Justin the cuck slayer

Where were you when you realised this guy was a closet alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/27/social-media-abuzz-over-justin-trudeaus-pride-appearance-with-eid-mubarak-socks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But dont you see? That sniper lost.

>closet alpha
No, just in the closet.

It's rumoured that his birth certificate lists him being christened as "Chad Trudeau"

the fags turned on him for wearing muslim loving socks to gay parade. now he is all like "yeah ,dead muslims, YAYYYY!'

t. Jealous cuck who wishes he was sophia

OMG and i heard Merkel something something German flag!

BASED!

Fuck you if you don;t get how politicians work by now.

Holland sent bombs to kill some random sandniggers to take the heat off a case of domestic terrorism.

5D backgammon, macho and ruthlessly intelligent

Haha, I didn't think of that

Justin is different though, he's tearing down the cuck shed and getting ready to lead the West to salvation

Just you watch

>backgammon
>not Sorry
So close.

>celebrates killing canadas enemies

he so he likes losing

fpbp

Him and Merkel borrowing pages from Trump. Typical delta behavior. These guys just want to keep their job, they go where the wind blows them.

in case you guys didnt know.

>thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/27/social-media-abuzz-over-justin-trudeaus-pride-appearance-with-eid-mubarak-socks.html

Fags were pissed about it, so now hes saying the sniper is cool.

Canadians probably complained that the soldier killed a fellow Muslim when setting that record

I don't know how they do that when its like 5x the distance of effectiveness for the round.

You zionists better be careful, keep undermining him and you will feel trudeau's wrath

b-but I thought if you kill the enemy they win??

Exactly he doesn't take shit from anyone and serves his revenge quickly and ruthlessly

Hahahaha

Youre a funny guy.

This is how fucking hypocritical the MSM is in Canada... if Harper were still in power, the entire MSM would be up in arms because 'how dare Canadian troops be involved in combat, who authorized this?????' The would have hammered away at the previous gov't for months. But now since it's Trudeau inpower the media is like: 'YEAH!!! GOT 'IM!!!!!'