "progressive" power complex. They will not stop until they've destroyed every institution in The West.

Canada has no future. Canada is going to be worse than Argentina in the future. It will be a frozen Brazil.

Good.

Sweden 2.0

Germany,Canada & Sweden are in a race to see who will fall to "Diversity" the first.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Tfw I live in the GTA in Ontario and it gets worse every day.

its been an active agenda against western christian civility for a while now

its only reaching such insane levels so quickly because of the unique to history last ten years where an entire generation of children swallowed the politically correct meme instead of laughing at it like everyone else did, facilitated by the internet, the wii making "gamers" an acceptable niche identity to use as a mask, along with smart phones allowing normie retards to take their faggotry online

perfect storm

>I remember being in grade 1 or something. I was really young and they had some guy come and talk to the school about bullying and racism. He asked how many races there were and my powerful, yet undeveloped white brain was trying to come up with a number, "hmm, there's white people, black people, uhh asian people etc." but all the older kids yelled out "one race, the human race!".
I went to a pretty multi-ethnic school district so we had the anti-racism stuff but I can remember during class, like 5th, 6th, 7th grade openly saying things like "that's gay" to other students and even teachers without repercussions. Teachers would just tell us in a very motherly way "That's not nice" type shit. On the racism thing we celebrated everyone's "culture" or race (including whites). I always remember the picture of the earth and it had all the races holding hands around it in a circle. Actually, as I type this I remember in high school we had a multicultural talent show, I didn't attend because I was too busy partying and trying to get my dick sucked (unsuccessfully) to care. This whole new wave of speak is absolutely insane to me though. You can't say even the slightest wrong verbiage out in public without fear of being scolded.

why are you all so butthurt?? just say their pronouns and move on, stop being such pussies over something so small

Girl OR GUY getting fucked by a dog, you cis shitlord.

My pronouns are flimflam-dippidy-do-da-day, and him.

Can I identify as an ayylmao?

People object to the fact they can be criminally charged if they get it wrong, even accidentally... which is now the case in Canada.

Haha, fun fact shartlord: while oral with animals is legal in only 10 provinces, full bestiality is legal in 12 American states.
Go fuck a dog you degenerate

I bet my doctor's based on race and gender, nothing wrong with avoiding poo

>Where does all this insanity come from? I'm 27 at the end of this year and things are so drastically different from the late 90s, early 00's, even the late 00's.

Didn't they teach you leaf kids about Yuri around here?

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>Yeah not that Yuri you fucking weeb, watch the god damned video.

You seem to have researched this topic extensively ...

That's italy

Including Texas, the alleged last stand of western civilization.

haha worse than fucking sweden how did you rapidly fall so fucking fast? it didn't take more than a year

>Haha, fun fact shartlord: while oral with animals is legal in only 10 provinces, full bestiality is legal in 12 American states.
Go fuck a dog you degenerate

My pronouns are :Your Royal American Highness, Your Majesty, and Sir.

If you address me without using them I will report you to the Canadian authorities for hate speech on Sup Forums.

i'm suprised you can afford the electricity needed to post on the internet

Vet

Hey Canada is fucked.....

Did you know the Ontario Government is now telling court reporters to issue false court rulings?

This is 100% true....

>Says the German

yes and you can change your identity ever hour if you like

Christ will destroy us and we deserve it

Don't try to appropriate my Monarchical culture, peasant. It's not for colonial subjects to use.

fuck you niggerfag, only pussies bend the knee

pls ameriga
helb us

>facilitated by the internet, the wii making "gamers" an acceptable niche identity to use as a mask, along with smart phones allowing normie retards to take their faggotry online
I think this is a good point. So called "nerds" and "nerd culture" used to be the outcasts of society. I love 80'seeing movies like Weird Science, 16 Candles, ect. (Teenage-young adult) and the nerd was always the outcast, looking at it now the nerd was normalized and with the Internet I'd venture to say most people play video games, have played some type of trading card game and like entry level "nerd" series. Now they're trying to normalize faggotry and transgenderism.