Netflix show causes suicides of 2 teens

Parents claim it was triggered by binge watching the Netflix show '13 reasons why' about a teen that commits suicide as retaliation for abuse and lack of support.

While their mental health was clearly in question to begin with; still this show at best promotes the increasing Hollywood (((NWO, luciferian, nihilism))) being injected into modern society. At worst, it is part of an ongoing conditioning program to increasingly hate life and want to commit suicide as an agenda 21/monarch/mk ultra mind control technique.

Tinfoil hat time? I mean this board has been abuzz with the Spider-Man/Elsa YouTube scandal. (((Soros))) just bought a huge amount of Netflix stock, and began pushing out increasingly darker subject matter about suicide, loss, nihilism, SJW's, Fucking Elmo is promoting suicidal Islamic refugees on CNN, the fake news mecca.

Right wing death squads when?

foxnews.com/health/2017/06/27/families-blame-13-reasons-why-for-2-teens-suicides.html

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/blue-whale-game-suicides-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rage, or the satanic jews win!!

WTF, Why can't I start threads!

blame tv before admitting they were terrible as parents? sounds american...

Why do only women ever get sympathy when they kill themselves? If these were two teen boys who killed themselves after watching that show the news would be calling them pussies.

i'm not saying it's not the parents fault, or the psychos, But the (((Media))) sure isn't helping matters.

Tinfoil hat? Look up blue whale and figure out how decision science is used to induce it. Hitler outsourced the genocide to IBM after all.

user, it means the world to me that you used the word Luciferian to describe our enemy. I can assure all mankind that worshippers of Moloch (Bohemian Grove), Baal, and Lucifer himself are the ONLY enemies of mankind.

They will pay for trying to betray LORD GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

KILL THEM ALL! DEUS VULT!

Oh I know my friend, it is all to real. Everyone must be given the red pill!

God wills it! The fight between heaven and hell is being fought on earth right now, Christ be with us. Amen.

Netflix is basically just tumblr with a monthly subscription fee.

amen

They still have some good stuff available. But it's true, amount of cuckold and homo propaganda is surreal

Interdasting...

The "Blue Whale" suicide game has been responsible for more than 130 suicides in Russia.
snopes.com/blue-whale-game-suicides-russia/

WTF

The leftists openly will tell you the knife isn't in your back, their is no conspiracy. Don't believe their lies.

Someone made a really good point that it's mostly the parents fault however the show does kinda portray suicide as "revenge" instead of "dont do this shit it doesnt solve shit pussy".

The hard pill to swallow though is that both sides are a joke, and we're just being played against each other to distract from the real problem at the top of the Illuminati pyramid. But the leftists seem to be the obvious NWO authoritarians, what is the rights endgame /pol?

Anecdotally it means little, I'm talking of the lager pattern of the subversion of western society, through social aristocratic elite control over celebrities, media, schools, peers, etc.

You can zoom out so much that you get blind to minute details. The best way to oppose this subversion conspiracy is just to live your life according to your own, constant values and refusing to be influenced by anything.

If a show was all they needed to snap and off themselves, something else would have made them do it.

We all know that all shows on netflix are, and have been for some time, promoting anti-religious, nihilistic, promiscuousness, and basically YOLO'ing lifestyle. It's relentless, it's inescapable (without cancelling your subscription) and it's downright boring.

I try my best too but it is now everywhere I turn, nothing is sacred anymore. All I want is to be left alone but it has infiltrated almost everything I love. I feel compelled almost to shout it at people on the subway, but it's not that bad yet. KEK Better to just raise a family in a bubble of my building I suppose, but the world might not sustain such a bubble for much longer at this rate.

Well said. I had Netflix for my family to use, but Bill Nye was the last straw for me so I cancelled months ago. No blood on these hands.

Only reason I keep it is for the Marvel shows, marco polo, and a few others. The vast majority of the shows/movies on there, give me this shell shocked Vietnam flashback anxiety vibe. But that goes for most hollywood breakneck pace/ edgefest flicks nowadays.