/palmetto/ South Carolina General

Not Allowed: Yankees on vacation
Carpetbaggers or FIFOs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nazi potato farmer reporting in

Carpetbagger in NC popping in to say fuck you hicks having fun destroying your way of life peace out

Go fuck your sister you hillbilly piece of shit.

Fuck Nikki Haley

>One of only two states to have gotten whiter since 1990
Feels good man

These threads always 404 within ten minutes or devolve into /soc/. That being said, anyone 843 here?

>American ethnicity
There's no such thing.

Yeah like 40 percent of the state.

People with that ethnicity are usually descended from 16th century settlers from England and Scotland.

Good point. Grand Strand then

And most of the ones from Scotland are Ulster Scots.

Lake Wylie reporting in at the most based suburb of the Charlotte metro.

Columbia proper, reporting in

Calhoun county whatup niggers

Ewwwwwww

Is it true that North carolina better than SC?

tfw newberry

I visited Summerville/Charleston/Folly Beach back in January.

I'm from Missouri. I don't know if I count as a yankee or not. I liked SC. I now understand why Publix is the GOAT.

Red dots are weird, though.

>Went to florence to clean up my dad's vacant lot
>Looks like another world
>An entire town of fourty thousand people, and I didn't see a single person
>Went to a subway
>No one there for ten minutes
>Left the city not seeing a single person until I hit park west

Myrtle Beach reporting in. I can't wait till season is over and all these faggots go back and stop fucking my beaches up. I had to wait 55mins to play a round of golf today.

Greenville here, reporting from the land of corporate transplants and high average incomes. Charleston and Columbia build it and we count the beans.

>Living in the midlands
>Ever

any shootings today?

Howdy y'all. Wicked nice setup you have here. Sure would be a pissah if someone pakahed their cah in ya yard.

Damn dude, hey at least your not Orangeburg.

If you have a southern accent you won't be a yankee. If you don't you will. That's the policy for people from places like missouri. Also you have to have an anglo saxon last name .

No. Higher taxes, more people narrower roads, shitty government.

Nothing yet but the niggers usually get overly rowdy around 1-2am. So we shall see.

lots of liberals in cities

Wait but what im born in SC(and all my ancestors are born in SC) but I dont have a southern accent, am a Yankee?
My last name is German not english so I guess I'm safe

Spend your money and move along in a Northernly direction please.

Not South Carolinian but Hoosier reporting in to ask how bad the carpetbagger situation is down there? I know Virginia and Florida have it the worst but am curious to know about you guys. Even here we have our own version of carpetbaggers (Chicagoans), I'm curious to know where most of your transplant hippies are from

Sorry. Your just a dirty carpetbagger. But your probably white so I don't mind.

stay away from the beaches rn

I dont/never had a southern accent. Not sure why it doesnt take with some people. No one in my family has one and we've been in the Carolinas since the early 1800s.

>tfw people think youre from Ohio

Any Clemson students here?
Ever since YikYak got removed I dont know where to talk about Clemson politics

Greenville represent. What up nigger?

>YOU LIE

Not a Yankee, but still a bit of a disappointment.

In Myrtle it's mostly New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and niggers from all over...They are fucking awful

Why are Yankees so rude, ignorant and fucking dumb?

It's an invasion.
But most of them seem to also be fleeing the commie north east.

Well from 2002-2010 about 50% of the white Michigan population moved here. They are ok but we've seen a recent infestation of people from Connecticut recently and it's about time to look for trees with tall straight limbs.

I also heard Charleston is dealing with isolated cases of uppity engineers from Washington state. We pray for their strength to endure.

I think we need to focus on Lindsey "East Caluckstan doesn't have democracy" Graham

Myrtle here. Dont forget Shitsylvania

yall better reelect gowdy

just visited charleston :3

Nothing much man. About to catch some zzzs before work tomorrow. Got a dinner meeting at Soby's tomorrow. Going to steak it up like a mofo.

