What is an opinion you hold which would be considered unpopular on Sup Forums?

What is an opinion you hold which would be considered unpopular on Sup Forums?

dykes are the top tier of females

>What is an opinion you hold which would be considered unpopular on Sup Forums?
The only way to make the 14 Words a reality is for the White race to carve out a section of the JewSA for Whites only.

I think violent means of protecting our race is necessary, which is why I bought a gun recently and I sometimes drive downtown to look for rapists (rape is nearly exclusively black on white)

I pulled one nigger off a blonde prostitute girl, gave her $150 and told her to go home.

Fucking faggots here actually unironically believe in global warming

Fossil fuels are not from fossils. They are also a renewable resource.

do you also drive a Taxi?

I like both jewish people and queers.

I still hate niggers though.

yes actually, yesterday I got a new haircut so people wouldnt notice me, i figured no one really does mohawks anymore anyways.

I think everyone forgot that "Being le ebin nazi lol" was just a meme to offend people and now everyone larps as if they would actually support the atrocities caused by this dead political party.

>women aren't the problem, you are
>masturbation is healthy and necessary even with one in your life

All threads started with a one-line writing prompt are spam and should be saged or reported.

I think "1 post by this ID" threads should earn the OP a ban.

I would like to know more about this. Do you have sauce good sir?

also
>abortion is fine
>there is no white race, preserve your individual ethnic culture but your melanin range is irrelevant
>most people of all races are shit anyway
>jews and muslims had might as well be the same people for all their medieval child fucking self-superior sandal wearing desert shit

I unironically think there are some based blacks.

The Jews deserve a homeland, that being said all Jews should go there and we should register AIPAC as a terrorist organization and shoot anyone getting funds from them.

I love drugs
only support hunting for food
supports paganism and shamanism
very annoyed that Sup Forums isn't hating mudshits and roaches as much as they should, they're the absolute worst

t_d is more relevant. There's more news on the front page than there is here in the whole catalog.

Nothing burger
Podesta questioned
Mueller witch hunt
Sanders under investigation
$100M lawsuit against CNN

What do I find on Sup Forums?

Preg girl shot BF
Red pill me on race mixins
blaxit
Childfree life is selfish

The mods here were infiltrated and now it's absolute shit. Why are any of you still here?

Wow, suddenly the slide thread stopped. Was it something I said?

u wot