So where are all these "liberal white males" Sup Forums keeps whining about...

So where are all these "liberal white males" Sup Forums keeps whining about? Because I have literally never met even one. Every single white male I've ever met has been either hard right brainless capitalist or lies about it and calls themselves an "independent" and their beliefs are identical.

Everyone I know voted Trump except for one who voted Libertarian.

You obviously have never set foot in a city.

I've met a few here in Denver. Shouldn't surprise anyone.

Urban professionals living "in the city". Plenty of them are still Trump supporters but you will find actual shitlibs.

Go to college

Maine tard reporting. There are plenty of them up here.

major cities, college campus, and their moms home. nobody ever claimed the majority of white males are nu-male liberals dude if they were then trump wouldn't have gotten elected and we would be as cucked as europe.

Here is your prototypical current year liberal white man.

Sad.

It requires getting out of your computer chair, I'm afraid.

Im a fucking retard

>Brown eyes
>Mexican skull
>White
Nice try, Soros

Don't forget silicone valley

>So where are all these "liberal white males" Sup Forums keeps whining about?
You probably thought you were looking at a female, albeit an ugly one. Liberal males don't really seem much like males. They are weakling faggots who start shit threats like this one.

>So where are all these "liberal white males"
Austin, Texas

Get to it.

As a software engineer, I feel I'm the minority when it comes to this shit. Every dude I talk to is either a faggot or fag-enabler.

I forgot to mention this. Literally the only white men I ever see lean left are media personalities. Even faggots are right wing if they're white.

They don't identify as male

Trump was appointed, not elected.

Here is one

where do you live, bumfuck nowhere? there are liberal white selfhating cucks you probably just live in rural as fuck america

Are you even from the U.S.? Every city is invested with them. White Libs everywhere

>flag

The newfag ledditors that reply to this bait without saging are worse than flagposting shills.

Infested not invested

One of them at my high school is super liberal (read: democratic partisan), so they are out there.

haha

You need to get off Sup Forums and get out more.

Blue = Democrat.

Fucking Ann Arbor. Absolutely Ann Arbor.

There's a liberal faggot I work with

Get out of your basement faggot.

San Francisco.

What shithole do you live in?

Here's you.

White dude here. Physics PhD student. Marxist-adjacent. Eat my ass you're all retards

Marxism will work this time.

Trust me.

>where are all these "liberal white males" Sup Forums keeps whining about?

In the city.