How politically correct is your workplace?

How politically correct is your workplace?

You can get either suspended or fired for even mentioning something against gay people at Cummins. Also, if you're LGBT, you're automatically put on a pedestal and worshiped by management.

hard to say i live in rural pa. But can relate at some workplaces the gay man or metro sexual acting guy at work gets this almost immunity barrier cause they know if they fuck with him he could just sue for discrimination charges, sometimes the token black guy etc. It really is bullshit people get to pull these trap cards at work or school and almost get away with murder.

I make nazi jokes with my supervisor

That float looks like cake and I want to eat it. I think I have an eating problem.

bump

I work for a large hospital.

You would not believe the politics that goes into treating homosexuals and people that are in different sexual relationships. On one hand, we need to be understanding and open to listening to them about their issues and health problems just like other clients. If we don't, it's likely they won't come back or probably file suit. On the other hand, we see the damage (physically and psychologically) they are doing to themselves.

Try telling a man who presents with rectal hemorrhages and sepsis that having another man do that in his rectum is dangerous. He'd probably sue us!

Or a woman who is HIV positive from an orgy what she has to look forward to. Did you know that anytime a patient who is HIV positive is first coded B20 as the first diagnosis code everytime? It's a warning to medical staff to extra cautious.

The administration has a public persona for the hospital and clinics as one of acceptance and understanding for the homosexual population and others of different persuations. Behind closed doors they are telling us to be extra careful to avoid homosexuals from injuring or contaminating the staff with STI's. They tend to be more violent than most clients we have.

>Cummins
>Gay pride
hah cum in a gay ass

We had to sign a pledge to support fag issues and donate money to a fag fund. (((banks))) are super cucked.

I work in a bar, we don't give a shit.
We call the porter a fudge-packing faggot everyday.

What are some other codes commonly listed first?

Not politically correct at all. The workplace only cares about its core function and nothing more, work your shifts, get paid, go home to your family. It's as simple as that.

Oh God. My asshole is so puckered up tight right now it's up near my solar plexus. My balls want to retreat too.
Gross dude I hate medical stuff, blood and septic torn anuses and stuff.
I can't deal with people fucking their insides up like that. Shudder

which bank user im guessing commonwealth

Holy shit.

more stories?

I complain about niggers and jews every day with my coworkers.

t.rucker

Jesus christ, do you have any fucked up stories from there? Any fag acting like a real dick or something like that?

Not at all. Get lectured at by Conservative Christian boss about Goog and Magoog happenings in Syria.

Try to slip in some natsol into his ideology.

I have already made my workspace nigger free through manipulation and just being superior.

Lazy half-spic in next target. It only gets more and more evident as time passes.

Work at a small company (10 employees) and we're all white male Trump voters that hate niggers.

Depends on the post-procedure diagnosis and what's in the report notes. We code according to ICD-10 guidelines: these guidelines state B20 is only coded for confirmed HIV positive diagnosis. An HIV test or suspected infection is not coded unless it's the main reason for the visit and no other procedures performed.

Massively. I work at Google, and we're so PC that the SJWs have started correcting the PC police and the left is just eating itself.

I remember awhile back there was a big presentation about how to get more women into software engineering. You would think that would appease feminists, right? Instead people started crying "there are more than 2 genders!" Instead of being happy the company wants to hire more women they're mad the company doesn't want to hire more genderqueer otherkin trannies.

Do they force you to go to those panels and diversity training?

I work for a hospital too. In mine they try to be PC on an organizational level but it's not uncommon for the staff to talk shit about gays or jews or trannies among themselves especially behind closed doors.

you should have suggested that women can never be as highly represented in software engineering as men because they lack the logical thinking and determination it requires.
would have been fun watching you get beheaded ISIS style on top of Google headquarters on Fox News.

Other guys literally breathe freely like the just had a millstone removed from their necks when I say shit.

I think its good.

I work for one of the largest schools systems in the US.

Good for you, you fucking faggot.

How many transgendered software engineers do they think are alive?

Pretending gender dysphoria patients become software engineers at the same rate as the general population, there's less than 182,000 gender dysphoric software engineers in the entire world.

And the percentage of gender dysphoria patients with a bachelors degree is around 25%, compared to 40% for the general US population. Not even going to bring up the high rate of suicide, depression, and substance abuse.

Hipsters and social justice types tend to be looked down on by a significant portion of the staff as well.

I part time and go to uni, so I don't even really get any of the gibs :^(

Well, there is diversity training and your manager can see whether you've "completed" it or not so I guess it depends on what kind of manager/director/VP/SVP you have.

The senior leadership made it a goal to get everyone to take the training in my product area (formerly Chrome & Apps I think it's called Platforms & Ecosystems now), but it was just a video with no follow up questions so I just clicked to start the video then closed it which marked it as completed. My specific team doesn't usually talk about diversity though so that's good.

