TIME TRAVEL

>Get Time Machine
>Can go back in time and take 1 historical figure back to present day.
Who? What would you make them do?
NO HITLER
NO JESUS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have him organize a guerilla army against the US gov. Take over and rule the world just me and Che :) I've always wanted to be leader of a communist totalitarian state.

Pic related, here's his plans for a slum free city (ie no niggersXD) (((Epcot))) that we have today is golbalist trash starring Ellen and Shill Nye the Sex Junk Guy

Teddy Roosevelt. I'd take him to a pride parade and watch him cry. Cry fat man, cry.

This guy. Because john Trump etc etc

John the Baptist
"How long until final happening? What did the voices say that you weren't supposed to write down?"
t. omega happeningfag

Darth Vader

Child Davinci.

Just to see what he would grow up to invent with modern knowledge .

Geronimo. Have him lead the democrats and SJWs in a genocide against the evil white man.

This guy, just so I can make him cry at how fucked up the population of the West has become.

Leon degrelle

This already happened

steven seagal. id take off a couple weeks from work, sit down with steve and watch every action movie from the 80s-onwards. then id send him back with the promise to take away every role from arnold

Martin Luther King Jr and drop him off at the nearest ghetto just for the lolz and if I can send him back after experiencing the reality

Time travel makes you gay

Enoch, maybe, though I'm torn.
If he saw the state of England today his heart would break, but he's stellar even if you ignore the rivers of blood speech that's becoming ever more pertinent, he was a legitimately intelligent, educated and thoughtful man, which is more than can be said for the likes of Cameron, May, Corbyn, Blair or any of the other criminals we've had running the country for the past few decades.

actually, i retract mine. instead, SETH RICH and ask him what info he has. if he still has to die, so be it, but i need to know what he knows

General Patton
To save the world from (((them)))

ryan dunn and just forget to take him back to the time that I plucked him from. drop him off at bams to kick his ass into shape so we can have some more cky and jackass

Nicole Simpson

> this faggot
> drop him of in chimpago
> enjoy your enrichment

Tony Soprano. So I can ask what REALLY happened to him after the screen went black

Fuck you beat me to it.

Jesus

Wow what an asshole. On the other hand you could get him treatment for whatever was wrong with him and he could write like a dozen more genius books.

>take 1 historical figure back to present day

Includes one fictional character in the list of people you can't take.

Michael Jordan in his prime

So we can settle the Lebron vs Jordan debate

I would go back and kill everyone involved with the 1965 Immigration Act before they can even think of it.

i would go back to warn Vlad the Impaler that he is about to be betrayed so he would continue to remove kebab maybe even give him AK47 not take him today but today would take any great romanian leader to unfuck this country

i did it for everyone in the usa brah... we did it as a team.....TEAM AMERICA FUCK YEA

>take 1 historical figure back
>not bring 1 back
I would like to quibble about this.

Are you fucking retarded? Jesus of Nazareth was a real person, he shows up in Roman records from the time.

>Nazi flag

Seth Rich, obviously

I did not know that picture existed. Thank you.

I'd get Stalin and take him to Berkeley so he could work to death all the trust fund babies, faggots, and trannies that think they're communists.

Actually, how about Nikola Tesla so he can build another time machine and I can take as many people back as I want.

Eratosthenes.

I'd show him flat earthers.

would have to be tesla and just let him do his thing but i toyed with the idea of davinchi for simmilar reasons but pleasig art and strange inventions

Goebbels, let his propaganda dawn the 4th Reich

Augusto Pinochet

I'd bring back Odin and ask he if i could join his wild hunt.

>tips fedora

I'd bring Tesla so he can actually finish his doomsday weapon and btfo everyone with his waifu pigeon.

Can't we just kill them like the usual question Because EDWARD BERNAYS?

Just look at that smile

i think he finished it his lab was burnt and notes stolen after he tried to sell it

Damn. Guess I'll just bring George Washington and watch him have an aneurysm after he sees the current state of the US.

He was a big asshole.

are those feathers sticking straight out or sideways?
>either way he's goofin

Rene Levesque.

we need you man.

IF TIME MACHINES WERE BUILT HOW IS IT LOGICALLY POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS NO PEOPLE FROM THE FUTURE LIVING WITH US AT THE MOMENT?????

>THERE COULD BE LAWS
OKAY, BUT HOW COULD THERE BE NOT A SINGLE FUCKUP, OR A SINGLE LUNATIC THAT SHOWED HIMSELF??????

