Canada never enslaved its niggers, always treated them fairly

>Canada never enslaved its niggers, always treated them fairly
>Canadian niggers are not poor, they don't chimp out, they are not the overwhelming majority in crime statistics

Meanwhile on the US...

>Americans enslave their niggers
>They subject them to actual torture for like a hundred years
>Lynch them just for existing, use them as scapegoats for everything, rape their women and keep them in horrible living conditions
>Even after they abolish slavery, they still treat niggers like shit
>Grab all the niggers they can, stack them into shit neighborhoods
>actually make it so that whenever there's a nigger on a neighborhood, the land value literally GOES DOWN, simply because there's a black person living there
>Dont do anything while crime and poverty overtakes these neighborhoods because "lol they're just niggerhoods!"
>100 years ago, they didn't even have rights

but for some reason, Americans still go "UHHH FUCKING NIGGERS! THEY'RE USELESS, IT'S LITERALLY ALL THEIR FAULT!!!"

It's YOUR fault, dumbasses, you created the problem, now you're playing the blame game, when will you fucking accept this? Americans are the makers of ALL their problems, not just niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-002-x/2004/03/07604/4072459-eng.htm
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/toronto-star-laments-lack-of-racial-crime-data-it-helped-purge-decades-ago/
vice.com/en_ca/article/xdm4b7/the-wildly-depressing-history-of-canadian-residential-schools
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadas-injustices-against-aboriginal-peoples-are-nothing-new/article13455219/
thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/06/10/cultural-genocide-no-canada-committed-regular-genocide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Canadian niggers wouldn't ruin everything if they were 10% of the population there
Source: Africa

I work with a nigger from Africa no slavery in his history but he still.just as bad as native niggers

You explained it well. White people still won't get it. They're programmed to accept they're better. Can't change that.

You're right. White people are horrible. We should all save our money up and go back to Mother Africa.

>they are not the overwhelming majority in crime statistics

Give stats per capita

Murder will do

Niggers can be up to 75% of the population in some cities. What % of Canada is black again?

>they are not the overwhelming majority in crime statistics
doubt

>jews were mass exterminated, enslaved, oppressed, now own the entire world in under 100 years.

makes you think

I used to be like the rest of Sup Forums on this subject (hating blacks, wishing they'd disappear, etc.) until I reached the same conclusion. Us whites have a superiority complex that we try to rub in everyone's face to feel validated out of our own insecurity.

If I want to discuss animals, I'll phone PETA. Fuck off.

RIP Fantino :(

>Canadian niggers are not poor, they don't chimp out, they are not the overwhelming majority in crime statistics
Looking at Toronto I'd have to disagree with you.

We are better though. A cursory glance at any black city or country dispels the myth that they'd be doctors without whitey holding them down.

lies

>About 46% of Black children aged 14 and under lived with only one parent, compared with just 18% of other children. Canadian-born Black children were also more likely to live with a single parent than were their foreign-born counterparts.
>Blacks, in particular those who were Canadian-born, were slightly less likely to be employed. They also had lower employment incomes and had higher unemployment rates than all people aged 25 to 54.
>The average employment income for Blacks aged 25 to 54 in 2000 was $29,700, substantially lower than the $37,200 for all Canadian-born individuals in that age group.
>Between 1991 and 2001, the Black population increased 31%, three times the rate of growth of only 10% in the general population. The nation’s total visible minority population grew 58%.

There are just much fewer niggers in canada so they can't cause major chimpouts like in the us

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-002-x/2004/03/07604/4072459-eng.htm

I'm looking at official Canadian stats and they don't list race of the perpetrators of murder

How conveniant

Wrong

Same, I used to be in the KKK but now I changed my mind and realized blacks are objectively superior (my wife thinks so too).

>they don't chimp out
You do know Canadian BLM called Tradue the cuck a white supremacist and did a bunch of other shit like getting cops to fuck off right?

Complete lies. Niggers nig just as hard in Canada, the UK, anywhere.

