Suspect kills white man in Seattle - "Fuck white boys, fuck whitey, take me to jail."

kiro7.com/news/local/dicks-stabbing-suspect-f-whitey-take-me-to-jail/542942864

Is this it? Did he start the race war?

I guess no one's interested.

> "That's a good way to get your ass kicked"
> gets stabbed 3 times in the chest with a bowie knife

lol

The guy who said it wasn't the guy who got stabbed to death.

Apparently all this white male privilege in western society and this "YOU GET AUTOMATICALLY RESPECTED" tripe Sup Forums and leftists and feminists tell me about includes getting killed by random niggers in the street. Cool. If that's being "automatically respected" then you can shove it up your asses.

Oh, I misread then.

That sucks :(

wait I re-read and it was one of the guy's friends that said it. That is still kinda funny in a horrible way.

Hate crime. Terrorism. Anti-Aryanism. White Genocide. Media blackout. White Lives Matter.

>Did he start the race war?
niggers have been attacking, and saying fuck whitey forever. Call me when a bunch of whites start lyinching and shooting niggers enmasse

Damnit this is right near my girlfriend's house. We need to get out of this pozzed hell hole.

Black Clinton-Supporter murders Aryan-American. Media silent.

Saw a black guy walking in Seattle, talking to himself LOUD as fuck, yelling about how white people suck, just screaming all this hate shit against whites. This continued for about 10 minutes, I was walking the same direction as him, then at he punched a random white woman in the face and knocked her down after he started arguing with her bf. They were just walking by. The cops came but he had already walked off muttering shit non stop.

What exactly did he look like?

>relaxing around blacks, especially in Seattle
The rarity of them in this city makes it so you should be extra careful, because if you actually see one you know he's either a mentally ill homeless person or a criminal.

It's why I refuse to go anywhere near Pike, Belltown, Pioneer Square or the entirety of South Seattle.

Queen Anne is full of rich smug white liberals. Maybe they'll get redpilled but I doubt it.

Has the Mayor of Seattle issued an apology to the Aryan community?

An old Czech woman told me no one uses the term Aryan and that Hitler was the last one to use it.

You know there is going to be nothing said about this even on King 5.
If the guy were some transfaggot it could make news.

>Implying communist have sympathy.

He looked like some regular black guy walking home till I noticed all the shit he was talking. This was walking up Pike (or Pine) up towards Cap Hill.

A friend was walking around green lake when a crackhead women started following her and screaming at her for a few minutes before striking her and running off. The affluent white liberals who watched it all of course did not intervene.
I didn't ask the race of the attacker but it hardly matters when you've got so many druggies that nowhere is safe.

Used to live in Lower QA. It's fucking smug central, that Metropolitan Market is literally 25% more expensive than Whole Fucking Foods, all those white cunts are buying $8.99 mini conflict-free chocolate bars and stupid shit like that. I can't stand that liberal progressive "we love minorities but hate living near them unless they are nice well behaved Asian minorities" attitude

>regular black guy
There was your first mistake.

What else do you suggest? Living around poorly behaved ones or hating the well behaved ones too?

The victim was Andrew Dean Pimentel. He was a police officer and he had a Richard Spencer haircut.

I'm fucking sick of living in this city. I truly don't know why anyone would choose to live here for any long term situation. There is zero fucking appeal. Trendy bars and breweries? Does that make up for the shitty traffic, constant fucking construction, useless cops, high cost of living, rampant homelessness, used syringes on the fucking sidewalk?

i suggest not using minorities as pawns in your political beliefs, don't defend black culture publicly for social xp whilst still trying to distance yourself from it because it is literally toxic.

I feel the same way. My gf is a lifelong resident and currently I'm commuting from the south for grad school, but she wantse to move and stay in the city for 4 years or something. Freaking Spokane is better, ugh.

I concur. Are you on Cap Hill? I'm at SU

Sounds like you and her boyfriend are giant fucking pussies.

>Previous convictions
>First degree premeditated murder
>Possible hate crime with no attenuating factors

So why exactly is he not getting the death penalty?
I thought the US was 'uncucked'

I'm at SU! What do you look like?

I suggest they move to Rainier Beach so they can experience the diverse cultures they claim to love so much.

Tall and blond lol. You?

Many parts of the US are as fucked as your shithole is, leaf.
Had he done this in Texas we would certainly fry him for it. Unless it's Austin.

Hooked nose. Beady little eyes. You'll know me when you see me.