Oh, and every week they mail out a list of microaggressions that they received anonymous reports of (company-wide, not team or PA-specific), but we (fortunately) never talk about them, it's basically just FYI. In fact in a weird way it sort of gives me hope, knowing there are coworkers out there, even if I can't find them, who do and say essentially normal things without knowing or giving a fuck that someone might be offended by them.

>left is just eating itself
Sounds about right. Let them cannibalize themselves.

Ally with the students. Show them what you do and they'll love you.

They can't even put their own trashcans full of condoms out on the curb.

Dodge is gay anyway. New Super Dutys are much better

I don't know, but there are at least some at the company. There are people who have made bizarre requests like having tampons in the men's room (although these could just be SJWs and not trannies themselves), but there's at least one guy whose email address I see semi-regularly who recently changed from having a male display name to a female one. Never met him in person though. In fact I haven't really seen any in the area I work, at least I don't think I have. I try not to think about it because I find it sickening.

my boss is one of you retards

dailymail reading alex jones watching pizzagate sandyhook tier guy

Most of the time the ED is dealing with what can only be.classified as normal stuff, and that's how they want it. They only call my department if it's really bad.

Let's just say that I have seen the worst that people can do each other.

I have seen a little girl brought in with severe head trauma as her rapist tried to strangulate her after he had his fun.

A homosexual male was brought in because his rectum tore and his lover ejaculated onto his Rectus Abdominis muscles - it was that bad. We had to do a CT scan on his brain where we found fecal matter floating around in there. It entered his bloodstream from the coitus.

I've seen bad car wreck victims, domestic violence victims, and the worst one was a little boy with a fractured skull because his mother was strick in the head and dropped him.

Seriously, if anyone here has an ounce of empathy, consider going into medicine. You'll get accustomed to the blood and such, but we're saving real lives here and are understaffed. Pay is good.

>I work for a large hospital.
No you don't.

Sorry to hear that, bro. I bet you joined Google the same reason I joined Cummins. Because over a decade ago, both were basically at their prime.

Well, Google employs are ~60,000 people so you'd expect as many as 600 gender dysphoric employees paribus ceteris.

I guess so. Even 4-5 years ago it wasn't this bad. In recent years SJWs really accelerated this diversity shit and I'm worried the company will be ruined sooner rather than later. I have met some seriously incompetent black female employees for example, people who didn't understand basic programming semantics (which is baffling because the interviews are purely technical, how the fuck did they get hired other than diversity?), but by and large we still have a talented workforce, for now.

If the gravy train lasts even one more decade I'll be all set to retire early. I just hope liberals don't ruin it before then.

this motherfucker should be on 60 minutes blowing the fuck out of aids-chasers.

The wrongful termination award would probably be way bigger than the retirement package plus 10 years of wages.

Of course, antifa would torch your house if you sued.

Neurology.

I work at a warehouse.
You come in, do your work, shut up and leave.
It's how I like it since I choose to not actively talk to people.

Looks like his brain literally turned to shit haha

I'm not really worried about being fired. It's more that I don't want to become surrounded by incompetent diversity hires-- or worse yet, incompetent diversity promotions-- who ruin the company through lack of software engineering ability, mismanagement, etc. I need the company as a whole to continue to be successful for now so I keep getting a good paycheck and annual stock grants that get more valuable each year.

>We had to do a CT scan on his brain where we found fecal matter floating around in there.
wtffffffff

I don't get why you'd single that part out as being particularly hard to believe. Hospitals employ a fuckton of people, a lot of whom aren't doctors, nurses, or any kind of healthcare providers.

I meant like if people who come in who are addicts or mentally ill but for say, the flu, would you see their history?

That even happens on the shit tier job level
>currently a student, work a shitty job on the weekends to help fund school
>simple grocery store shelf stocking job
>lesbian lady works in my department, very nice but 1000% useless
>boss is a bit of a redneck but a very hard worker and likes everything to look its best
>lesbian is super slow, does nothing
>takes medical leave with about 4 days notice(against company policy) and is out for 5 fucking months
>department gets screwed because we are only allowed 3 full time employees, and she was one of them
>we are understaffed for 5 months, but still manage to do the same amount of work(and even better)
>management notices how our numbers basically doubled and praised us
>lesbian comes back, starts bitching about thins immediately
>numbers cut in half, upper management starts bitching
>boss goes to management, wants to fire lesbian because she is useless
>cites the logs on our sales/hours and shows how she literally is a net loss for the department
>Store manager is a literal jew who doesn't let us print anything anymore because we "need to have the best numbers"
>accuses my boss of being a bigot and refuses to fire her
>threatens my boss with company anti-discrimination bullshit
>we all get yelled at by upper management to be respectful of other people
>store has hired three demiqueer other kin faggots in the last month
This shit is fucking terrible, even on this low of a level

I find a tweak pipe at work every few weeks.

>A homosexual male was brought in because his rectum tore and his lover ejaculated onto his Rectus Abdominis muscles - it was that bad. We had to do a CT scan on his brain where we found fecal matter floating around in there. It entered his bloodstream from the coitus.
just like in modern family

If you walk into an emergency room because of a flu you're probably not going to be there long enough for anyone to care about your full medical history.

Ok well assume someone is there for 24 hours. My question still stands. Do initial personnel see some sort of scarlet letter for known addicts?

What do you do for the literal shit for brains guy? High dosage antibiotics?

they'll be more concerned that you're a faggot who likely engages in high risk sexual activity

>tfw traveling to 3rd world country
>research it and think ok this shot is worth it
>try to get the shot
>doctor tiem
>literally shows me how to feel my balls
>all kinds of other bullshit
>user I want to develop a good doctor-patient relationship
>oh also if you want that shot we don't have it, just go to that other place and you can get if for free

wtf

That's what you get for going to uncle Steve's mobile van doctor service

Believe it or not this was from one of the premiere health care systems in the country.

I totally get why he wanted to show me how to grab my balls to detect cancer, but holy fuck I just wanted to a fucking vaccine. I didn't want some bald dude detaining me for two hours on a work day so he could probe me only to tell me I had to go sign up elsewhere.

This thread is perfect timing... I was just notified that my job is being relocated to the east coast... I have a couple months. I hit the job search tomorrow and spent most of today redacting my Facebook, because very close to Seattle.

In most cases if you were enough of a junkie or headcase to be known for it they'd probably be able to tell on sight without even having to see your records. In other situations it'd be suspected based on how and why you ended up in the hospital (again, before they even accessed your info). If you actually have it under control (which is almost never the case with those kinds of inpatients) but still end up in the hospital for something unrelated, they can find out because it's still going to be relevant to how they treat you. Most people in that position don't really care enough to hide it anyway since they tend to want things like methadone or are too obviously crazy to act normal.

As a faggot it's pretty low and shitty to see all these companies use pride as marketing

agreed

And also trannies and niggers are trying to co-opt it.

Fuck these niggers literally putting shit on my rainbow flag

Honestly sounds like you're making shit up to me.

>Try telling a man who presents with rectal hemorrhages and sepsis that having another man do that in his rectum is dangerous. He'd probably sue us!

I have never in my life met a Doctor who is afraid to advise their patients to practice safe sex. Where do you live? Kentucky??

On the other hand, gays can be better than dealing with black people.

I told a tale a couple of months back: I work at a call center we had an affirmative action trainer forced upon us by corporate and the bitch was lazy as shit, doing a god-awful job training people, causing most of our new hires to run away screaming from the call floor because the negress didn't train them at all and forcing floor supervisors to have to retrain new employees while on the job (meaning a lot of mistakes and poor service for our clients).

She finally got fired when we hire a gay guy; he was one of the rare few with the balls to call her out on her shitty training methods while being trained and bitch never forgave him for it.

So when she stole about $5 change from money he gave her to pay for a pizza he had delivered, he threw such a tantrum that the call center have to give him $50/paid day off for the rest of his shift, to keep him from calling the cops on her. They ultimately forced her to admit to stealing the cash and fired her ass on the spot.

She later ended up at another call center and got fired from training, because she was such an entitled bitch and ended up having to go back to Detroit.

The gay guy meanwhile is pretty bro tier though.

The company I work at has no concept of political correctness, or at least I have never seen even a single instance of an employee saying something offensive or controversial. Real professionals understand to keep that shit at home in the first place. Maybe try working in a place where people have dignity.

>tfw banks get involved in political shit

I dont even care if they support the same thing as i do, fuck off with that shit and deliver my service without the rainbow flag or the klan hood

>empathy for these people

???

are you retarded?

How many people do you think fake being LGBT for oppression points?

Unless you're working at a hospital in close proximity to where those types of fags congregate, they'll likely only make up a tiny portion of the patients you run into.

Not at all. I loudly rant about fucking stupid beaners when they fuck shit up and they generally have the good sense to avert their eyes and say nothing because they know in their heart of hearts that they are fucking stupid.

It's easy. Wait until the women and the cucks put themselves subservient to the cuck crowd. Then you can pick up the people who think otherwise.

They other day I had somebody I don't know tell me
>I don't know how to respond to that
because he was used to sucking cock all day long and didn't know how to deal with somebody who spoke his mind. Funny as shit.

I have a gender queer trans in my class at medical school. Everyone call him a she. He wears dresses and make up. The disconnect of my class is unbelievable. We study human biology and yet we stand here calling a dog a cat.