They made it illegal ;)

Good vs evil happens on trains in China
But better

What about Blacktown, or whatever the fuck the place Canada sent its blacks was called?

case closed, op is a fagot

Awesome digits fellow tolerant white. My wife and I have been huge fans of blacks, especially the muscular men.

well, /thread

You should go live in a majority black city. Put your money where your mouth is and prove it's all in our heads.

pro-tip: Don't actually do it, you'll get yourself killed.

Plenty of chimpouts here, faggot.

That's because they are all somolians and Muslims, and we can't be racist or islamophobic can we?

Dude the only shootings in Toronto are done by niggers. No there is a lot of good blacks up here but chimp outs still happen.

kek imagine if we had slaves back then, we'd be in just a shit of situation as the us

the only bad thing canada did was commit cultural genocide from 1960 to 1990 by forcefully removing ~20,000 first nations children from their families and forcing them to live in christian homes, and banned them from speaking in their native language or practicing their native religion. we also unfortunately brutally beat and raped over 30% of the first nations children over the 30 years ;/

many of the children the canadians raped were under 8 years old, girls and boys

kind of an unspoken stain on canadas moral superiority, most people dont even know so it doesnt really count

Wait, OP is holding me responsible for something that ended 150 years ago and accusing me of playing the blame game. I don't think OP ever met me or knows what I believe. So wouldn't that make OP a bigot?

Oh yea and how could I forget those fucking drunken natives. Fucking hate those things.
Don't worry, my post makes up for that obvious shitpost.

>brutally beat and raped over 30% of the first nations children over the 30 years
No we fucking didn't, they did that to their own people after they all became scummy alcoholic natives.
How can you buy into that Soros funded lie, meant purely to disrupt society and spread hate.

Holey shit. Imagine wearing plate mail and beating every random punk on the metro with a hammer.

Natives that live in white communitys are OK , its just the ones that live in Native communitys that are crack heads.

They are fine until they start drinking, then they become shit. Every single time.

Google Toronto's most wanted

>us whites

What the

D-DELET THIS

My buddy are OK when they drink, but they are half white so...?

>Aug 17 2015
>Twenty-six years ago
>leafs cucking themselves since '89

They stopped breaking down crime stats by racial makeup in the 90s. When they last did it, blacks over represented themselves worst here than they do in the US. Its just that we have very little blacks so it ends up being very little crime compared to the US.

Yeah very little blacks....till you get to to Toronto.

There is not even one million blacks in your entire country. STFU

It's very fitting that you have that flag picked. It shows us all you have no idea what you're talking about.

...yep. Exactly.

Nop UwU

completly right. Fuck the White Males, we're all going dreamtime down here cunt, gonna biuld a place in the mudji-mudji for only us black cunts

Try harder shill.

Around here we have a lot of BLM types and 'sons and daughters of Africa' type niggers with anger issues and a chip on their shoulders. They seem to think it's everyone else's fault that they feel inferior for having black skin. What a bunch of entitled niggers.

>we also unfortunately brutally beat and raped over 30% of the first nations children over the 30 years
>Being this gullible

Find a credible source fuck face.

>My neighbors household is a single parent home to 3 teens
>the single parent is the black father
Do I live in the twilight zone?

fpbp

>They subject them to actual torture for like a hundred years
[citation needed]

>termitedisobeysthehive.webm

das right. it gonna b Noah's Arch up in this bitch

They are over 10% in Toronto and Ontario
first post shit post

They are 90% in all of the shitty cities in America. See Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis

Canadian niggers literally are the overwhelming majority in crime statistics, it's just not that much because major cities like Toronto are < 10% black.

>They are over 10% in Toronto and Ontario
Yes, yes they are. You're not from around here are you?

Same i used to be literally hitler until i watched curb i havent killed a jew since

so? we talking about Canada.
nani?

I also used to be in the KKK until I watched Hidden Figures that is when I realized G-d was a African Goddess and Africans are superior to us Europeans.

