Latin America

What does Sup Forums think of Latin America

They all be racist
. If you don't believe me watch any Spanish language TV show in the USA. All white, many with blue eyes . Not Latino at all...

good:
Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Peru, the less niggerish parts of Brazil and Colombia

shit:
everything else

Spic land, plays are being white while being a quarter step from niggerdom.

Some are still very Native

Technically they are Latino.
You can be a blonde hair, blue eyed pale man that is native to Spain, Mexico, etc and be considered Latino

its shit, full of niggers, muslim, narcos, poverty etc. especially the south cone, dont come here stay away from the south cone

Good: Chile. Argentina, Uruguay and Peru
Decent: Mexico, Paraguay
Shit: the rest

how did chile get away with taking the entire west coast of argentina?

its all lost

"revolutions" will kill off the last couple of 'commie' bastions

and then itll turn into a turbo capitalist shithole, that wont serve anyone except a few capitalists

Latino is a shit describing term to be honest. You could look like a Finn or be a fucking nigger but because you're from Venezuela, you're "Latino"

Shut up hans Don't you have a bull to prep?

I don't.

spics are subhuman

it's shit

Needs more Japanese immigration. Look at what based Fujimori did to the commies.

Violent shithole. Even the best countries, Chile and Uruguay are riddled with crime, with high murder rates compared to Western Europe, Canada, and Australia/NZ.

Beaners have evacuated from /pol

There's something wrong with polacks in this regard, instead of expanding the influence of Western civilization they shrink it. Poos have left the place, Muslims i don't even mention, Asians, Africans do not write nuffin

There's a city in my state called Maringá that had a big influx of Japanese migrants in the 70's. The city is considered by many studies the best city to live and it has a high HDI.

I'm a half colombian mongrol.

Can confirm that it is a degenerate shithole.
Argentina meme is somewhat true, they are whiter than the rest of the south americans, but that is like saying "cleaner turd".

2/10 would nuke,
all the women with less than 50% european blood should have their tubes tied, and used as fuck dolls.

Mongrols like me should be used as frontline Strafbat meat shields for the 4th reich, and prove their genetic worth in combat.

How white?

>turbocapitalist shithole
jesus christ, ever since nafta this place has been like that and jesus christ, that fucking abomination destroyed our middle class and enslaved a shitt on of people

meanwhile, somewhere in US:
billy bob: HUUUUUR DUUUUR FUCKING MEXICANS, THEY ARE STEALING OUR JOBS N SHEEEEIT
arthur: DAS RITE, FUCK YA, FUCK'EM

...in reality we didn't like it nor do we to this day but our corrupt politicians backed up by that of burgerland say it is good even though it's proven it only benefitiated the big corps

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

mixed feelings. Chile seems comfy, Argentina is a legitimate option, but Ecuador and Bolivia are shit tier. everywhere else mixed

Bring back Gran Columbia. Bolivar dindu nuffin, ya'll niggas jus be racis against the criollos.