Moving to Charleston in the next month. If you can manage to live in Mount Pleasant or one of the islands, it's white paradise. Though head west/ wrong part of downtown at all and it's black as the street. Rising house prices are driving them further and further away from anywhere you'd ever want/need to be so it's getting better.

Cool, quit telling your friends about it, you're not from round here.

Hilton head thoooo

Sense of entitlement. Their parents fucked and shit them out near a major city. Somehow that translates into a faggoty personality.

I claim these quints in honor of Joel Roberts Poinsett.

>it's white paradise
Are you joking? North Charleston is the biggest ghetto shithole in the entire south outside of Miami.

Come on guys, my hometown is beautiful

Point taken. Went to Cook out today and the mini van with PA plates took forever to order. I hate these fucking ppl.

>the islands are North Charleston
>mount pleasant is North Charleston

Nice reading comprehension, negro

Don't fucking tell anyone you enjoyed it for fuck's sake. There aren't any options to make the streets wider. I can't fucking get to my client's offices because King Street is filled with fat Yankees and gooks.

"Moving to Charleston" almost always means Summerville. Unless you fucked up and are going to CoC, where are you REALLY moving to?

Fuck Nikki Haley, errr, I mean, Fuck Nikki Pateshmarimamem Vishnslaha Preetmsrinuminum Patel Haley.

Anyone in beaufort county? My parents own a beachhouse there

Is Soby's good? I've never been. Any niggers there? Should I take my girl? Is it expensive; worth it?

Looking for apartments downtown or renting a house off Folly road. I've got a job at a financial center on Meeting Street. Fuck Summerville, may as well be Georgia.

You were about five minutes from my house. Nice. Hope you got a Cheerwine

Do you even know the area?

LoL

Lel there are no mountains like that near Columbia you city faggot.

Do you?

That's a trend I see with a lot of people. Colbert and Joe Scarborough are both form the south and they don't have accents even though their families are long established in those states

You fucker there is a leaf flag in your picture

Perry Stone shares visions he has received about coming tsunamis.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs

Perry Stone: "I was right outside of Charleston South Carolina and in this vision I was in a duplex and there was a woman taking pictures at the bottom, I could see the city, it was a real clean, nice city, clear day and I looked over to the right and I saw a bridge in the bridge had a big interstate sign that said Charleston and I knew I'm near Charleston South Carolina it must be across the bridge, well I didn't know there were bridges connecting there, I had no idea because I had never preached in Charleston… and all of a sudden I saw a dark cloud forming I said “oh my goodness is trouble coming and this lady is out taking pictures and I'm trying to hit the window saying get to safety, get to safety."

No its not its a USC flag. Thats a bar that caters to college sports

There is a bistro down near Fall's Park that has outdoor seating that overlooks the park and you can hear the waterfalls. Take her there.

Passerrelle Bistro I think it's called. Closes at 8:00 so it's a perfect place to eat before an hour and twenty minutes of finger blasting your girlfriend in the local cinema.

Got a shake and some onion rings. No shit we probably live 10mi from each other then. Time to remove yankee

Charleston has the second highest rate of gentrification in the us. My father lights up every time he talks about the area south of broad because prior to the 90's it was entirely ghetto all the way up to north charleston. Now it's entirely liveable and a thriving community. It's like living in a city from the 50's. It's like living in that photo of detroit from the 40's that shows all the white people walking down the street and everything is trimmed and clean. South Carolina is one of two states that has gotten whiter, and it is the only state I've seen anywhere that's had its standard of living genuinely improve.

The only major issues are all the annoying niggers who make 9001 grass flowers and try to guilt trip you into paying for them. I'm sure they make bank and they are relentless. Also the fact that king tides and heavy rain close chunks of the city but I think that's some of the novelty.

>entirely liveable

A city full of vagrants, hipsters, cultureless fops and black gangs

Just got back from a roadtrip in Seneca around that big lake.

Question for you guys, what the hell do people do down there?
What is the form of economy or work? Everyone was laid back throughout my entire 2 weeks down there.

No urgency, no risk management, no time management and don't seem to care about much.