Because there are like none of them here. Blacks are maybe 2% of the population, if that.

10% of toronto, in certain suburbs up to 40%

people who post lies should be shot and banned from Sup Forums

Nigger, you need to realize that then is not now and wake the fuck up. You have a choice. Take responsibility for your chimp out actions or keep blaming other while you stay the bitch.

I'm white. I don't give a fuck which way you choose. I got a fine life.

How the fuck would you know whether they're not the overwhelming majority of criminals? breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/toronto-star-laments-lack-of-racial-crime-data-it-helped-purge-decades-ago/

Really shouldve just let japan keep all of its acquired chinese territories, the chinese would be much better off.

The natives here, are basically our niggers to Americas black population.

Yes they are all mostly in Toronto, not really Vancouver thats full of chinks.

>people who post lies should be shot and banned from Sup Forums

Then Sup Forums would be a fucking ghost town. This place is like 85% lies at the very least.

Just another drop in the bucket of examples for the tolerability of blacks being directly proportional to their European admixture. Who knew?

>Canada never enslaved its niggers
>niggers still have to live in canada
so, pretty much a wash

Every nigger area in Toronto is a cesspit.

Any nigger area is a dumpster, period.

Actually KKK lynched Republicans regardless of race. That's a myth that black people were just randomly lynched.

>The natives here, are basically our niggers to Americas black population

That's because you treated them like shit, raped their women, took their lands and, you know, stole, abused and tried to brainwash generations of their kids.

The two shittiest cities north of Mexico.

One school made boys masturbate to each other wearing plastic skirts.

One school put the "bad" children in the electric chair (even as young as 6 years old).
vice.com/en_ca/article/xdm4b7/the-wildly-depressing-history-of-canadian-residential-schools

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadas-injustices-against-aboriginal-peoples-are-nothing-new/article13455219/

thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/06/10/cultural-genocide-no-canada-committed-regular-genocide.html

That's because back in the 90s, it showed a huge portion of blacks were committing crime. They cannot have such racist statistics so they made them illegal. I am not trolling look it up.

No one's talking about Toronto, fag.

This I was in the US Nazi party in my twenties, moved to Bulgaria and learned how to be tolerant to non-whites. White America is the problem.

Your retarded go to predominantly black areas in and around the GTA at night and you'll get jumped by niggers, we're just lucky enough to not have as many of them as they do in he states

Hey, we gave them tools, and other technologies, they would still be brutally killing each other, had it not been for us. We tamed them, and besides they all died to shit like smallpox more than we actually did any killing. Yes the system they were put in was a system of abuse in terms of rape, and so forth no denying that. But besides that they don't have any excuse, they get as much gibmedats as the american blacks, and get portrayed as "victims" constantly/

We did the exact same shit with chinks and their turning out golden. And btw you still are over represented in crime and poverty and all that shit in Canada, Europe, Australia, and all those other places that didn't enslave your lazy ass, so that's a blatant fucking lie. Fuck off nigger.

>That's because you treated them like shit, raped their women, took their lands and, you know, stole, abused and tried to brainwash generations of their kids.
The only thing we did wrong was not complete extermination.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

also we raped the children

we also made the children rape each other

i dont think they liked that

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That is the one aspect, that is just plain fucked up in the grand scheme of things. But regardless they should have been wiped off.

Nice reddit spacing. I don't care nor do I believe that happened.

Nigs gone nig anywhere anyway in America you nigs are your own worst enemy . So carry on nig away .

>Good vs evil
Deadly assault with a weapon vs littering. Sad thing is I bet that guy thinks he's some kind of hero for doing that too.

FAKE & GAY

I remember in my youth having this benign perception of Canada as a more mellow version of the US with some frenchies thrown in.
Now it seems like they've been a simmering pot of festering degeneracy the whole time and now it's starting to boil over

told [x]
Not told [ ]

>the canadian is now destroyed

We're talking about the country who made it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns.