How do we fix the U.S. justice system?

How do we fix the U.S. justice system?

Are you trying to say that the dog's owners should have gotten more?

Deport or kill all non whites, most importantly jews.

nuke it

with all of the U.S.

yes

It's the best justice system in the world and if you don't like it you can just geeeeeet out.

fpbp

Pay the dog owners more

What the fuck you racist assholes! How can you laugh at this? They were both good boys who didn't do anything!

What the fuck, Michael Brown's family got money?

wut r u talking about? those niggers got 1.5 million

Niggers are worth less than animals.

Give Police Officers body cameras and don't target African Americans. Anything more drastic would necessitate changing the constitution, which is a no go.

I don't see a difference in these pictures? Both are dark colored and can be owned.

That really is pretty sick. That cop had his life ruined for defending himself from a feral animal, and now the taxpayers have to pay the animal's pack for the trouble.

Wow man, that pic is full of losers in more way than one.

Was the dog high on drugs? Did the dog rob a convenience store and violently attack an employee? Did the dog walk in the middle of a street and when confronted by police proceed to tell the officer he wanted to kill him? Did the dog reach for a police officers gun? Did the dog cause life threatening injuries to a police officer? Did 18 witnesses corroborate the police officers account of an interaction with the dog?

brown, low IQ, don't speak proper english but can understand orders, no value to society on an individual level.
why'd you post two pictures of the same thing OP?

The leaf wins the debate (surprisingly). OP can go home now.

Stop paying niggers for being niggers

How can anyone compare the two? One of them was a loving, friendly, helpful, smart creature who brought joy to others. Poor dog doesn't deserve to get compared to a thug.

Danger doggo

How dare you insult doggos like that

Quads of justice.

I'm fine with dogs being 3/5ths of a person.

But this will never happen.

>Tfw not happening

Dogs are wonderful creatures, and so are cats.

Dogs smell wayy better though.

>tfw thinking the niggers smell thing probably is a slightly exaggerated meme
>niglet is running around me where I stand bagging my wares at the checkout in a supermarket
>smells like he shat himself and didn't bath for a month
>I pick up my wares and hurry out
>outside I can't stop thinking about the smell and I almost puke twice

Niggers naturally smell like rotten fruit, its not just a meme.

You don't even have a homeland to nuke. Germaniastan LOL fucking faggot

How could they give the drug dealer the same amount? Did the dogs family burn down the Quick Trip or something?

>How do we fix the U.S. justice system?
Give the family of the dog more money. Chimp fell out of tree and went feral.

What's the dog's excuse- defending its family?

The Brown family doesn't deserve a goddamn penny

>highsschool
>im a faggy liberal
>don't know anything about shit
>start dating a black girl
>she's stupid as fuck but I'm progressive!
>her hair smells awful
>she notices me grimacing when making out one day
>tells me she can't wash it much or it falls out
>all blacks are like this

I was such a retard

>>tells me she can't wash it much or it falls out
Holy shit I didn't know this.

Ridiculous. They award money for killing a nigger. They should bill the family.

Take care of it ourselves

One was a fuck idiot the other one was a dog
fuck off with your Fee Fees

Put homeless niggers in the dog pound?

blacks have to either wash their hair and oil it back up or not wash their hair

You can replace a nigger, but you can't replace a doggo

One was a good boy, the other was Michael Brown.

honestly I'd say at least 50% of black women wear wigs or weaves

Probably higher

This isn't just me spouting shit

take it straight from a niggers mouth

"I remember back in elementary school I stayed the night over one of my friends’ house. Before we went to bed or when we got up in the morning my girlfriend informed me that she wasn’t going to wash her hair that day and she didn’t want me to think that she was dirty. I told her I wash my hair once a week. And the look on her face was absolutely priceless. Afterward I had to have the “black hair” conversation with her. Black hair thrives on oils and washing our hair and having to replenish the oils again requires entirely too much time (and money). So once a week it is."

disgusting

Implying that's humans are worth more than dogs. Dogs have just as might to be on this earth as humans.

Wtf I love lovecraft now?

More, probably. Dogs are useful to humans and are always glad to do work.

Which lawyer took the bigger cut is the real question.

Goddamn niggers aren't human.

Well first you gotta figure out what the correct difference should be between the dog and the nigger. Most would agree dog should be getting about 100% more then the nigger. Our justice system will never be right till we start treating our dogs on the same level as the rest of us.

dog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nigger

Dog's owners should be awarded more.

Well we should stop paying millions of dollars to the families of degenerate criminals when their actions start a sequence of events which leads to their own demise. The prisons are full, we should gas them and start filling them up again. When they get full again, gas them. Rinse, repeat.

We don't use the death penalty often enough, and we really should apply it to violent criminals like robbers, those "knock out game" niggers, rapists, and some non-violent offenders, like drug addicts, repeat offenders, and others that display little to no redeeming qualities. There should be a point-based Life Number system based on the average life expectancy. Every time someone commits a crime, they go to jail or prison and perform hard labor until their sentence is complete. Community supervision criminals perform community service. In addition to their sentence, a little time is shaved off the back end of their life number. At some point their age will catch up to their life number. If you age through it, then you're fine, but if you commit another crime after you've reached your life number then you automatically get sentenced to death.

The justice system needs to pay for itself off the backs of the prisoners that make its very existence required. The justice system can rehabilitate some individuals that display a desire to be rehabilitated, and everyone else needs to be pruned out of society (death, or indefinite hard labor until death). This would go a long way to improving the livelihood of those within our society.

move blacks into white liberal neighborhoods so blacks get more fairness and compassion.

Considering that, in the eyes of whites, dogs are equal to men... then the black guy's family got... exactly what he would've gotten if he were white?

>siding with the rebels
>choosing Hillary, who probably has Truant for an ability
>watching a shitty play that bastardizes one of the founding fathers
No wonder they're libcucks.

#DogLivesMatter

Oh Christ I forgot this was a thing