>Richard Spencer haircut
He had it coming. It's such a faggy haircut that you deserve to get punched or stabbed for thinking that it's okay to go outside with that shitty numale hairdo.

Lol no the US is a mixed bag. Some places are okay but others aren't. This sentiment reflects the current state of the entire US - "divided".

I didn't see the actual attack, I walked up about 1 minute later, trying to keep my distance from crazy dude. The bf was still in a war of words with this guy and i forget if someone retrained him or the black guy just walked off acting mad as hell.

Don't pretend you would be a white knight and fight some random crazy 6 foot 250lb black dude just because he punched some other dude's girl though.

>Be unable to financially support self
>Kill some random guy because nigga moment
>Get taken to jail where you are given access to utilities, meals every day, and even recess time
This is probably what all these niggers think like

was on Cap Hill/CD back then, now in lifeless downtown area.

I created a twitter with the dead dude's identity.

>I was killed by an African-American and the news media was silent.

Death penalty. I don't give a fuck if that's letting him off easy, resources shouldn't be used to keep him alive.

>Blacks in Seattle
>Rare
Pick on senpai.
Stay on your shit side if the lake

>American
>Does not own and carry a gun at all times
Oh wait that's right you're a fucking west coast pussy

>he lives south of Lake Union

Married up

lets not forget the nig that just shot a white cop in the face at a mass transit station in Sacramento for no reason last night

No, I mean Seattle niggers/poorfags need to stay out of Bellevue.

>unironically believing all west-coasters are the garbage filth the rest of the states sends to us.

k

>degenerate nig kills an innocent white person
>kinda funny
hang yourself nigger lover

where do you live faggot?

BASED BLACK MAN
that's what i call a based black man, not a house nigger who wears maga drumpf hat
and indeed, fuck wh*Tes

>Bellevue
>Seattle
Pick one, queerbait.

Nigger-Killer 9000 lmao.

I love being white so much Yusuf.

Floating bridge collapse round 2 when?

Anglo or Jew? I'm trace amounts of both but came out looking like an ubermensch. If I flash the OK sign perhaps you'll know it's me.

oh right, I forgot to tell my story.
>be me
>be 17
>be bicycling cross country
>camp out in west sac by the river
>eat bag of dorritos because am still in full neet mode
>be asleep at midnight
>hear "I'MMA MURDER YOU"
>concerned
>grab knife
>vomit dorrito paste
>incoherent threats of violence come from undeneath nearby bridge
>"I DIDN'T KILL THOSE WHITE GIRLS!"
>"IMMA MURDER YOU"
>suspect he killed those white girls
>wake dad
>dad tells me to stop worrying and go back to bed
>fall asleep clutching knife
>survive night
>bridge troll screaming a song about murder
>father still unconcerned
>leave

>tfw university of washington student
>not allowed to own any type of firearm, even if I'm not living on campus
it's bullshit bro. there's a street literally two blocks away from campus completely overrun by homeless nigs, crackheads, schizos, etc. I've seen people shooting up heroin in broad daylight, some dude even tried to kidnap me in a rape van once. good thing liberals decided I shouldn't be allowed to defend myself right?

Last time i was in Seattle there was a sign stapled on a telephone pole. It warned of a black man that dragged victims to a specific porch of an abandoned house and rapped them.

wh*Te
learn english

Oh, I'll know it's you, goyim. I'll know it's you.

Get a ruger LCP .380 and conceal it in your ass. Also consider the asp pepper palm defender, I recommend it as a slightly less effective self defense tool which you shouldn't get in trouble for

It seems pretty helter scelter

Seattle blacks fear backlash after murder.

Andy was my best friend. This time it's personal.

Oh no! We really care! Really!

I honestly wonder if you're paid to post? Either way your life must be among the saddest here. And that's probably saying a whole lot.

>and rapped them
dayum

every time you post I go out and kill a turk lel

>kills whitey in the only part of the state that tolerates the nigger savages

calm down wh*Te dog

Drumpfykins victim card. U have to go back t_d

It's about time the Niggers fear me.

Police say history of mental illness...So it wasn't racism. A lethal injection should cure him.

It was Blackism!

Just tell me if you're paid to post or not.

Plenty of people still use the term, its just not used in science or history because of the kosher take over.

You are posting this all over Sup Forums. Are you being paid?

So designated rape porch?

it's not my fault the guy's mouth wrote a check his buddy's chest couldn't cash