Also, what is with the resentment towards Retiries or older northern business owners coming down and bring their tax dollars and businesses?
Guy I was with has had nothing but trouble from the townies tearing his grass up with their trucks while he is building his house but yet the city council and local business owners are begging him to stay and not move his business to Asheville.

Dude shut the fuck up. I hope you don't brag on SC like that all the fucking time. I always tell people, "well we don't have any real big cities like Charlotte have you been to Charlotte?".

Send everyone to Mecklenburg county and let them suffer then earn the right to live in Fort Mill. If they behave there they can consider our other cities.

The city-proper cracked down on sweetgrass peddlers. A step in the right direction.

Grass weavers have always existed in sc. At least they have a fucking culture and a job. Can't say the same with chicago. Charleston is also basically the venice of the south. Huge portions of the city were built on top of submurged sediment and parts of the city floods when popcorn thunderstorms come over.

I really think we need to put our heads together to attract more immigration into our state from europe. I have seen more brits in charleston on holiday than anywhere in canada or the us. I think its the appeal that visiting an old city has. It looks like a european city. I have been obsessed with the idea of having the "international" airport that we have strike a deal with heathrow where people can fly from england here for a reduced price. Better them than mexicans or yankee half breeds(dominicans, etc.)

You've obviously not spent too much time in the upper penninsula. Fucking white families live there now.

Sounds like you both need to go to Asheville or Charlotte.

>What is there to do?
You fucking drove through it. There is a gd lake and country for miles. What more could you ask for?

I told all my friends about how much i loved it and i'm gonna go again with a girl l8r. If it means anything one is a "confederate", and is gonna go to fort sumter because they sell confederate hats

I was living there until this past December and they were still highly numerous. The basket weavers are skilled and keep to themselves but the flower fucks just end up asking for trouble.

What could I ask for?

Something to do for income and live on?

Went to the beach on Sullivan's Island in Charleston yesterday. Hardly any tourists there at all.

Sumter bro checking in.

Which one of you fucking niggers got this area IP banned?

I don't know what you have to complain about. People aren't moving en masse from the north to fort mill.

I mean even states like texas, which have multiple massive cities filled with yankees retains its character.

King St sucks on a good day since it's a one way. Market or bust, even if there is that one patch of too many tourists.

All those metal building you see randomly in the distance off the road with barely a sign out front are almost always high end CNC shops. They are making aerospace parts or automobile parts. There are hundreds of small shops in SC employing 10-50 workers making high end CNC shit or auto components.

Culture and job my ass. They're sure as hell not paying taxes and living on the street peddling is not a 'job.'

Also I'm pretty sure the city fucked over/cut corners with the engineers and contractors who were working on the pump/drainage system a few decades back and now no one wants to pay/complete it. The flooding isn't awful though and it's mostly the ghetto parts of the peninsula that get hit worst.

>Also, what is with the resentment towards Retiries or older northern business owners coming down and bring their tax dollars and businesses?

This is going to sound petty....but basically every northern retiree that moves down here with a huge sense of entitlement. They live up north, get some pension from working in a union or as a cop for 15 years, then move to an area like Myrtle Beach where the cost of living is dirt cheap. Its a less extreme version of expatriots that move to places like the Phillipines.

No. We dont care that youre from Long Island. No. We dont believe that your uncle supposedly has mob ties. No. We dont care that the food up north is sooooooo much better than down here. If youre going to move to an area try to assimilate. Dont spend every waking breath bitching about how your old life was so much better.

>Colorado
>Austin TX
>Florida

We don't have to make our own mistakes, we can learn from others. Don't be complacent. Yankeefication creeps up on you. It's a slow death.

Well youre obviously a dumb fuck. If you say Charleston and post a picture of Charleston where do you think people will assume youre talking about

Easley in the house but i count myself among you greenvillians

Does anyone live in the upstate?

Fort Mill is growing at a rate of 11% a year and has been for several years. That's an insane growth rate for a small to mid sized town. It's ruining the utilities and they've had to be on a boil alert for the water supply.