THERE ARE LAWS REGULATING WAR AND THERE WERE STILL WARS HAPPENING EVERY YEAR

DOES THIS MEAN HUMANITY HAS DIED BEFORE THE INVENTION OF A TIME MACHINE??

I'd bring back Jeff Hitler, just for some perspective from a cousin's POV.

Hitler never existed.

>NO HITLER
>NO JESUS

I think Julius Caesar would fulfill both

because that would violate the NAP.

Get him to start a grassroots campaign, have him climb the political ladder and eventually become POTUS. This guy was the greatest Roman Emperor of all time. He'd lead the USA to it's next golden age.

He dies. There's alot of foreshadowing during that entire scene. The camera pans to the guy watching them numerous times. The guy goes to the can as meadow is parking the car. Tony is really at ease in the scene, he thinks he's safe since the big showdown already happened and everyone important who opposed him was killed. He's not watching his back. Then as meadow enters the diner and the door dings they show the killer walking back out of the bathroom right next to Tony in his booth and it cuts to black.

The cuts to black symbolizes what it's supposedly like to be shot in the head. Instant black. Instant death. You don't even know or feel that it happened.

it is self-evident time travel is never invented, ever.
>but muh timelines

You also need to invent a transporter like star trek. Because the location also changes. And they would need to work in conjunction.

eli wallach

so he can act in more movies as tuco ramirez

If you brought Marx, would he see the bullshit he caused and change his ways? Or did he also have the mind virus?

I'd bring trotsky instead, Give him a gun and land him back in moscow.

Hitler was fictional! How far does the Jewish manipulation go?

Hitler was real, you fuckwit.

And he can build another time machine with which I can bring back as many people as I want

george soros as a baby. this whole timeline would be different.. maybe.

that or pope benedict II

General Patton. turn little cuck bun boys into men again

im bretty sure he died around this time he was living in poverty and as a last ditch attempt decided to make a doomsday so he could fund his other shit ended up dead

Sassy response UN fag.

Why the fuck would I come back to the present day? I'm staying in the past.

Hitlers pregnant mother.

Mark Twain, the world needs his superior bants.

From the innocents abroad
>I have caught a glimpse of the face of several moorish women because they are only human and will expose their face for the admiration of a christian dog when no male moor is by and I am full of veneration for the wisdom that leads them to cover up their atrocious ugliness

>Not Guilty.

T. Niggers.

(this was the actual jury from the trial) Notice anything?

>I have a dream!
>To ship every last one of you degenerate negros straight back to Africa!

imagine somebody actally maes one less than 0.001% of people would haveacseess witht he strictest rules you can immagine ista a WMD the likes of whitch you cant mmagine if it leaked or was founnd 100% MAAD mutually ashured ...

>TIME TRAVELS TURNIN THE FROGS GAY

Probably just a coincidence.

He probably would of been the type to run off to be a warlord anyways.

I'd go just to kill mohamed and any of his followers. Erase Islam from history.

>white bitch had it comin'

If you remove that person from History(or do anything really), you create a new/separate Timeline that you would return to.

Time Travel doesn't allow you to go back to the Timeline you left if you change anything in the past.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>only historical figures
>no Jesus
Redundant

I would kill Moses

Nero. Set him loose in the middle east.

Thoeritically, if we could predict that state and rotation of atoms, we could just watch the past as it happens and predict the future.

Is this the final redpill?

So who was the idiot who changed the timeline and we ended up with a cultural marxist sjw zeitgeist?

Only one correct answer to this question without Hitler.

Attila the Hun and turn him loose on Europe.

why? kill Abraham instead.

King Solomon

he could teach me to command demons. then we would work on getting his gold back. eventually ruling the world.

JFK.

Show him the end result of keeping niggers in his new country.

I don't think people who cut their own dicks with a blunt stone are real

Tupac shakur and I would make him listen to my dope ass mixtape nigga

Goebbels

He was a propaganda and media genius.
I'm convinced that he would able to make the entire Jewish controlled media collapse if you teach him how to use the internet.

Andrew Jackson would be my second choice.

special mentions
>Peter the apostle
>Constantine
>Rockwell
>Tesla
>King Edward VII
>Thomas Jefferson.
>Napoleon

Muhammad, let him do his thing and watch the mudslims rail against their own prophet for blasphemy

Pope Urban II
his holiness would surely get him to become pope *again and then the Finale Crusade can begin!

I might go with Jefferson Davis give him another chance.

They would legit pull a Jesus on him.