Genocide Christian fundies

They talk as if they're preparing for a holy war. They're having completely irresponsible quantities of children that they can't support. Also they are committing hate crimes against the LGBT community and holding back women's rights.

It's absolutely disgusting and backwards to breed like this. They should all be killed for the sake of global peace and stability. Don't you agree?

There's been many horror stories women have told about growing up in abusive households of this sort.

I 100% unironically agree with this.

bump

YAAAS SLAY (literally, all the evangelics and Catholicucks)

>Also they are committing hate crimes against the LGBT community and holding back women's rights.

Sounds like a good start.

Most states still don't recognize gay conversation therapy as child abuse. Maybe due to the fact that they're de facto theocracies propped up by politically active brainwashed homeschooled children.

^Gay nigger alert. Sage

We and the fundies will team up and send you fags to the concentration camps

"They're having completely irresponsible quantities of children "
It is indeed disgusting to breed like this, but by your criteria we should also kill niggers.

And fuck the LGBTHKZXQ

You know it's a shill tell if you're the first response to your own post.

And you are not an American. At least not one that wants to be here. I think you should move back to your (((homeland))) where you belong.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with white people having lots of kids, we will need all the bodies we can get for the upcoming crusade against the kikes

>a bunch of white people are having too many white children and we need to stop them because they're Christians

Don't you have some baby penises to suck rabbi?

What about islam?

Atheistic homofascism with camps for zombie worshippers when?

As a gay man I support this.

>having white babies is bad
Gas yourself, schlomo

I'd be fine will killing all the Christians who hate us and adopting their kids.

bump

Rural and suburban retard white babies are bad, yes
Get back to me when hick spawn magically overcomes its anti-intellectual environment and develops a >100 IQ

That's most of the police, military and armed civilians in the US you dolts.

Who the fuck care how privileged faggots you were if you have a nickel sized hole in your front and a half dollar sized on in you back.

I see God has given you over to a reprobate mind already.

Put all the niggers and Christians in camps. Nobody to be violent towards us, and nobody to sanction it either.

Christian fundies would fucking wreck any liberal cocksuck stupid enough to try and fuck with them

It's actually infuriating. The white conservative Christian man makes up the backbone of the US military, its law enforcement, and all the rest of its security apparatus. Its the group who owns guns and practices with them. It's the group who lives self sufficient lifestyles making up most of the farms, the homesteads, preppers, the country folk. The Left would absolutely be fucking annihilated in any direct confrontation with them but they will just sit by with their dicks in their hands as the Left makes war upon them because "muh free speech" and "muh democracy"

Who are you going to get to do it, faggot? The pol.....oh yeah.

>lets troll those Sup Forums facists, ALERTA!!1

OY VEYYYYYY

Genocide Christians?

Let me tell you something right now you JIDF CIAnigger piece of animate garbage, I'm making the world aware that the systematic alienation of the faith Christianity is the only true agenda you Fallen Angel worshiping human waste have.

But don't let me stop you, because little do the apes know that all their thoughts are scripture that Archangel Gabriel has written for them. I know how badly you "people" want the words God and Jesus Christ off of goyim tongue and mind, and it just so happens you succeeded, congratulations. You're prize from god is the four horseman of the apocalypse and the total utter end of this Luciferian shitshow that is planet earth.

Lets just say that, hypothetically, every building on earth is a church....

I was born to go to the Church of Satan (Public School and University) against my will to learn Atheism, Nihilism, and the "separation" of science and faith.

The Church of Satan has many forms....(Schools, Movie Theaters, Offices, Cities, Political Buildings, etc. etc.)

The only so-called "Global Peace" you refer to OP is when Christianity is silenced and the Illuminated Elite's footfalls are on the backs of those blind to God. You will only suceed because God and Gabriel willed it so, just so we have absolute cause in our atomic destruction of this world.

We're not in here with you, you're in here with us.

Hell is for ever!

>tons of white kids
>a bad thing

Fuck off kike, we're not buying your Sagan atheist meme bullshit

I can't wait to go to heaven so I get to watch a livestream of fags like that being tortured in eternal damnation

>what you said

"I'd be fine with killing all the Christians who hate us and adopting their kids."

>what you were thinking

"It'll be great to rape all those kids."

Homosexual predator and reprobate.