On the plus side there is quite a large christian group who i know behind closed doors thinks its fucked but are all paralysed to talk about it.

>How politically correct is your workplace?

We're 3 white dudes who actually run the company (a car dealership)
We have some mestizo and Indian mechanics, quite good but we kinda pick on them from time to time, mostly the Indians
There's a black dude who's the janitor, everybody picks on the poor dude.
Every day when the sun sets the other workers turn off the lights and laugh their asses off saying he should smile so they can see him.
A guy used to work here, everybody suspected he was a faggot because he behaves weird, they constantly called him a fag everyday, he left because it was too much for him i guess.

Besides PR shit, a lot of banks go out of their way to promote gay shit because they want that gay money.

Gays can be just as narrow minded in what businesses they support as conservative Christians. A lot of gays will basically spend huge amount of money at businesses that promote themselves as gay friendly, if not gay owned and shun/refused to have anything to do with any businesses that have even the whiff of anti-gay to them.

Greedy banks will wrap themselves in the rainbow flag if it means getting gay men and women to give them their money so they can embezzle or invest it into risky investments or charge them overdraft fees. Knowing that the gay customers will take their bank raping them so long as the bank gives them lip service towards being supporting gay rights.

They don't love gay people, they just really like having a successful business. That's all. If you believe a business actually cares about your sexual orientation, you're very sadly mistaken. They only care about you giving them your money.

Everyone is a whore.

Do you see this stuff slowly eating the company? such bullshit surely cannot last long? Or do you think google is big enough that it can sustain this insanity for some time? How does anything get done when youre in diversity classes all day? The people campaigning for more gender queer engineers dont sound like efficient workers, how does the place even run?

Im so curious

>It's easy. Wait until the women and the cucks put themselves subservient to the cuck crowd. Then you can pick up the people who think otherwise.

Could you phrase this in English? Thanks.

It's simple. When people want to attack you, let them exhaust themselves. When they do something really stupid, help them do it.

When other people don't want to get manhandled then you can offer them an alternative other than getting thrown down.

I'm a manager at Marco's Pizza and we are very racist. Drivers argue over who has to deliver to black people. Most of us voted Trump or are apolitical but we have no social justice bullshit here.

>tfw you'll never joke with colleagues about opening a travel agency to bring tourists to international waters to watch refugees drown
>tfw your office won't ever go to neighbor gypo to scold him about leaving pile of garbage on street
>tfw you won't ever get a figurine of Hitler to sit in an empty work table

How can you even live?

Google is literally too big to fail at this point sadly. It has outlasted Yahoo (the closest thing it had to a rival) and Bing can't catch up even with Microsoft backing it.

How much would you pay for a ticket to see Google strung up before a grand jury or 20 of them?

I guess nothing, since the profit motive is to provide free access to these things.

Surely they realise appealing to this one demographic hurts the other? For every one customer gained via rainbow they probably lose one fundamental. business should stay out of politics, take money from american citizens and thats it. That they feel the need to appeal to such shit shows a decline in our society

My gay coworker who got the black trainer fired has a Derpy Hooves vinyl figure at his desk and everytime he talks about it, he goes out of the way to refer to Derpy as "the retarded My Little Pony".

Even though we are constantly told we have to call retards "intellectually challenged" by the ultra-PC HR material we are forced to listen to.

Problem with that. Only the strongest survive...

Sad i guess. In most other industry such stupidity would eventually end itself. I feel for guys like you who have to carry the whole place.

Well hes gay, he holds the ace. A gay black trans can damn well say anything he pleases. Its all about where you place on the oppression ladder, this determines what you can say

my boss openly talks shit about trump supporters knowing i voted for him. (im only 1 of 3 employees)
but my boss is also a choade so i guess thats fine. too bad hes too much of a choade to directly debate me.

Never gone through the hell of changing banks have you? Especially dealing with a situation where you only have one bank in town or worse, only has two other banks to go to, of which one is so fucking crooked and openly rapes you with fees and the other rapes you with fees with no lube.

Quite a few homo's where I work. One calls me a faggot and another calls me daddy. One manager said Islam is the scum of the earth.. another wouldn't help someone and when they asked why he said it's because they're black. General manager is weird but he's only friendly with attractive white female customers and only speaks to male employees. Very weird, def racist/sexist.

I love selling cars.

Verizon bought Yahoo, Huffington
Post, Tumblr and a shit ton more left winged companies in the last one to two years... everyday I log in at work the default page is black history, women's rights, diversity or gay pride shit. Every fucking day.

I work in anz and the constant shilling of faggotry and diversity pissess me off

nope because nearly every bank here has pledged to this political shit so im stuck. Guess youre right. Sad stuff

My company basically only hires men if they are gay. I think I'm the only straight cis white male.

You're gay too or about to become one since they saw potential in you